Is FoxNews generally accurate?

We can play, "No, YOU don't know enough...No, YOU don't know enough." until we are blue in the face. I am sure that you will tire of it, as I already have. It is entirely apparent that you have decided that Bush did not serve in a manner which you respect and Kerry did...that is fine, and I have no desire to argue the point with you.

However, if you ever decide that you might possibly NOT have read all of the information...or do not have the entire story...I would advice you to look into Bush's inquiries into signing up for the Palace Alert program which sent trained pilots to frontline duty for anywhere from 3 months to a year. Bush was told at first that he was not yet qualified due to lack of hours on the jet he was flying...and then again because the program was winding down and his jet was becoming less and less important.

Gem said:
We can play, "No, YOU don't know enough...No, YOU don't know enough." until we are blue in the face. I am sure that you will tire of it, as I already have. It is entirely apparent that you have decided that Bush did not serve in a manner which you respect and Kerry did...that is fine, and I have no desire to argue the point with you.

However, if you ever decide that you might possibly NOT have read all of the information...or do not have the entire story...I would advice you to look into Bush's inquiries into signing up for the Palace Alert program which sent trained pilots to frontline duty for anywhere from 3 months to a year. Bush was told at first that he was not yet qualified due to lack of hours on the jet he was flying...and then again because the program was winding down and his jet was becoming less and less important.

OK, I'm biting your bait. Give me one single or even a few if you have them that this story is true. It's bullshit from it's beginning and it's bullshit as you present it. In either case, GWB is the most cowardly commander-In Chief this country has ever known. Karl Rove is his only salvation and he's not much to be proud of either.

Forum List

Back