Is FoxNews going to exposed?

I don't know if you read the actual ballot measure or not. Despite the stated goal, the ballot measure that was submitted with their help only gave the choice of declaring Alaska independent or begin submitting proposals such that it would make legally declaring Alaska independent possible. No other alternatives.

I'm sure other states had problems in the past too, like Texas. But by supporting ballot measures designed to allow Alaska to become Independent, and never disavowing the radical views of its radical founder, but instead holding him in high regard with a memorial to him on the website, they make it clear where they stand on the issue of Alaskan independence, whatever political window dressing they put up. A lot of racist groups claim that they are not prejudiced nor white supremacy advocates and that their goals are just to promote segregation of the races which they see as the natural order. Separate but equal. Lot's of radical groups couch their goals in the softest and vaguest terms for the purpose of public image. But it's easy to see through that. You can put lipstick on a pig....

Not wanting to be American, while not illegal or criminal, although the court did find secession to be unconstitutional, is certainly un-American. Having a memorial on your site for a man who stated, "Im an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions." isn't exactly the height of patriotism.

Forum List

Back