Is Free Trade A Thing of the Past??

freeandfun1 said:
I love this kind of stuff. I was on the board of the Southern Nevada International Business Council but frankly, it was too boring so I quit.

Too boring....you don't say? I usually fell asleep in class! :laugh:

Said1 said:
Too boring....you don't say? I usually fell asleep in class! :laugh:
I love the BUSINESS side of Int'l biz, but I hate teaching people about export regs, etc. and that is all SNIBC was doing. I want to make DEALS!

freeandfun1 said:
I love the BUSINESS side of Int'l biz, but I hate teaching people about export regs, etc. and that is all SNIBC was doing. I want to make DEALS!

It would seem like the type of place where you could at least make a few contacts, but yeah, not many interesting regulations and stuff. :D

Free Trade benefits everyone. American consumers get a greater variety of goods at a cheaper price, and American companies get new markets, which means more jobs for those companies. Likewise, Central American companies now have access to a huge market for their goods, and Central American consumers now have access to American goods. Everyone wins!
Are you a Republican and do you still feel this way? Republicans today sound different than you

Forum List

Back