Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

The BEHAVIOR of interracial marriage was banned.

The issue in Loving is RACE: Race is NOT BEHAVIOR...

Loving was about interracial marriage. And interracial marriage is a behavior.

interracial marriage partners (man and woman) BEHAVE like same race men and women. ]

there is no analogy to a gay marriage in Loving.

The BEHAVIOR of marrying a person of a different race was regulated by the State, that was overturned by Loving.

>>>>

yes, but that has nothing to do with same sex marriage, or man/dog marriage, or sibling marriage, or parent/child marriage, or group marriage. Loving was a ruling on interracial marriage between one man and one woman.

Once again- Redfish demonstrating he is all for what the majority wants- when it comes to gay marriage.

But when it comes to anything else- such as mixed race marriage- he believes that the courts should step in.

Redfish's opposition is all based upon 'gay'.

Because Loving heard argument set upon RACE... Wherein the Court determined that a Male of ANY Race, was legally entitled to marry a Female of any race; which affirmed the Human Physiological Standard of Marriage..

You are deluded- the court never found any such thing.

You could have stopped at "you're deluded". It's pretty much a given in Keyes case. Can't wait for the meltdown.

Keys is going to be waving his walker in a threatening fashion at everyone in the home when the decision comes out.

Oh I will probably breath a big sigh of relief.

Roberts is a douche, but he's not suicidal.

obama sold you clowns down the river for his legacy bill... Roberts took the hit on obamascare and tomorrow he gets back a fair bit of that line, reelin' back in a fair bit of his credibility, by throwing you people under the collective bus.

I base that upon the SCOTUS Watch having not reported that Roberts is missing in action, while Scalia is otherwise inexplicably locked in his office, as noxious fumes of Clorox fills the halls.

Keys right this moment is waving his walker and threatening the staff with his sippy cup.

Why would I do that?

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman and an irrational decision by an Activity Judiciary doesn't change that.

We'll now simply suffer the unenviable consequences of such foolishness, people will be severely injured by the Federal Licensing of Degeneracy and as is always the case, life goes on.

This time next year we'll be in here debating the age of a child that adult homosexuals can reasonably pursue for sexual gratification, which even today they code as 'Caring relationship by a loving adult' .

No one won anything here. The Evil animating Relativism merely advanced its tentacles deeper into a decaying culture... and NO ONE has EVER come out ahead, for long, through that.

You are deluded- the court never found any such thing.

You could have stopped at "you're deluded". It's pretty much a given in Keyes case. Can't wait for the meltdown.

Keys is going to be waving his walker in a threatening fashion at everyone in the home when the decision comes out.

obama sold you clowns down the river for his legacy bill... Roberts took the hit on obamascare and tomorrow he gets back a fair bit of that line, reelin' back in a fair bit of his credibility, by throwing you people under the collective bus.

I base that upon the SCOTUS Watch having not reported that Roberts is missing in action, while Scalia is otherwise inexplicably locked in his office, as noxious fumes of Clorox fills the halls.

Keys right this moment is waving his walker and threatening the staff with his sippy cup.

Why would I do that?

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman and an irrational decision by an Activity Judiciary doesn't change that.

Marriage is whatever we say it is. And in our nation its includes one man and one man or one woman and one woman.

Get used to the idea.

Why would I do that?

Marriage is whatever we say it is. And in our nation its includes one man and one man or one woman and one woman.

Get used to the idea.

Fascinating how marriage is now "whatever we say it is", but that wasn't the case when the "we" in question included people who disagreed with you.

Come on people. We have some real problems in this country

18 trillion in debt
half the country on some form of govt handout
deficit spending every year
no confidence in congress or the president
the mid east burning
radical islam killing thousands because or religion
more americans in poverty than ever before
hundreds of trillions in unfunded liabilities
racial violence in our cities

and we spend hours arguing about gay marriage???? WTF is wrong with us? And yes, I am guilty of it too.

I have made my last post on a gay thread. I hope many of you will follow suit. Let the court do its job and live with the rulings

We have much more important issues to deal with than whether two gays or lesbians can call their union a marriage.

Not any more. The Supreme Court corrected you.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

and we spend hours arguing about gay marriage???? WTF is wrong with us? And yes, I am guilty of it too.

I have made my last post on a gay thread. I hope many of you will follow suit. Let the court do its job and live with the rulings

We have much more important issues to deal with than whether two gays or lesbians can call their union a marriage.

Good luck with that whole "We got what we wanted, and now IT'S OVER FOR ALL TIME. YOU HAVE TO SHUT UP!" You hypocrites don't accept actual, legally-passed laws as the final, settled word on a subject, so I can't imagine why you think we're going to accept crappy, agenda-driven judicial legislating as the end of the argument.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

Good luck with that whole "We got what we wanted, and now IT'S OVER FOR ALL TIME. YOU HAVE TO SHUT UP!" You hypocrites don't accept actual, legally-passed laws as the final, settled word on a subject, so I can't imagine why you think we're going to accept crappy, agenda-driven judicial legislating as the end of the argument.

Nothing hypocritical with cheering on the Supreme Court for protecting the rights of Americans.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

Nothing hypocritical with cheering on the Supreme Court for protecting the rights of Americans.

Something very hypocritical about expecting others to accept what you wouldn't have if the roles were reversed.

And if I'm supposed to think deliberate obtuseness is a clever argument, you have the wrong girl for that. Pretending to be as dumb as I already think you are anyway is not going to be effective.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

Something very hypocritical about expecting others to accept what you wouldn't have if the roles were reversed.

And if I'm supposed to think deliberate obtuseness is a clever argument, you have the wrong girl for that. Pretending to be as dumb as I already think you are anyway is not going to be effective.

Not at all. If you disagree with the ruling you can try for a constitutional amendment. That's what I'm doing over Citizens United...I'm donating to organizations and candidates that seek campaign finance reform. Good luck!

(Who do you think has a better chance?)

money-in-politics-poll-1433196336872-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

gallup-same-sex-poll-2f9285d101b1688974cd32ba963de179c43c7da1-s800-c15.png

ROFLMNAO!

Now isn't that PRECIOUS?

The get FIVE out of NINE Votes are the SCOTUS... because THEY COULD NOT GET BUT 12 STATES TO RECOGNIZE MARRIAGE IS ANYTHING BUT THE JOINING OF ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN and they need to point to POPULARITY POLLS, which IF SUCH WERE TRUE... THEY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN STUCK WITH 12 of 50 STATES.

LOL!

Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance... the unholy trinity at the hollow core of Relativism.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

Did you know that until about 200 years ago people didn't marry for love? It was a business arrangement.

Forum List

Back