Is Every Tea Party Member Nuts???

I don't agree with anyone 'killing' anyone because of religion. And yet, I support the ideals of the TEA Party.

Signs can be photoshopped. Sadly, that is par for the course. Idiots who lack the capacity for critical thinking accept whatever supports their view. I have slightly higher standards of evidence. Evidence is not blogs, OpEds or photoshopped images. Evidence is based on fact.

Your 'evidence' is laughable. The pity of it is that you clearly bought into it... which is why they do it.... because hacks accept it. More fool you.

Ok. I'll assume all the signs were photoshop jobs.
Now, how about the video and the comments from Deborah Pauly?

We'll move on to Wes Harris when you've not answered that question.

Haven't watched it, I have no interest in watching it. I couldn't give a rats ass what some ranting twit says. However, I can produce lots of equally offensive videos of muslims ranting about murdering westerners, there are even a few of them actually doing that... in living color, on the net.... am I supposed to judge you by those people because you are the same religion? Of course not, that would be stupid... and I am not stupid... I just wish you could make the same claim. Sadly, you cannot. You are welcome to be a butt hurt baby... I shall continue to require logic and critical thought to engage in any kind of rational discussion.

Because it conclusively proves the tea party are bigoted idiots.
As I said, now you've totally, no, epically failed to answer the first question....

Wes Harris and his thing about kicking Americans out of government because they have the wrong religion.

Why is his ignoring the US constitution a valid political move?

An inscription inside the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, D.C. quotes Jefferson's 1777 statute on religious pluralism that inspired the constitutional right that "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust."

Wes Harris, Tea party member, disagrees.

Haven't watched it, I have no interest in watching it. I couldn't give a rats ass what some ranting twit says. However, I can produce lots of equally offensive videos of muslims ranting about murdering westerners, there are even a few of them actually doing that... in living color, on the net.... am I supposed to judge you by those people because you are the same religion? Of course not, that would be stupid... and I am not stupid... I just wish you could make the same claim. Sadly, you cannot. You are welcome to be a butt hurt baby... I shall continue to require logic and critical thought to engage in any kind of rational discussion.

As I said, now you've totally, no, epically failed to answer the first question....

Wes Harris and his thing about kicking Americans out of government because they have the wrong religion.

If that is true, then how come my black, Muslim, family are welcomed at TEA Party events? Why are the TEA Parties held in California so well attended by blacks, and hispanics? Why is that? If they are, as you claim, 'bigots'? Simple fact... they aren't. You are projecting the views of individuals onto a group of people. That's fairly typical of the left wing borg but it does not equate to 'conclusive proof' of anything other than your inability to use critical thought. Jackass.

If that is true, then how come my black, Muslim, family are welcomed at TEA Party events? Why are the TEA Parties held in California so well attended by blacks, and hispanics? Why is that? If they are, as you claim, 'bigots'? Simple fact... they aren't. You are projecting the views of individuals onto a group of people. That's fairly typical of the left wing borg but it does not equate to 'conclusive proof' of anything other than your inability to use critical thought. Jackass.

I asked you to comment on the video, not suggest I'm a left winger.
In fact, I consider myself a tad left of Maggie Thatcher but only a tad.

So, comments on the Harris video if you dare.
PS - Shahada please if you claim to be Muslim.
Just so there is no accusation you're a liar.

I asked you to comment on the video, not suggest I'm a left winger.
In fact, I consider myself a tad left of Maggie Thatcher but only a tad.

So, comments on the Harris video if you dare.
PS - Shahada please if you claim to be Muslim.
Just so there is no accusation you're a liar.

I don't have any inclination to watch the video. i don't care enough about it.

Where, exactly, did I claim to be a muslim?

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4696-tea-party.jpg

Because you have a significant number of the TPM – and the right in general – who believe Constitutional case law on the issue is ‘wrong.’

In the United States a majority of conservatives adhere blindly to dogma, ignoring facts which conflict with that dogma, and rejecting the case law they consider ‘errant.’

This plays very well politically with the TPM and radical right.

Here is the baseless accusation you made
To answer the question in the OP, "yes". The "bagger nation" is a collection of the most stupid, racist, violent, dumbass American's in the country.
Time to support it or it will remain a baseless accusation
It's not baseless. I gave you one example of the town hall disruptions. Another one was when they were yelling racial slurs to members of Congress as they were walking to work. And a 3rd would be Sharon Engle's 2nd amendment comment.

There's 3 examples that I've based my position on. So it's not baseless.

