Is Every Tea Party Member Nuts???

You haven't done shit but make baseless accusation's
images
No I haven't. I said the "bagger nation" is nuts and I pointed to their belligerant lunacy in those town hall meetings a couple of years ago. Whether you disagree with me or not, you cannot claim my position was baseless, after I gave you one of the examples I based my position on.

You haven't done shit but make baseless accusation's
images
No I haven't. I said the "bagger nation" is nuts and I pointed to their belligerant lunacy in those town hall meetings a couple of years ago. Whether you disagree with me or not, you cannot claim my position was baseless, after I gave you one of the examples I based my position on.
Here is the baseless accusation you made
To answer the question in the OP, "yes". The "bagger nation" is a collection of the most stupid, racist, violent, dumbass American's in the country.
Time to support it or it will remain a baseless accusation

well keep your head buried in the sand, that'll help

Please explain why the Nazi party were wrong to hate Jews but the Tea party are right to hate Muslims.
All hate based politics are nothing but trouble.

Next up.
Freedom of religion is a constitutional right in the US.
Please explain why it's OK for the tea party to ignore the constitution.

Please provide evidence that the Tea Party 'hate' Muslims. One person is not the TEA Party... fucking twit.

I love a challenge.

Is the Tea Party opposed to Islam? | Believe It or Not | a Chron.com blog

For Geller, author of Stop the Islamization of America and co-founder of an organization of the same name, criticism of her views is evidence that the country won’t let people say negative things about Islam, thereby upholding sharia law...

...More than half of Tea Party members believe that American Muslims want to establish sharia as the law of the land in the U.S., according to a Public Religion Research Institute survey, compared to 30 percent of the population overall. They are also more likely than other groups, even Republicans, to say the U.S. is a Christian nation.

Attitudes towards Diversity in America Ten Years after 9/11

Approximately two-thirds of Republicans, Americans who identify with the Tea Party movement, and Americans who most trust Fox News agree that the values of Islam are at odds with American values. A majority of Democrats, Independents, and those who most trust CNN or public television disagree.

Tea%20party%20Muslims.jpg

Tea-Party-Muslim-Day.jpg

I'm so sorry you'll have to click on a link. I know it'll really work a tea party member's brain.
Nutjob Express: A Tale of Twisted Nonsense: TEA PARTY'S BIGOTED SIGNS: THEN AND NOW; RACIAL, RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL

no-more-mosques-in-america-says-tea-party.jpg

muslimjesus.png

LiveLeak.com - Racist tea party anti-Muslim rally. True face of American extremism

Deborah Pauly?

A tea party idiot who, in that video, advocates murder of Muslims because they're Muslims.

Perhaps the tea party supporters would like to explain how they're better than the Nazis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perhaps the tea party supporters would like to explain how they're better than the Nazis.

Oh, they aren't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er_KySsgsDs]Did A Tea Party Leader Say 'Jews Shouldn't Be In Government'? - YouTube[/ame]

Jews are......... Nazi party
Muslims are..... Tea party

Same song - different idiots singing it.
A very dangerous road.

well keep your head buried in the sand, that'll help

Please explain why the Nazi party were wrong to hate Jews but the Tea party are right to hate Muslims.

Next up.

There is no comparison, in that the TEA Party doesn't 'hate' Muslims. But your hysterical hyperbole is funny.

Next up.

Please provide evidence that the Tea Party 'hate' Muslims. One person is not the TEA Party... fucking twit.

I love a challenge.

For Geller, author of Stop the Islamization of America and co-founder of an organization of the same name, criticism of her views is evidence that the country won’t let people say negative things about Islam, thereby upholding sharia law...

...More than half of Tea Party members believe that American Muslims want to establish sharia as the law of the land in the U.S., according to a Public Religion Research Institute survey, compared to 30 percent of the population overall. They are also more likely than other groups, even Republicans, to say the U.S. is a Christian nation.

Approximately two-thirds of Republicans, Americans who identify with the Tea Party movement, and Americans who most trust Fox News agree that the values of Islam are at odds with American values. A majority of Democrats, Independents, and those who most trust CNN or public television disagree.

Tea-Party-Muslim-Day.jpg

I'm so sorry you'll have to click on a link. I know it'll really work a tea party member's brain.
Nutjob Express: A Tale of Twisted Nonsense: TEA PARTY'S BIGOTED SIGNS: THEN AND NOW; RACIAL, RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL

muslimjesus.png

LiveLeak.com - Racist tea party anti-Muslim rally. True face of American extremism

Deborah Pauly?

A tea party idiot who, in that video, advocates murder of Muslims because they're Muslims.

