Is England Lonely?

• Banned
Well, some would say I have a loud mouth. He he he.

WTF IS it with you UK people and soccer anyway? (Soccer, right? Not cricket?)

Last edited:
Why does England have a facebook page? Is it lonely? Need new friends?

LMAO!

Skeptical Inquirer | Facebook

Probably a gathering place for the soccer hooligans. World cup next month. Stay out unless you're a close cropped lager lout with a pot belly and a loud mouth. :eusa_eh:

This country does seem to go a tad crazy about soccer. I'm kinda looking forward to watching you all get hysterical when England loses.

For the record, I'm supporting England in the World Cup. Got a flag and everything! Friend of mine bought me an 'England' top but I can't quite bring myself to wear it.... just in case people think I'm one of you. :lol::lol:

Come on England. :lol::lol::lol:

Why does England have a facebook page? Is it lonely? Need new friends?

LMAO!

Skeptical Inquirer | Facebook

Probably a gathering place for the soccer hooligans. World cup next month. Stay out unless you're a close cropped lager lout with a pot belly and a loud mouth. :eusa_eh:

This country does seem to go a tad crazy about soccer. I'm kinda looking forward to watching you all get hysterical when England loses.

For the record, I'm supporting England in the World Cup. Got a flag and everything! Friend of mine bought me an 'England' top but I can't quite bring myself to wear it.... just in case people think I'm one of you. :lol::lol:

Hysterical? That won't happen until two days after the event. The football louts are always too drunk to know what's happening until they sober up.

Hysterical? That won't happen until two days after the event. The football louts are always too drunk to know what's happening until they sober up.

I go to the Bridge whenever I can, I like watching soccer. It's a cool game.... but I have to say, I prefer rugby.... I go watch Bath at the Rec.

I'm kinda pissed now that I realize that England and the USA are in the same group. :eek: You play us first.... this is good because it is my understanding that England always lose their first game. :lol::lol::lol::lol: I hope you maintain that record.

Nah. USA can't cope with soccer. No time outs! :tongue:

Just remind me again..... last time the USA played England..... who won? :eusa_whistle:

Yeh. The England team were all coked up and spent the previous night shagging anything that moved. I expect them to get through the initial stages before they rise to their own level of substandard.

And this is why American chicks adore UK dudes. Over here, it is rare to find one who prefers sex to watching the game.

The game is Football, FOOOOTBAAAAAL.....
The whole world knows that and only in the US it is Soccer, because you needed a game with enough breaks to put TV advertisements in.

So, show some respect to a sport which is fucking popular everywhere but in the US.

And: There are only three things to know about football:n

1. The ball is round
2. A match is 90 mi
3. In the end, Germany wins

and, the ball was NOT in !

Nuff said

regards
ze germanguy

The game is Football, FOOOOTBAAAAAL.....
The whole world knows that and only in the US it is Soccer, because you needed a game with enough breaks to put TV advertisements in.

So, show some respect to a sport which is fucking popular everywhere but in the US.

And: There are only three things to know about football:n

1. The ball is round
2. A match is 90 mi
3. In the end, Germany wins

and, the ball was NOT in !

Nuff said

regards
ze germanguy

May I take the opportunity to congratulate you on your phenomenal win in the Eurovision Song Contest. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

*Points finger and laughs* Ha ha! You have to host it next year. :lol::lol::lol:

For the Americans: The Eurovision Song Contest is possibly the worst, most embarrassing load of crap event ever to be televised.

Hm, I can think of two or three TV shows in the US which would be a hard competition LOL.
Anyway...Lena Mayer-Landrut is too cute not to be liked. (And who thought her to win with a name like hers...).

And we won and you not...You are not even europeans. And yes, to have the contest here in Germany will be fun.

But serious, first the Eurovision Song Contest and then the Worldcup...Just to have the Worldcup back here again. Last time the Worldcup took place here was just great...

Just hoping

kind regards
ze germanguy

Hm, I can think of two or three TV shows in the US which would be a hard competition LOL.
Anyway...Lena Mayer-Landrut is too cute not to be liked. (And who thought her to win with a name like hers...).

And we won and you not...You are not even europeans. And yes, to have the contest here in Germany will be fun.

But serious, first the Eurovision Song Contest and then the Worldcup...Just to have the Worldcup back here again. Last time the Worldcup took place here was just great...

Just hoping

kind regards
ze germanguy

Actually, I really liked the song from German.... But that contest is a joke!

I'm looking forward to the World Cup. Our first game is against England. :eek::eek::eek: Sucks to be me. Do I risk life and limb by supporting the US in the pub? Hell YEA! :lol::lol:
Only if the US get knocked out will I switch allegiance to England.

I doubt there is anything broadcast in Europe that can compare to "Jersey Shore" or "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". I think the US has the revoltingly bad tv show market tapped, though of course, WE did not elevate Simon Cowle to knighthood.

BTW, why is the UK not a part of Europe now, germanguy? Because they speak English?

Just askin'......

Actually I meant CG as being not European.
The Brits should be no Europeans ? What else ? Asians ? No, they are Europeans, as they are part of the culture and history of Europe.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwTDL25N4xg[/ame]

They do not like the idea of the EU, but to me this is rather destructive.
The idea of the EU in general is a good one, we should therefore try to refine it and not totally throw it away.

Anyway - supporting the US here in a pub would not get you in trouble. Americans playing football are still seen as something cute and cuddly. So you still have a kind of puppy - license in that sport.

So, good luck for the world - cup CG and to England as well Madeleine.

(BTW - isn´t it funny, that there is no British national football team ?)

regards
ze germanguy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back