Is "Flying while Muslim" the new "Driving while Black"???

Some cops will call on their radio that they are stopping a car for DWB

DWB stands for "driving while black".

This lets other police officers know by an informal code.

That they are stopping a vehicle being driven by a black person.

So I wonder if FWM (flying while muslim) is the new call sign for cops, airport security, federal agents, etc. when they want to stop and question a muslim???

you have any proof of this?

Blacks shoot people, rob and murder people all over America every single day.

Yet, there hasn't been even one suicide bomber in our country.

So which is the bigger threat; blacks or muslims???

You might know him
Joel "Joe" Henry Hinrichs III. attended mosque in Norman, Okla.

Some cops will call on their radio that they are stopping a car for DWB

DWB stands for "driving while black".

This lets other police officers know by an informal code.

That they are stopping a vehicle being driven by a black person.

So I wonder if FWM (flying while muslim) is the new call sign for cops, airport security, federal agents, etc. when they want to stop and question a muslim???

Proof please.

If the thread had only been about DWB (driving while black)

People here would have been jumping up and down screaming, "your a racist" or something about the KKK

But, since I coupled it with FWM (flying while muslim)

The racism factor is either non existent or somehow OK

Looks like muslims are the new *******.

And the American people have reverted to the Mississippi mentality of the 1950's

You do know that Muslim isn't a race and that you're pretty much doing the samething you're slamming Americans for doing right ?

i dont care if muslims fly...me...i cant tell a muslims right off the bat....unless its the damned cab driver...now there i would prefer not to have a muslim driver....we like to drink and cavort in the cab..but i digress...

do you really think some white, older woman cant be fucking nutzo? really? sure the chances are slim....and there is a reason for profiling....now does the profiling include just darker skinned people who might be muslim.....is there something this small town girl is missing....can yall just spot them at a 100 yards or what?

I call bs on the OP. If there was such a code, any cop who used it would be up in front of internal affairs in seconds. All communications between cops are recorded now, and have been since Rodney King's day.

It is worth noting that none of the hijackers wore 'traditional' garments. They were all dressed western. Atta was wering a suit jacket and a tie.

The last time I was in an airport I had more issues with avoiding Moonies and Hare Krishna than worrying about Arab looking people. And I can't tell you what an arab looking person looks like that is in any particular way different from a generic white person.

Usually anything a black "activist" which is usually code word for black racist says is really suspect and rarely holds up to facts.

Forum List

Back