Is Fear All the GOP Has Left?

the USPS is an important part of our infrastructure in the US. that includes the junk mail that we receive. these are companies trying to solicit business from their community.

Yes, the US infrastucture would simply fall to pieces if we didn't receive 2 Pizzas For The Price of One offers from Domino's using publically subsidized USPS advertizing services.

These are the things we Stormed the Beaches of Normandy to Preserve.

is that supposed to be funny?

Not until you asked.

Privatizing USPS will raise prices, cut services, in all likelyhood both

Who the fuck uses the mail anymore anyway.... waste of time and money. SHut that fucker down, tell the deadbeats that work there to fuck off and take their pension monies and pump it into SSI.

This is the answer of someone older than 15?

LOL!!

Dude, change back to your Jeff Bridges avatar. Ever since you changed, you're acting more and more like a troll.

Are you now going to tell me that the private sector can and will maintain a presence at every address in the country, every day? That any private company is going to deliver mail as efficiently as the post office, at any price, let alone a competitive one?

Ridiculous.

You idiot...UPS does it dailey...

I give you Patek's very first response to me on the subject. I love it. Jumps in in the middle of the conversation, calls the stupid liberal an "idiot," then in the same breath claims that UPS stops at every address every day. Later, dumbshit says the USPS does not stop at every address every day, and calls me stupid again. Then the asshole negs me, probably because he feels so stupid he has no other way to respond but to punish the person who pointed out how stupid he is. Somehow, in his tiny pea sized brain, he thinks that by negging me he has made himself less stupid. Not the case.

All the while, the man has missed my point entirely, learned nothing, and has probably moved on to trolling another thread. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the modern dopey conservative.
*standing ovation*
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The FOOL couldn't even spell "daily"...see "dailey."

49izadw.gif

ROTFLMBAO!!!

Its a retarded wingnut chick laughing at her own stupidity.

Anyone comes to mind?

Forum List

Back