Is George W. Bush really a Christian?

I wasn't there to personally WITNESS Bush's baptism, so to me he will ALWAYS be in imposter.

He was no leader, and is certainly no Christian!!!

Post the YouTubes of the Baptism!!!

That's all you gotta do to put this thing to rest.

I don't think we know enough about Bush to make an assessment as to whether he's a Christian or not. He was governor of Texas and relatively unknown until his candidacy for president where he seems to have come out of nowhere.

As a matter of fact, I demand to see Bush's birth certificate. I really truly want to know if it was presented when he registered as a candidate for the presidency in 2000. I also want a concise list of all the religious services he attended while in office for 8 years. Only when all of that is presented, and definitive proof that his father George H.W. Bush (who was in business with Muslims) is not a Muslim will I be convinced that George W. Bush is not a Muslim.

Bush was an unknown, a rogue...thats why his presidency...no his REGIME was so DISASTRROUS for the country.

I wasn't duped like so many lost RW lemmings. I tried to warn 'em, but the hacks wouldn't listen.

Now look what he did...destroyed America.

*SMH*

I have all the information I need about Obama.

Its all there in black and white.

Bush....not so much.

He's a rogue!

Yet ones like Marc praise the election of another 'rogue' hack in Obama...

So you are comparing Obama to Bush? So if you believe Bush is a Christian, you must believe that Obama is a Christian.:clap2:

Another mentally challenged left winger.. please show where in my quote I mentioned anything about either Bush or Obama being Christian.... Idiot Marc tried to slam on Bush by saying he was a rogue in the system, yet fully praises the likes of a more extreme rogue to the system in Obama... otherwise known as pointing out hypocrisy... just like I am now pointing out your stupidity

I mean he says he is. There's a lot in his personal biography that emphasizes that that he is a born-again Christian. An awful lot. We know that he used to do cocaine, and was an alcoholic. We also know that his family had business dealings with the Saudis. Can we really trust that this guy is who he says he is and was not a Muslim Manchurian Candidate funded by jihadis to start the war in Iraq and bring on a religious holy war?

Just as I would ask of all those people who claim that Obama is a Muslim, prove Bush is not actually a Muslim.:eusa_whistle:

He did not change his name to a Muslim name; his father was not Muslim; he does not insist on praying alone without anyone other than administration members and his family witnessing it.

Well, thats for starters.
Thank you for proving Bush is a ChINO, Christian In Name Only for political purposes only and Obama is a true Christian.

Mt 6:5* And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6* But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Is George W. Bush really a Christian?

He is if he says he is...same as Obama.

Now what KIND of Christian is entirely a different kettle of fish, of course.

But Christianity is one of those religions with so many flavors that the word practically has no meaning at all.

I mean he says he is. There's a lot in his personal biography that emphasizes that that he is a born-again Christian. An awful lot. We know that he used to do cocaine, and was an alcoholic. We also know that his family had business dealings with the Saudis. Can we really trust that this guy is who he says he is and was not a Muslim Manchurian Candidate funded by jihadis to start the war in Iraq and bring on a religious holy war?

Just as I would ask of all those people who claim that Obama is a Muslim, prove Bush is not actually a Muslim.:eusa_whistle:

The premise of your question is flawed as it is not up to you to decide if one is a Christian. That is purely between the individual and God.

Forum List

Back