My post is not 'position' based.... it is merely pointing out that you lack the capacity to recognize individuals, you see groups. Group think is a leftist viewpoint. Conservatives tend to be less 'herd like' in their thinking... Of course, that is quite an intellectual point and may well be above your intellectual pay grade. If so, I am sorry that you're too fucking stupid to understand it.
Oh, I understand it. I also understand you don't have a clue as to what my capacity is. You're just trying to get as much mileage as you can out of two words.

Here is the baseless accusation you made
To answer the question in the OP, "yes". The "bagger nation" is a collection of the most stupid, racist, violent, dumbass American's in the country.
Time to support it or it will remain a baseless accusation
It's not baseless. I gave you one example of the town hall disruptions. Another one was when they were yelling racial slurs to members of Congress as they were walking to work. And a 3rd would be Sharon Engle's 2nd amendment comment.

There's 3 examples that I've based my position on. So it's not baseless.

you're a liar, plain and simple
the video proved there were no racial slurs at Congresscritters..and the town halls was with ordinary people attending, you don't know they were any Tea Party and is also where a black man giving away flags was beat to shit by the unions...
you really do need to educate yourself..

Last edited:
the video proved there were no racial slurs at Congresscritters..and the town halls is where a black man giving away flags was beat to shit by the unions...
The video didn't prove shit. If you think it did, then tell me what the guy with his hands cupped to his mouth was yelling. I mean, if you claim that camera's could pick up any racial slur said, then they could also pick up what that guy was yelling. So tell me what he said.

the video proved there were no racial slurs at Congresscritters..and the town halls is where a black man giving away flags was beat to shit by the unions...
The video didn't prove shit. If you think it did, then tell me what the guy with his hands cupped to his mouth was yelling. I mean, if you claim that camera's could pick up any racial slur said, then they could also pick up what that guy was yelling. So tell me what he said.

oh dear gawd..now you're a lip reader...
not arguing..you believe what you want...no matter

oh dear gawd..now you're a lip reader...
not arguing..you believe what you want...no matter
Your whole argument is based on the fact that if any racial slur was said, one of the many microphones in the area would have picked it up. Since they didn't, you claim there was no slur said.

I'm saying that you can clearly see someone leaning in and yelling something to the congressman. For your argument to be right, the microphones would have also picked up what he said too.

Basically, if you can't hear what he said, then the possibility exists that you didn't hear the slur, either.

You'll put the Tea Party down, but probably don't see anything wrong with this disgusting display by your Government Representatives..

This is what they think of YOU ALL..go ahead and defend them..your turn is next

pelosi.jpg

You'll put the Tea Party down, but probably don't see anything wrong with this disgusting display by your Government Representatives..

pelosi.jpg
They're just walking to work. Maybe they wouldn't have "bunched up" like they did, if the angry mob wasn't surrounding them?

pelosi.jpg
They're just walking to work. Maybe they wouldn't have "bunched up" like they did, if the angry mob wasn't surrounding them?

oh yeah, they always walk to work with a oversize gavel laughing their asses off at the people they Represent..and the purse the one congressman is carrying goes with his outfit..

Now John McCain has incurred their wrath. What a nasty bunch!!!

Tea party leader says all Muslims a ‘threat’ to U.S.; seeks recall of McCain

A prominent Phoenix tea party leader who believes Muslims cannot be trusted to be loyal to the United States and should not be working for the federal government is incensed with U.S. Sen. John McCain’s defense of a top State Department official and is eying a recall drive against Arizona’s senior senator.

Wes Harris, the founder and chairman of the Original North Phoenix Tea Party, said he plans to take out a recall petition against McCain. While Harris has many problems with McCain, a mass email he sent out focused solely on the senator’s recent defense of Huma Abedin, a top aide to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Harris accused Abedin of having ties to an Islamic extremist group, and he objected to the fact that a Muslim was working for the State Department in the first place.

Harris said he believes Muslims’ loyalty to the U.S. is questionable because their ultimate loyalty is to the Quran and Islam, which he described as “more a fascist type of organization.”

Tea party leader says all Muslims a

Now this is one stupid, stupid, man.

First of all... I, a Tea Party activist, do not care if a person who is Muslim is working for the federal government... as long as they are loyal to America.

Bauchman asked a perfectly legitimate question being the position she holds in the federal government... its her freeking job!

Huma Abedin, a top aide to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, DOES have ties to an Islamic extremist group... she has several close relatives who are closely tied to The Muslim Brotherhood....

This is a fact.

Here is what Bauchman and others said, and I agree with them...

"that no Muslim Brotherhood-associated entity or individual [be] placed into a position of honor or trust within the programs and operations of the Department of State unless he or she has publicly condemned and disclaimed the previously stated goals of the Muslim Brotherhood."

Forum List

Back