Is God a Homosexual?

That makes no sense unless the "someone else" was also involved in the act of creation, and unless man is created not just in the image of God but in the image of God and "someone else."

You think God was alone? Or that He didn't have anyone else helping?

Actually I think the passage means what you posted below:

You do realize that the word translated to say God is the Hebrew word Elohiem which actually means Gods, right?

Yes; actually I pointed that out myself. I'm surprised to see you acknowledge this, though.

God is so creative. Just like a gay person. Considering what he didn't give the Fundagelicals, he must want fundagelicals to suffer.

Mohamed was a false prophet who led a lot of people into worshiping satan.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you post non-thinking garbage like this? But thank you for exemplifying everything that is wrong with traditional Christianity.

Whether Mohammed was a "false" prophet I do not feel competent to say, but Muslims worship God, not Satan. When you call worship of God by rites of which you disapprove worshiping "Satan," you reveal yourself as a truly contemptible bigot of the most ham-brained, narrow-minded variety imaginable.
They do not worship the one true God. They worship a false god, satan is the father of all lies, therefore their god is satan. I have actually researched the subject, not talking off the wall, hate to dissapoint you.

How sick. HE is asexual and no need to be sexual. He would be if he was a she and came over Mary?
Plus GOD hate homosexuality.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you post non-thinking garbage like this? But thank you for exemplifying everything that is wrong with traditional Christianity.

Whether Mohammed was a "false" prophet I do not feel competent to say, but Muslims worship God, not Satan. When you call worship of God by rites of which you disapprove worshiping "Satan," you reveal yourself as a truly contemptible bigot of the most ham-brained, narrow-minded variety imaginable.
They do not worship the one true God. They worship a false god, satan is the father of all lies, therefore their god is satan. I have actually researched the subject, not talking off the wall, hate to dissapoint you.

There is not a whole lot of difference between the teachings of Islam and Christianity.

they both worship the god of Abraham......

Forum List

Back