Is Glenn Beck still around?

Listen to this stuff. Only the whiners on the left seem to feel threatened by information sources. The next logical step in the liberal mind is to silence opposition speech and bring America back to the good old days when liberals like Cronkite did all your thinking. Dan Rather used forged documents to influence an election. Most of the left wing pundits like Matthews and Stepenopolis were employees of democrat politicians. Let your hatred go lefties. Beck isn't your enemy, your bias is your enemy.

If he's your enemy you support him way to much, just saying.

show where I have supported him since right after the election. He rapidly proved himself to be another Bush term to me.

Who DO you support then.... you seem to always jump on the liberal bandwagon if ya ask me

Umm how many times do I have to tell everyone I do not support nor trust any current federal level politicians.

I do not go by the us or them mentality that is hammered into partisans.
I follow my own nose and support policies that support my Social liberal and fiscal conservative views.

I do not support unregulated business becuase it will always take advantage of workers and customers.
I do not support us being the police force of the world nor being into nation building and messing in others affiars.
I support energy independence and conserving the resources of our planet. Clean air, water, etc. That is truely conservative to me.
I support sustainability within the USA.
I support a pure flat personal income tax with no deductions.
I support a fuel tax that is based on a percentage of the retail price so we can continue to maintain our roads as the price of fuel rises.
I support a move to mass transit where it makes sense.
I support electric vehicles where they make sense.

I support socialized medicine since it is the most sustainable method to provide health care for the most people.

Last edited:
show where I have supported him since right after the election. He rapidly proved himself to be another Bush term to me.

Who DO you support then.... you seem to always jump on the liberal bandwagon if ya ask me

Umm how many times do I have to tell everyone I do not support nor trust any current federal level politicians.

I follow my own nose and support policies that support my Social liberal and fiscal conservative views.

I do not support unregulated business becuase it will always take advantage of workers and customers.
I do not support us being the police force of the world nor being into nation building and messing in others affiars.
I support energy independence and conserving the resources of our planet. Clean air, water, etc. That is truely conservative to me.
I support a fuel tax that is based on a percentage of the retail price so we can continue to maintain our roads as the price of fuel rises.

I support socialized medicine since it is the most sustainable method to provide health care for the most people.

Dancing around the question I see.

WHO DO YOU SUPPORT GIVE NAMES.

Its easier to not take a stand.... plain and simple.

After all, who doesnt care about almost everything he listed?

Conservatives do, and even some libs do.

Wow..... nice and safe post uscitizen :clap2:

Reading comprehension suffering?

" I do not support nor trust any current federal level politicians."

It is many of my positions on issues.
Play games with it if you must to satisfy something in your own head.

It is many of my positions on issues.
Play games with it if you must to satisfy something in your own head.

Basically all you are saying is, "Im not going to vote because they all suck", right? :confused:

Reading comprehension suffering?

" I do not support nor trust any current federal level politicians."

In other words you're not going to vote and stay sitting on the fence.

Forum List

Back