Is "Gabby" real ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
simple question-----is Gabby a real person? Someone knows the answer to this and I think the whole board deserves an answer!

dilloduck said:
simple question-----is Gabby a real person? Someone knows the answer to this and I think the whole board deserves an answer!

Both you and Trinity have indicated on another thread that you know the answer to this.

GotZoom said:
Both you and Trinity have indicated on another thread that you know the answer to this.
Admin can check this out very simply----I'm waiting for an answer to this rumor

dilloduck said:
Admin can check this out very simply----I'm waiting for an answer to this rumor

You didn't ask a question that warrants an answer - you both made an open and public accusation, but so far neither is willing to back it up with proof.

Shattered said:
You didn't ask a question that warrants an answer - you both made an open and public accusation, but so far neither is willing to back it up with proof.

so fucking what------where is an answer to my question???

Shattered said:

Maybe we could ask the banned brother!

Oh but that's right he was banned by his own brother!

dilloduck said:

You only asked a question after you made an accusation.. Same as a court of law - you don't claim guilty, and wait for them to prove they didn't do it.. You prove your stance with evidence.. Where's yours?

dilloduck said:

What question? If we think she is real?

I actually do. I have spoken to a lot of people who are far more insane that she is so it isn't unreasonable for me to think that someone like this could be on our board.

Shattered said:
You only asked a question after you made an accusation.. Same as a court of law - you don't claim guilty, and wait for them to prove they didn't do it.. You prove your stance with evidence.. Where's yours?

Do you see any mods trying to clear this up???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-=d=- said:
There is NO way for the Admins or Mods to 'prove' somebody is REAL or not. For all we know, Gabby is a duplicat account made by YOU, dillo...Or Bonnie, or whomever.

(shrug).

Would it change your life either way, though?
Yes it would. If we knew the truth we could decide if we are wrong and so let by gones be by gones or find out we are right, know that our intelligence has been insulted and then look for a new message board.

dilloduck said:
Do you see any mods trying to clear this up???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What's to clear up? You've already got them accused, tried, and convicted.

Shattered said:
What's to clear up? You've already got them accused, tried, and convicted.

I asked a simple question---Is gabby real----you think that's outta line or something?

-=d=- said:
Uh..but the first part of my reply went like this:

"There is NO way for an Admin to determine for sure"

Who was it who had a heart-attack because i claim to be black?

Where's my tinfoil hat?

:)

Why not----proxys have always been picked up on before??

whats the big deal? a troll is a troll is a troll. why are you so intrigued by her/him/it?
but if she is real, she needs to post her boobs

-=d=- said:
It's simply impossible; unless the Admins can find another user posting from the SAME IP address - which hasnt' happened.

tracks have been covered well I see.

-=d=- said:
It's simply impossible; unless the Admins can find another user posting from the SAME IP address - which hasnt' happened.
besides, Jim usually keeps tabs on that type of posting. which usually means someone made an account for flaming or trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back