Is God An Idiot?

What could you possibly say to defend so much OVERT hatred to Jews? [/QUOTE]

I have nothing more to say to you![/QUOTE]

Of course, since you have no defense of YOUR Bible's explicit verses...poison.

What could you possibly say to defend so much OVERT hatred to Jews?

I have nothing more to say to you!

Of course, since you have no defense of YOUR Bible's explicit verses...poison.[/QUOTE]

Your Bible speaks volumes.
A Jew hating document; so much for your loving, turn the other cheek phony "Savior".

A Jew hating document; so much for your loving, turn the other cheek phony "Savior".[/QUOTE]

So stop replying.

A Jew hating document; so much for your loving, turn the other cheek phony "Savior".

So stop replying.[/QUOTE]

I have nothing to say to you!

I have always stood up for the truth and what I believe. Therefore, I am at peace with my conscience and with God. My only regret is that we live in a world of deceit where men of good will and conscience no longer have a chance.

You are an Antisemite. Antisemites hate Jews. Jesus is a Jew. So what for heavens sake do you call "I am at peace with god"? From my point of view there's not any difference between your "philosophy" (=world of your own ideas) and the ideology of the user mudda, who is a typical Nazi full of hate against god and his people.

Last edited:

So stop replying.[/QUOTE]

I have nothing to say to you![/QUOTE]
Tell me again you have nothing to say to me!

So stop replying.

I have nothing to say to you![/QUOTE]
Tell me again you have nothing to say to me![/QUOTE]

I have nothing to say to you. Don't you understand English?

Life is a journey, but the journey is not a straight line. It entails many bends and curves. We begin life as empty vessels. Overtime the vessel fills and its contents decide the course we are on. Every time we learn something new, it alters, to some degree, our path in life. If the something new is of significance, then the change in course is great as well. Following is what I have learned from participating on this Board.

At the time of Christ, there was only one holy book of the Jews and this was the Torah. However, within Judaism there was a powerful group of Rabbis called the Pharisees. The Pharisees, being the ruling authorities had the final say in all things concerning Judaism. Running parallel to the Torah, but also in contradiction to it in many instances, was oral Jewish law. This law, established by the Rabbis of Jewish history, at the time of Jesus Christ, was reposed to the Pharisees. This was all well and good, but Jesus was born in accordance with Old Testament (Torah) prophesy and He spoke out against Jewish oral law. He did this because being Jew, He believe it was contrary to the teachings of the patriarchs and prophets of the Jews. To the Pharisees, this was heresy and a crime they could not tolerate because it questioned their authority. Jesus had to die, so they petitioned Rome to execute Jesus, and the Romans complied.

After the death of Jesus, the Pharisees, over the course of several hundred years, wrote a new holy book for the Jews which they called the Talmud. The Talmud is a book of the oral law of the Jews as told by Rabbis or Jewish teachers. However, there is a problem evident. The problem being that the Pharisees placed themselves above God. Not God, as embodied in Jesus Christ, but the God which the Jews worshipped since the beginnings of time. In BT Bava Metzia of the Talmud it says, “Since God already gave the Torah to the Jewish people on Mt. Sinai we no longer pay attention to heavenly voices. God must submit to the decisions of a majority vote of the rabbis.” This heresy turned mainstream Judaism into a Godless dictatorship of megalomaniacs.

To further establish the insanity that now gripped Judaism, the Pharisees turned Jesus into a pariah by confining him to hell to be boiled in His own excrement forever. Their wrath unsated, the Pharisees now turned their attention to the followers of Jesus. Jews were God’s chosen people and as such the Goyam (Christians) were inferior human beings subject to the wiles and injustices of Jews. The women of Goyam were nothing more than menstrual filth, slaves, heathens and prostitutes (BT Sanhedrin 81b-82a). Goyam can be lied to and deceived for whatever purpose conceived by a Jew (BT Baba Kamma 113a). If a Jew kills a non-Jew, he is exempt from punishment (BT Sanhedrin 57a). In other words, according to the Talmud, Christians are the equivalent of Blacks in the United States during the days of slavery and Jews in Europe when the Nazis ruled.

We come now to modern times and the State of Israel. A nation built upon the bodies of over 50 million dead in WWI and WWII. A nation built upon the principle that it is okay to kill innocent people and steal their land. A nation which has destroyed the rule of law among nations. A nation that has destroyed the greatest government devised by man; the government of the United States of America. A nation which has rekindled the Crusades and embroiled the world in a never ending war on terror. And on top of these abominations, in May of 2015, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, at a Likud conference in Israel reveled that as part of his efforts to make Israel a nation-state of the Jewish people the, the Talmud would become the core work of Jewish law and the official basis for Israeli state law.

In light of all this, Americans, including many who claim to be Christian, think the well-being of this Nation and indeed, the entire world depends upon the State of Israel achieving its ambitions and goals. May God help us all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-JCLYeDro&feature=player_detailpage

So stop replying.

I have nothing to say to you!
Tell me again you have nothing to say to me![/QUOTE]

I have nothing to say to you. Don't you understand English?[/QUOTE]
Don't reply. Don't you understand English?
You certainly don't understand the Bible you profess to have read.

