Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

I wonder if AntiPasto has any formal education in the subject he tries to discuss, or if he is just another drone caught in a feedback loop?

I wonder if AntiPasto has any formal education in the subject he tries to discuss, or if he is just another drone caught in a feedback loop?

he appears to be a totally illiterate liberal . I have asked him 10 times to say something intelligent in defense of liberalism and each time he has run away.

it's you who is lying and trying to change the subject .

stop fucking around and man up or leave

dear, please quote the lie or admit you lack the IQ to be here. Thanks
No, need, it's obvious you are talking out your ass.

dear, for 4th time please quote the "lie" or admit you lack the IQ and integrity to be here. Thank
this lie Mcshit head :
as always you are a total illiterate

1) Christianisty was always about thinking and growing which explains the School of Athens fresco at the Vatican.

2) our religion is not garbage but rather the core of our civilization that began when Jesus challenged the power of the liberal Roman state, prevailed, and agreed to
coexistence with the state.

3) the Muslim religion does not recognize separation of church and state.

4) before Jesus people would go to the Coliseum for entertainment. There were no 10 commandments, etc etc.

Welcome to your first history lesson. Did you ever think of college. You learn things there.

var dark_postrating_minimum_opacity = 0.3;
post # 638.

he appears to be a totally illiterate liberal . I have asked him 10 times to say something intelligent in defense of liberalism and each time he has run away.
speaking of nothing intelligent to say on a feed back loop.....thanks for the example of you work ED.

speaking of nothing intelligent to say on a feed back loop.....thanks for the example of you work ED.

yes, a liberal will feel no shame at not being able to say one intelligent thing in support of liberalism. Ask a conservative and they will jump at the chance to explain conservativism to those less intelligent but liberals are different, they are like Nazis. The truth does not matter to them. They simply know in their hearts they are right.

yes, a liberal will feel no shame at not being able to say one intelligent thing in support of liberalism. Ask a conservative and they will jump at the chance to explain conservativism to those less intelligent but liberals are different, they are like Nazis. The truth does not matter to them. They simply know in their hearts they are right.
Dodging aren't we ed?

Forum List

Back