Is god a woman?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I think so .. think about it...

Discuss.

I really think God is a woman..

Its mother Mary ..she is the one .

Nope, if God was a woman men would be having cramps during menstrual cycles and giving birth

I really think God is a woman..

Its mother Mary ..she is the one .

That's the Roman Catholic church, the Mary-worship, the eternal virginity. Like Florence Nightingale who claimed, "cleanliness is next to godliness," but it became distorted into a women-are-clean men-are-dirty stereotype.

Some of the male priests may have reacted that way, because of the forced celibacy vis-a-vis relations with women, and the peer pressure toward homosexuality among the clergy.

Or else they worship or desire to meet a woman in the afterlife, which they could not do on earth.

In the Bible itself, God created the human, both male and female, in his own image, but then he formed first the man (of dust) and then the woman (of the man's rib) after the man had rejected the companionship of beasts.

Why?

Do you think women are superior?
They give birth to all creation..

I have been thinking about this for years...

Plus I like it a woman gives birth and then takes life away from you..

I really want to die that a woman killed me from a guy..

I keep thinking over the 40 years of my life about mother Mary.

I than I read Kat posts..over the years.

To.me she is like mother Mary..

I am not crazy I feel it.

Well no shit i have crushes on great minds..

Coyote ..love her

Kat ..I think she is mother Mary

C/k. A god

Will..I messed with you and a brother to me

Meister...god damn your good..

Don't tax me bro.. very smart..

Flaq smart

Conner where ever you are if I find you I will slash your tires you piece of shit.

Is god a woman?

that may have been a leap for them to make mary pregnant if they weren't the other, is there something missing ...

Forum List

Back