Is Glenn Beck a "coward"?

I can play this game too. Glenn Beck is a raving lunatic playing on weak minded peoples emotions for financial gain. "What if I'm right?"

That's simply disproven by watching the video. At no part of that is he a raving lunatic. Nor does he encourage people to be weak minded by telling them to do actual research and learn for themselves. His arguments arent based on emotion.

So clearly you aren't right.

However, you havent bothered to try to point where he is wrong. Youve just labeled him as crazy and think that somehow ends discussion. That just shows you are too lazy to actually discuss the issues Glenn raises.

For example, how is showing videos of adminsitration officials admitting they are marxist not revelant to discussion? Why on earth is it crazy to believe what they actually say?

get off my phone. was that crazy?

No. Is there a reason you think that not wanting to talk with people who dont listen is crazy?

LMAO.. 3D gallasses on a news commentary show and expects to be taken seriously?

Devo or zippy pinhead was my first thought.

Really ?when talking about a 3D movie director it doesn't make any sense at all as shtick?
None at all?
Have your meds adjust and please feel free to check out at anytime.

Again, why is it crazy to believe the administrations officials when they say something?

LMAO.. 3D gallasses on a news commentary show and expects to be taken seriously?

Devo or zippy pinhead was my first thought.

Really ?when talking about a 3D movie director it doesn't make any sense at all as shtick?
None at all?
Have your meds adjust and please feel free to check out at anytime.

No it makes no more sense than weaing a dress when talking about Madonna.

header_logo.gif

Glenn Beck is an admitted drug abuser therefore how can he be trusted?

Forum List

Back