Is everyone else fed up with this election crap?

Sick of campaign .... crap?

• Yes

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
I am ready to get it over and done with! Today, I had 15 B.S. flyers in my mailbox!

I even had someone beating the street for a "local gal" running for City Council, drop one of her flyers off at my house. When I read about her agenda and idea's for the "city" I thought "Hey! This gal is not all that bad" ... so I called her office and asked for one of her "yard signs".

When I was asked for my address to have one dropped off .... I was told .... "Oh! You live in an area of town that is primarily for McCain, right?" I answered "Yes, but my husband and I are voting for Obama!" .... her next answer was .... "Well, "she" is running as an Independent .... so if you have a Obama or McCain sign in your yard ... we are not placing our signs those yards, like yours". "Say what?" ... was my response! Answer - "Well, she need's both Republican and Democrats to vote for her - so we do not put sign's in anyone's yard that displays a Presidential preference!" :eek:

Where in the hell do these people come from? If they are that ignorant they should not even be able to vote!!! Let alone - run for office! :doubt:

I am ready to get it over and done with! Today, I had 15 B.S. flyers in my mailbox!

I even had someone beating the street for a "local gal" running for City Council, drop one of her flyers off at my house. When I read about her agenda and idea's for the "city" I thought "Hey! This gal is not all that bad" ... so I called her office and asked for one of her "yard signs".

When I was asked for my address to have one dropped off .... I was told .... "Oh! You live in an area of town that is primarily for McCain, right?" I answered "Yes, but my husband and I are voting for Obama!" .... her next answer was .... "Well, "she" is running as an Independent .... so if you have a Obama or McCain sign in your yard ... we are not placing our signs those yards, like yours". "Say what?" ... was my response! Answer - "Well, she need's both Republican and Democrats to vote for her - so we do not put sign's in anyone's yard that displays a Presidential preference!" :eek:

Where in the hell do these people come from? If they are that ignorant they should not even be able to vote!!! Let alone - run for office! :doubt:

Most of we Independents don't like to take partisan sides. People who claim to be Independent but really aren't don't understand.

But yeah, this election has been extremely exhausting. I think it's because the primaries were such a major ordeal. Usually primaries are very low key, but this year, they weren't. Plus, you know, both candidates suck and most voters are already tired of hearing from both of them. I think a lot of us just want it to be over with so we can start finding real politicians to get behind.

Last edited:
Most of we Independents don't like to take partisan sides. People who claim to be Independent but really aren't don't understand.

But yeah, this election has been extremely exhausting. I think it's because the primaries were such a major ordeal. Usually primaries are very low key, but this year, they weren't. Plus, you know, both candidates suck and most voters are already tired of hearing from both of them. I think a lot of us just want it to be over with so we can start finding real politicians to get behind.

You could always run for Office.

swing state...nc....we are going nuts....dole and hagen are running head to head and the race is going very negative...mostly dole who is now attacking kay hagen as godless.
yesterday i got 5 fliers in the mail....at this point i am not sure who to hate.

That's weird. :cuckoo:

I love it, actually. If I was a kid in a candy store, this election has been Willy Wonka's chocolate factory for me. I can't wait to see who Obama chooses for his cabinet.

swing state...nc....we are going nuts....dole and hagen are running head to head and the race is going very negative...mostly dole who is now attacking kay hagen as godless.
yesterday i got 5 fliers in the mail....at this point i am not sure who to hate.

I feel your pain 'Bones...

Florida - swing state and, among other things, a congressional race with a popular candidate who is being divorced for 'multiple affairs'.

It is downright sticky here - and not just the humidity!

-Joe

caféaulait;868308 said:
what Near 2 Years And It Must Be A Billion Dollars If Not More. Yes, I Am Sick Of It-- That And The Media Bias.

Best Avatar Ever!

I'm so sick of it....

just get the whole thing overwith..... :(

i might actually take a well needed break from all of this....when it is all over but the shouting... :(

Care

Been sick of it. Can't wait to say "I told you so" when McCain/Palin wins and the left screams "Stolen, Stolen,Stolen"
Gnashing of teeth, rabid foaming at the mouth. Damn! It's going to be funny as all happy heck!

Forum List

Back