Is "Gabby" real ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan said:
Well, here's the thing, though: OCA fully stands behind everything he says. If he says something personal to Naked or Bully, he fully accepts the ramifications and doesn't hide behind anything. On the other hand, someone like Dillo drops backhanded hints toward things, then pretends like nothing ever happened.

Dillo, if you're so certain that Gabby is fake, why not PM your evidence to Jim and allow him to deal with it? Why is it even that much of an issue with you? IGNORE HER! If you're so wrapped up in an online message board that the opinions of one person are bothering you this much, I might suggest turning off the computer for a while.

Oh, and Trinity, you're a real bitch and if it were up to me, you'd be banned for your smartassed comments. You should try to keep out of others' personal affairs. I'm not trying to get any kind of flame war going here, so please don't respond to me because I don't care anyway, just know that nobody's amused by your petty crap.

Dan Dan Dan--chill
I am was NOT certain WHAT Gabby was at the time so I asked a question and there is NOTHING in my posts where I stated that I was certain that she was. Rumors were flying however that "gabby" was a persona that was created for some crazy reason.
My DIRECT public question was to get ANYONE with information to clear this issue up as I thought the truth may help reduce the confusion on the board and squelch rumors.
The Owner of this board has asked for help and since I enjoy participating here, I am trying to comply. I can deal with Gabby as well as if not better than anyone here and am fully capable of monitoring my own computer habits.

If you think my comments are backhanded and that I won't stand up for em--TRY ME.

This is, without a doubt, the most bizarre thread I have ever wasted my time to read.

1. Who gives a rat's ass if Garbledella is real? She should have been banned long ago just for being too damned stupid, if nothing else.

2. Personal info regarding a member posted by another on the board without permission should result in an immediate and permanent banning. No if's and's or but's. Period. No appeal. No reinstatement. Even threatening to reveal personal info, such as a PM should result in a temporary ban.

When did we get this petty? It's time to stop.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
Merlin1047 said:
This is, without a doubt, the most bizarre thread I have ever wasted my time to read.

1. Who gives a rat's ass if Garbledella is real? She should have been banned long ago just for being too damned stupid, if nothing else.

2. Personal info regarding a member posted by another on the board without permission should result in an immediate and permanent banning. No if's and's or but's. Period. No appeal. No reinstatement. Even threatening to reveal personal info, such as a PM should result in a temporary ban.

When did we get this petty? It's time to stop.

Yep/ :bangheads

Read this whole thread and you will not find a single place where I accused anyone individually of anything. As I have said before---rumors were flying by several people in PMs that Gabby was a persona created to cause board activity. I thought this to be a bad idea but wasn't sure it was true.
I started a thread to get this issue in the OPEN so it could be dispelled by those who are able to do so. Dispelling a rumor--good thing, no ? Rules regarding PMs SEEMED to prevent from from disclosing sources so I started a thread regarding PMs. There were several moderators present so I felt no need to bother Jim and was relying on his assistants to help me with this answer.
Now for those of you who insist on continuing to flame me for my behavior, I did what I thought was the best thing to do at the time. If continue the feel the need to flame me then I will request that more PM information be approved for release by the sender. Ever think that they might refuse my request to keep the truth hidden or cover thier own ass?

From my beginnings on this board I stated that my most important concern was the truth and have spoken the truth. If others decide not to--so be it.

They've each stated clearly that Gabby is her own account in other threads - long before you started this one. What more do you want? Why do you care? Why are you letting it affect you? Why are you letting it turn you in to an even bigger PITA?

PM's are PM's. Private Messages. Not that long ago, you were talking about "trust" when somebody said something in confidence. You stated something along the lines of "You take a chance, and then you find out who you can trust." Can't the same be said for you now? You claim to have this big secret via PM, and here you're willing to spill it to the world, regardless of the fact that it might not even be true. You can't be trusted, and that's mighty hypocritical.

-=d=- said:
has this thread run it's course? I'd say... The issue is dead. Everyone just stop with the :tinfoil: and get back to enjoying the forums. :)

So do you want me to start a different one so I have a chance to explain myself since all kinds of false allegations are being made about me or do I have to sit and listen to lies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back