Is FOX Covering MurdochGate?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
If not, why not?

What are they covering if not this?

This is international news.

I thought Wallace said that they cover "the other side of the story?"

So what's the "other" side of this story?

Anyone?

Fox is covering it up as best as they can and stay fairly unbalanced.

So are you saying that they aren't uttering a peep of this scandalous story?

That being the case...isn't FOX's bread and butter...scandalous stories? Or making up scandalous stories?

WoW!!

I think Fox is a stupid joke.

However it's even more stupid to make a claim, without looking (which takes all of 30 seconds) and then find out that claim is completely wrong.

News Corp Shuts Down

Not only are they covering.... but their coverage is accurate.

Man, that's gonna piss Marc off. And a whole bunch of the drooling hordes.

So all the gory details can be found on FOX?

What's Hannity saying about it? O'Reilly...what about Greta?

Cause you know when FOX wants something covered ALL their guns, big and small push it as first news on their individual programs.

Is this the case with THIS fantastic and bombastic story?

A slight mention, for something as monumental as this, isn't quite "fair & balanced" coverage.

Wouldn't you agree?

That being the case...isn't FOX's bread and butter...scandalous stories? Or making up scandalous stories?

WoW!!
California Girl neg repped me for this.

I'm simply asking the questions...you guys can decide for yourself.

What's good for the Goose, clearly isn't as good for the Gander I see.

*shrugs*

Cause you know when FOX wants something covered ALL their guns, big and small push it as first news on their individual programs.

A slight mention, for something as monumental as this, isn't quite "fair & balanced" coverage.

Wouldn't you agree?

I have no idea what commentators are saying.... commentators comment, they do not report. And, since I don't watch Fox I have no idea what those commentators think of the clusterfuck surrounding the UK media. What I do know.... I know that it's not just Murdoch's stable that are in the shit.... they just happen to be the focus at the moment.

Also, of course, this mainly affects the UK.... our laws are not their laws and it was their laws that were broken. Parts of it will affect the US but not to the extent where it's gonna be a massive story. I do know that the US media only started paying attention to this story when allegations surfaced that the families of 9-11 victims were included in the phone hack... and then it was British victims, not Americans. But the US media generally has not covered this story.... which has been massive in the UK for weeks.

So, generally, the US media have not been well informed about it, and Fox have been no different to any other US media.

WoW!!

*shrugs*

Since it took me all of 30 seconds to find the story on Fox, I would have thought that even with your small intellect, you could have found it. You chose not to. You chose to start some rant about Fox - based on an assumption that proved to be false. And now you pretend that it was a genuine question.

You got negged for being a lazy partisan hack.

The Fox News affiliate in Minneapolis covered it and noted that News Corp was their parent company.
I wouldn't know if the talking heads at Fox News are covering it, but you can bet that the MSNBC talking heads are covering it to the max. Now both of my conjectures are just that,,conjecture, as I refuse to watch either Fox News or MSNBC.

Wouldn't you agree?

Why don't you shut off Ed Schultz and listen to what Hannity's saying about yourself? You want everything handed to you? Incapable of changing channels, reading, etc.?

WoW!!

*shrugs*

Since it took me all of 30 seconds to find the story on Fox, I would have thought that even with your small intellect, you could have found it. You chose not to. You chose to start some rant about Fox - based on an assumption that proved to be false. And now you pretend that it was a genuine question.

You got negged for being a lazy partisan hack.

LOL!!! :lol:

The Fox News affiliate in Minneapolis covered it and noted that News Corp was their parent company.
I wouldn't know if the talking heads at Fox News are covering it, but you can bet that the MSNBC talking heads are covering it to the max. Now both of my conjectures are just that,,conjecture, as I refuse to watch either Fox News or MSNBC.

Almost all of it is conjecture at the moment. There is very little in the way of hard, factual information. The media were all over the 'fact' that the Sun and Times newspapers hacked Gordon Brown's phones but that may not be the case. Anyone with half a brain will wait to label News Corp as a 'criminal organization' until it is actually proved.

WoW!!

*shrugs*

You're replying to yourself now?
You're nuttier than that racist nut in your avatar.

WoW!!

*shrugs*

She always does that. When she has no valid argument, she sends a neg rep. Stupid broad.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Why doesn't it piss you off?? What happened to Gordon Brown is disgraceful. But you probably love it because you're not a nice person. Most bitter, angry women aren't.

WoW!!

*shrugs*

You're replying to yourself now?
You're nuttier than that racist nut in your avatar.

He's not smart enough to find a front page story on Fox.... you expect him to understand the stupidity of talking to himself? Seriously? :lol:

Forum List

Back