Is Glenn Beck still around?

The Beckist phenomena is just plain interesting to me.
How can so many have so much faith in someone who is an obvious fraud?

Elmer Gantry?

Elmer Gantry?

How did obama win that election again?

the same way virtually all politicians do. Lying and deception.
Nice diversion attempt though.
Beck is not even a politician.
But he is a self admitted liar and deciever.

Elmer Gantry?

How did obama win that election again?

the same way virtually all politicians do. Lying and deception.
Nice diversion attempt though.
Beck is not even a politician.
But he is a self admitted liar and deciever.

call it what you want to obama is the only thing we need to talk about talking about something that hapopen in Palins past or what Beck is doing or limbuagh is nothing but a distraction obama is the one doing the damage.

But you did say

I say 69 million voters are the biggest believers in a fraud.

Elmer Gantry?

"Faith". The agnostic left uses that word a lot these days. You have to have faith in Obama's policies and you have to have faith in man made global warming despite evidence to the contrary and the fact that it is impacting our fragile exonomy. Here's a forty year old example of (blind?) faith: Americans voted Walter Cronkite "the most trusted man in the Country" when the only media sources were liberal. Get some perspective to your hatred lefties, Beck ain't your enemy.

Elmer Gantry?

"Faith". The agnostic left uses that word a lot these days. You have to have faith in Obama's policies and you have to have faith in man made global warming despite evidence to the contrary and the fact that it is impacting our fragile exonomy. Here's a forty year old example of (blind?) faith: Americans voted Walter Cronkite "the most trusted man in the Country" when the only media sources were liberal. Get some perspective to your hatred lefties, Beck ain't your enemy.

I only have faith in a few humans that have proven themselves to me and things like gravity which have not failed me yet.

I have NO faith in ANY politician!
And Yes Beck is my enemy.
Or at least the enemy of principles I hold to.

Elmer Gantry?

I only have faith in a few humans that have proven themselves to me and things like gravity which have not failed me yet.

and obama is my enemy, Or at least the enemy of principles I hold to

Why is Glen Beck so important to left wingers? Is he such a threat? You might ask why Dan Rather is around and apparently gets a million dollars per speech when he should be in prison for trying to influence a presidential election with forged documents.

The OP is a conservative, dopey.

and obama is my enemy, Or at least the enemy of principles I hold to

Mine too, your point being?

Forum List

Back