Is Global warming a Hoax?

Well the whole CO2 part is most definitely a scam......well documented in this forum by members not in the climate crusaders club.
Really? Documented like this;

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Only the largest Scientific Society in the world, the American Institute of Physics. And your documentation? Fat ass junkies on the AM radio and fake British Lords.
Argumentum ad verecundiam.

The article you linked to is incorrect. AKA a fucking lie. Some people such as yourself may lack the intelligence to recognize the lies at first glance, however they are lies nonetheless.

Are you still trying to find an excuse to "hide the decline"? Are you still a climategate apologist.

Jackasses are pathetic.

It's real. I trust the guys and gals who put us on the Moon and robots on Mars: NASA
There were no climate "scientists" involved with that or with building robots that roam on Mars.
You seriously think that this idiot:
131102155324-hansen-climate-change-story-top.jpg

Had anything to do with how NASA earned it's reputation. If anything he damaged it.
Climate "scientists" had as little do with NASA's crown achievement as the janitors and ground keepers at NASA.
Too bad for you left threaded wing nuts that the lion's share of the credit goes to an ex Nazi scientist:
portraet-wernher-von-braun122-_v-img__3__4__xl_-f4c197f4ebda83c772171de6efadd3b29843089f.jpg

latest

buckbee_rocketman01.jpg

24.jpg

It's real. I trust the guys and gals who put us on the Moon and robots on Mars: NASA
There were no climate "scientists" involved with that or with building robots that roam on Mars.

Had anything to do with how NASA earned it's reputation. If anything he damaged it.
Climate "scientists" had as little do with NASA's crown achievement as the janitors and ground keepers at NASA.
Too bad for you left threaded wing nuts that the lion's share of the credit goes to an ex Nazi scientist:
portraet-wernher-von-braun122-_v-img__3__4__xl_-f4c197f4ebda83c772171de6efadd3b29843089f.jpg

latest

buckbee_rocketman01.jpg

24.jpg
You post a photo-shopped picture of some guy as your defense? Interesting.

Since you like photo-shopped memes so much, how about this one?

35724941.jpg

BTW, the LWLs call me a "con", a RWer and other names while the RWNJs call me a "lib", a LWer and other names. Of course the really fucking moronic RWNJs call me names like "you left threaded wing nuts". LOL

latest

buckbee_rocketman01.jpg

24.jpg

35724941.jpg

BTW, the LWLs call me a "con", a RWer and other names while the RWNJs call me a "lib", a LWer and other names. Of course the really fucking moronic RWNJs call me names like "you left threaded wing nuts". LOL
About the "photoshop" image, you either shot your own foot off or CNN is indeed all fake news and faked that picture of Hansen
sshot-2.jpg

Tell me which of the hardware NASA uses was designed by a climate "scientist" like Hansen or any of the other drama queens you call "NASA scientists".

latest

buckbee_rocketman01.jpg

24.jpg

35724941.jpg

About the "photoshop" image, you either shot your own foot off or CNN is indeed all fake news and faked that picture of Hansen
sshot-2.jpg

Tell me which of the hardware NASA uses was designed by a climate "scientist" like Hansen or any of the other drama queens you call "NASA scientists".
So you admit to using a photoshopped image, nutjob? Ridicule NASA all you like, but they've done a great job for aviation and aerospace. What have you done with your life other than bitch and whine about NASA? Hansen retired from NASA in 2013, over four years ago. What's your excuse now, nutjob?

The only "scientists" who say it's a hoax are on oil company's payroll. As with other issues, the nutters believe what they're told to believe.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back