Is everything going to be ok?

Which option best describes you?

• I am preparing for worst case scenarios as well as I can just in case.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Everything will be fine, people need to stop worrying and enjoy life.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
Regardless of all the crazy shit going on, do you think everything is going to be fine in the end?

...or you stockin up on food/ammo just in case of super inflation of the dollar causing spikes in food and gas?

Last edited:
I suppose the answer depends on what the individual sees as the 'end'.

The end of the day?
The end of the year?
The end of the Obama administration?

Everything will be fine. That is the beauty of our form of government. We get to change the leader(s) every few years...

I suppose the answer depends on what the individual sees as the 'end'.

The end of the day?
The end of the year?
The end of the Obama administration?

I guess in the end means the rest of your lives and the lives of your kids and grand kids.

I'm not stocking up on ammo as I don't plan to go to war against my neighbors. I do have enough just in case a stray rapist or other unsavory sort decides to break in.

I am not stocking up on extra food as I don't want to be the family that has food when famine hits and be forced to decide who eats and who doesn't. I'll take my chances on starving with everybody else.

Ditto the last sentiment on having a 'fall out' shelter. I don't want one as I don't want to have to choose who lives with us and who dies. Again, I'll take my chances.

The only difference in these difficult economic times is that we are investing much more conservatively and saving as much as we can, we are incurring no debt of any kind, and we closed down our business as we were at retirement age and there wasn't enough work for us and those who needed the work to support their families.

AND we are doing what we can to educate as many as possible in what needs to happen to get the country back on sound economic footing. What the administration and most of Congress is suggesting isn't gonna do it.

We should be doing that too Masquerade.

Just wanted to thank member SENSE for the whopping -1 neg rep he just gave me for my last post. I am crushed, CRUSHED I tell you. Boy did he put me in my place.

I think it'll be OK as long as we stop thinking we're going to be saved by 19th(oil) and 20th(nuclear) century technologies. Until we buckle down and make a concerted effort, like the Space Race, towards the development of fusion power, we're going to keep going from crisis to crisis.

ITER - the way to new energy

Forum List

Back