Your source is an opinion piece

“The Tea Party started out about small government, but it’s grown beyond that,” said Matt Duss, national security policy analyst at the Center for American Progress. “The Islamaphobes have staked their claim to one part of Tea Party.”

The person who wrote that opinion piece could also be the same person who wrote this comment in this thread

To answer the question in the OP, "yes". The "bagger nation" is a collection of the most stupid, racist, violent, dumbass American's in the country.

Her post has more merit than this post
Not really. Her position isn't based on anything, mine is.

My post is not 'position' based.... it is merely pointing out that you lack the capacity to recognize individuals, you see groups. Group think is a leftist viewpoint. Conservatives tend to be less 'herd like' in their thinking... Of course, that is quite an intellectual point and may well be above your intellectual pay grade. If so, I am sorry that you're too fucking stupid to understand it.

Next up.

I love a challenge.

Tea-Party-Muslim-Day.jpg

muslimjesus.png

Deborah Pauly?

:lol::lol::lol:

I meant with actual evidence... not internet bullshit, blogs and photoshopped images. But, this does go some way to explaining your 'position'... you're just another fool who accepts whatever supports the view you are desperate to project.

If you can provide any evidence that the TEA Parties have exterminated millions of people, based purely on their religion, then you may have something to support your view. However, there can be no evidence because it has not happened. Therefore, again, you're just a fool ranting about shit without reference or regard to the truth.

I love a challenge.

Tea-Party-Muslim-Day.jpg

muslimjesus.png

Deborah Pauly?

“The Tea Party started out about small government, but it’s grown beyond that,” said Matt Duss, national security policy analyst at the Center for American Progress. “The Islamaphobes have staked their claim to one part of Tea Party.”

The person who wrote that opinion piece could also be the same person who wrote this comment in this thread

Blogs, OpEds, and clearly photoshopped 'evidence'. I hope that moron never gets called for jury duty.

How about all the tea party signs, the tea party event at the mosque and the sill cow telling the idiot tea party crowd about her son and saying how she wanted them to kill Muslims.

Is that an opinion piece or video of a bunch of bigoted wannabe nazis?

Try again with your brain turned to "ON".

Blogs, OpEds, and clearly photoshopped 'evidence'. I hope that moron never gets called for jury duty.

Perhaps you'd care to comment on the signs and video.
Do you agree with the daft cow regarding killing Muslims?

I don't agree with anyone 'killing' anyone because of religion. And yet, I support the ideals of the TEA Party.

Signs can be photoshopped. Sadly, that is par for the course. Idiots who lack the capacity for critical thinking accept whatever supports their view. I have slightly higher standards of evidence. Evidence is not blogs, OpEds or photoshopped images. Evidence is based on fact.

Your 'evidence' is laughable. The pity of it is that you clearly bought into it... which is why they do it.... because hacks accept it. More fool you.

I don't agree with anyone 'killing' anyone because of religion. And yet, I support the ideals of the TEA Party.

Signs can be photoshopped. Sadly, that is par for the course. Idiots who lack the capacity for critical thinking accept whatever supports their view. I have slightly higher standards of evidence. Evidence is not blogs, OpEds or photoshopped images. Evidence is based on fact.

Your 'evidence' is laughable. The pity of it is that you clearly bought into it... which is why they do it.... because hacks accept it. More fool you.

Ok. I'll assume all the signs were photoshop jobs.
Now, how about the video and the comments from Deborah Pauly?

We'll move on to Wes Harris when you've not answered that question.

How about all the tea party signs, the tea party event at the mosque and the sill cow telling the idiot tea party crowd about her son and saying how she wanted them to kill Muslims.

When I see someone who who over uses the word racist connect to tea party I shut the lying shit down. There are more racist in the DNC.

Ok. I'll assume all the signs were photoshop jobs.
Now, how about the video and the comments from Deborah Pauly?

We'll move on to Wes Harris when you've not answered that question.

Haven't watched it, I have no interest in watching it. I couldn't give a rats ass what some ranting twit says. However, I can produce lots of equally offensive videos of muslims ranting about murdering westerners, there are even a few of them actually doing that... in living color, on the net.... am I supposed to judge you by those people because you are the same religion? Of course not, that would be stupid... and I am not stupid... I just wish you could make the same claim. Sadly, you cannot. You are welcome to be a butt hurt baby... I shall continue to require logic and critical thought to engage in any kind of rational discussion.

When I see someone who who over uses the word racist connect to tea party I shut the lying shit down. There are more racist in the DNC.

Seems to me that Info whatever he calls himself is just your common bigot. Nothing new there... everyone who disagrees with him/her is a racist, nazi, blah, blah, blah. Thankfully I know some quite rational Muslims - some of whom are TEA Partiers. :lol:

Forum List

Back