Is Glenn Beck a "coward"?

You guys are right, just check out his ratings. Really in the tank. I just don't understand why this administration doesn't call him out on all his lies.
the entertainment value of watching his parrots making fools of themselves?

The entertainment is there only as long as they don't do death threats and cut gas lines.

Remember......it's only funny until someone puts an eye out.

If Glenn is a coward for not debating Cameron, which is kind of silly considering there really isn't a point to it, wouldn't that make President Obama a coward for refusing to even attempt to correct anything Glenn has said?

You know, you guys can call him names all you want. But until you actually address his points, you aren't going to convince people that your ideas are superior.

If Glenn is a coward for not debating Cameron, which is kind of silly considering there really isn't a point to it, wouldn't that make President Obama a coward for refusing to even attempt to correct anything Glenn has said?

You know, you guys can call him names all you want. But until you actually address his points, you aren't going to convince people that your ideas are superior.

Yeah.....right.........Obama debating Beck over politics would be like Paris Hilton trying to debate GM CEO's about what would be the right model car for next year.

Paris knows nothing about cars, Beck knows nothing about politics.

And.......Obama doesn't need to correct Beck, because when he displays some really shiny stupidity, it shows up on the other news channels.

Remember when he said that immigrants were proud to pay 10 bucks to come in this country, as specified under the Constitution? He didn't bother to read further down and see that it was a tax on slaves.

Yeah.....tell me again how "right" Beck is.

Holy Geez............ does Glenn Beck cause mental meltdowns amongst the k00ks or what???!!!!

Thats because the k00ks go over and check the cable ratings and everyone and his brother is watching Beck and about 179 persons/night are watching that baldheaded poindexter fairy over on MSNBC. I flipped on Olbermann the other night and suddenly this thought came to me. How many times did this weenie get his balls kicked in on the school playground???

LOL.........every time I check the Beck ratings, he's drawing another 100,000 viewers.......................

FTMFW s0ns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called a "gapers delay". They happen mostly on the highway when people slow down to look at a crash.

Don't forget the blood from his broken nose...........

glennbeck3.jpg

Tough guy Bawney Fwanks punched him in the nose ? ........... :eusa_whistle:

Nope. Barney's sister Ann slapped him silly. :eek:

These libs really are losing their minds over Beck. I think the reason they really hate him is Beck is a master of using people's own words against them. I mean he plays videos and audio tapes of people in Obama's administration declaring they are Marxists, or using the same language and talking points of communists from the 50's and earlier.

But enough of that, lets hurl insults at the man and fantasize about vein popping male organs!

Asked what he thought about Beck during a junket appearance in support of the "Avatar" home video release, Cameron said: "Glenn Beck is a fucking asshole. I've met him. He called me the anti-Christ, and not about 'Avatar.' He hadn't even seen 'Avatar' yet. I don't know if he has seen it."

James Cameron trashes Glenn Beck

Cameron wants to "debate" Glenn Beck who called Cameron a "smurf murderer".

So far, Glenn has refused. Is he a chicken? Bawk bawk.
Who says Glen has refused? By challenging the status quo, a powerful media, and a political system hieracrchy that is entirely capable of wreaking vengeance, Glen Beck shows more guts than Cameron every single day. Cameron does nothing to compare other than using film-making proxies to make his political points, where he doesn't stand out by being different; just a another voice in the choir.

Last edited:
Asked what he thought about Beck during a junket appearance in support of the "Avatar" home video release, Cameron said: "Glenn Beck is a fucking asshole. I've met him. He called me the anti-Christ, and not about 'Avatar.' He hadn't even seen 'Avatar' yet. I don't know if he has seen it."

Who says Glen has refused? By challenging the status quo, ...

If he were challenging the status quo, he'd be arguing against the people who run FOX News. Glenn Beck is a pawn of he status quo, you fool.

:eusa_whistle:

Who says Glen has refused? By challenging the status quo, ...

If he were challenging the status quo, he'd be arguing against the people who run FOX News. Glenn Beck is a pawn of he status quo, you fool.

:eusa_whistle:

Glen Beck is on Fox News Channel because he challenges the status quo....you fool. :razz:

Is Beck a coward?

Did the Waltons take far to long saying good night?

Of course he is.

He's got punk written all over him.

The Waltons?

They were the richest poor people who lived though the depression.

They had a nice house and farm, a saw mill, they managed to send their kid to college, they never went hungry, their clothes were nice, they had a car AND a truck and they owned a freakin mountain.

The Waltons represented the Disneyification of the GREAT DEPRESSION.

It was a happy load of horseshit.

History has a way of repeating itself. FDR had the same loonies, just as Clinton had Limbaugh et al. While Beck thinks he isn't another Coughlin - he may differ slightly, but he surely is the modern reincarnation of the bad Father C. The interesting things about democratic constitutional republics is freedom means nutcases like Beck can spew the worst nonsense and be praised for speaking out. What exact good does he do? Calling the democratically elected president names and reading into everything ulterior motive is simply useless hyperbole.

Watch C here, amazing how charlatans all exaggerate and look and sound alike.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzLMRAz5G_4]YouTube - Father Coughlin speaks against the Federal Reserve[/ame]

remove space for more beck nuttiness.

h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01lMnDLn7Gk

Seems to me Cameron needs to stop being such a pussy

[youtube]2CMffJcHi58[/youtube]

History has a way of repeating itself. FDR had the same loonies, just as Clinton had Limbaugh et al. While Beck thinks he isn't another Coughlin - he may differ slightly, but he surely is the modern reincarnation of the bad Father C. The interesting things about democratic constitutional republics is freedom means nutcases like Beck can spew the worst nonsense and be praised for speaking out. What exact good does he do? Calling the democratically elected president names and reading into everything ulterior motive is simply useless hyperbole.

Thanks for the comparison. Here's Beck's rebuttal when it was first made; if anyone wants to see it. If you don't care to watch the whole thing then merely move the cursor to the last 30 seconds.

U-Tube - Beck Rejects Left's Comparison

Beck is a mental midget. Here is a quote from his hero Thomas Paine. A quote like this would get Mr. Paine on Becks sh*tlist.

"Create a national fund, out of which there shall be paid to every person, when arrived at the age of twenty-one years, the sum of fifteen pounds sterling, as a compensation in part, for the loss of his or her natural inheritance, by the introduction of the system of landed property. And also, the sum of ten pounds per annum, during life, to every person now living, of the age of fifty years, and to all others as they shall arrive at that age."

Thanks for the comparison. Here's Beck's rebuttal when it was first made; if anyone wants to see it. If you don't care to watch the whole thing then merely move the cursor to the last 30 seconds.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFhYxDK0GC4"]U-Tube - Beck Rejects Left's Comparison[/ame]

Now all he needs is the balls to debate.

Forum List

Back