Is Epstein really dead?

Regardless of whether Epstein is dead or on a beach somewhere - Trump and Barr have much to answer for! Epstein was in their federal custody.
Must. Find. SOMETHING. ANYTHING. To. Pin. On. Trump.

Doesn't matter how far you have to stretch. It's kind of fun to watch.

Regardless of whether Epstein is dead or on a beach somewhere - Trump and Barr have much to answer for! Epstein was in their federal custody.

Sure.

What do you suggest? Maybe we should just lock Barr and Trump up in Epstein's place. Would that mollify you? :71:
I know, let's force Trump to be president for 6 more years. That'll teach him!

Why would he be testifying about that when it has no relevance to the case?

The American Dream Girls were all adults, dumbass.

That said, do you know of any Republican that was implicated in the case?

Of course you don't. You jackasses are just trying to deflect a Democrat scandal. Some very prominent Democrats were implicated and a total of 0 Republicans were implicated.

You know better than that.
Bullshit. I challenge you to name a single Republican that has been implicated in this case.

You can start with Trump. His tax returns aren't public yet, but he had lots of accountants, and some have been talking about his dealings with Epstein.
Your concession is accepted.

Hearing voices again, aren't you?
^^^
Projection

That's your TDS talking.

Why do you base your opinions on falsehoods?

Most likely Tramp was one of his pedo buddies or he knew about it and kept his mouth shut, either or , he is guilty.
Only ze Trumpenführer has ze juice to get ze pedophile offed.

Him and NYC mafia buddies really did a number this time.

He's in the soup now.

He is dead alright.

I don't usually go to threads that are started by Demon Rats

But yeah J.Epstein is gone

I still wonder why Barr's daddy hired a pervert like Epstein to teach college? Did Barr's daddy also like "young" girls? Just another reason why Barr should recuse himself from all investigations related to Epstein.

67786927_2396521173718898_8270671621140774912_n.jpg

Giuliani Tries To Tamp Down Epstein Conspiracy Theories After Trump Spread One

New Topics

Forum List

Back