Life is a journey, but the journey is not a straight line. It entails many bends and curves. We begin life as empty vessels. Overtime the vessel fills and its contents decide the course we are on. Every time we learn something new, it alters, to some degree, our path in life. If the something new is of significance, then the change in course is great as well. Following is what I have learned from participating on this Board.

At the time of Christ, there was only one holy book of the Jews and this was the Torah. However, within Judaism there was a powerful group of Rabbis called the Pharisees. The Pharisees, being the ruling authorities had the final say in all things concerning Judaism. Running parallel to the Torah, but also in contradiction to it in many instances, was oral Jewish law. This law, established by the Rabbis of Jewish history, at the time of Jesus Christ, was reposed to the Pharisees. This was all well and good, but Jesus was born in accordance with Old Testament (Torah) prophesy and He spoke out against Jewish oral law. He did this because being Jew, He believe it was contrary to the teachings of the patriarchs and prophets of the Jews. To the Pharisees, this was heresy and a crime they could not tolerate because it questioned their authority. Jesus had to die, so they petitioned Rome to execute Jesus, and the Romans complied.

After the death of Jesus, the Pharisees, over the course of several hundred years, wrote a new holy book for the Jews which they called the Talmud. The Talmud is a book of the oral law of the Jews as told by Rabbis or Jewish teachers. However, there is a problem evident. The problem being that the Pharisees placed themselves above God. Not God, as embodied in Jesus Christ, but the God which the Jews worshipped since the beginnings of time. In BT Bava Metzia of the Talmud it says, “Since God already gave the Torah to the Jewish people on Mt. Sinai we no longer pay attention to heavenly voices. God must submit to the decisions of a majority vote of the rabbis.” This heresy turned mainstream Judaism into a Godless dictatorship of megalomaniacs.

To further establish the insanity that now gripped Judaism, the Pharisees turned Jesus into a pariah by confining him to hell to be boiled in His own excrement forever. Their wrath unsated, the Pharisees now turned their attention to the followers of Jesus. Jews were God’s chosen people and as such the Goyam (Christians) were inferior human beings subject to the wiles and injustices of Jews. The women of Goyam were nothing more than menstrual filth, slaves, heathens and prostitutes (BT Sanhedrin 81b-82a). Goyam can be lied to and deceived for whatever purpose conceived by a Jew (BT Baba Kamma 113a). If a Jew kills a non-Jew, he is exempt from punishment (BT Sanhedrin 57a). In other words, according to the Talmud, Christians are the equivalent of Blacks in the United States during the days of slavery and Jews in Europe when the Nazis ruled.

We come now to modern times and the State of Israel. A nation built upon the bodies of over 50 million dead in WWI and WWII. A nation built upon the principle that it is okay to kill innocent people and steal their land. A nation which has destroyed the rule of law among nations. A nation that has destroyed the greatest government devised by man; the government of the United States of America. A nation which has rekindled the Crusades and embroiled the world in a never ending war on terror. And on top of these abominations, in May of 2015, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, at a Likud conference in Israel reveled that as part of his efforts to make Israel a nation-state of the Jewish people the, the Talmud would become the core work of Jewish law and the official basis for Israeli state law.

In light of all this, Americans, including many who claim to be Christian, think the well-being of this Nation and indeed, the entire world depends upon the State of Israel achieving its ambitions and goals. May God help us all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-JCLYeDro&feature=player_detailpage

So genius, tell us which verse from the Torah explains how to perform a circumcision.
So genius, tell us which verse from the Torah explains how to slaughter an animal.
So genius, tell us which verse from the Torah explains how to sanctify the new moon.
Your ignorance and revisionist history is in it's full glory.

I have always stood up for the truth and what I believe. Therefore, I am at peace with my conscience and with God. My only regret is that we live in a world of deceit where men of good will and conscience no longer have a chance.

You are an Antisemite. Antisemites hate Jews. Jesus is a Jew. So what for heavens sake do you call "I am at peace with god"? From my point of view there's not any difference between your "philosophy" (=world of your own ideas) and the ideology of the user mudda, who is a typical Nazi full of hate against god and his people.

Zaangoola:

Great videos!

We needed a little comic relief in this thread.

You are right: The world needs more fun - not Antisemites.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
So genius, tell us which verse from the Torah explains how to perform a circumcision.
So genius, tell us which verse from the Torah explains how to slaughter an animal.
So genius, tell us which verse from the Torah explains how to sanctify the new moon.
Your ignorance and revisionist history is in it's full glory.[/QUOTE]

Dear Independent:

I do have something to say you. I want to tell you why I am nothing to say to you. The questions asked above are absurd because they have nothing to do with the topic on hand. Secondly, I am not going to do anything you ask me to, especially if involves some time. Finally, and most important, you are participating in the thread in good faith.

You asked me the above questions not to enlighten and teach, but solely in the hope that I stumble with my answer. If I did, you jump on this like a fly on shit and beat me over the head with it. You are like a pile of dog shit on the path of life. If a person sees the shit, they can avoid it and move on. However, if they are not paying attention, they may step in it and upon doing so, be in a world of shit.

In conclusion, keep you world of shit and go answer your own questions. I have nothing more to say to you.

Forum List

Back