Is "eis" a religion???

The part that I bold-ed is exactly my point. The problem is that most Christians and Jews already do this. If coexistence is all religions living side by side and not killing each other, great! which is what is currently taking place with all religions but Islam. Add in the fact that those proposing this "coexistence" are the most bigoted anti-Jewish, anti-Christian, pro-Muslim fanatics and you find that it has nothing to do with the term itself but rather the destruction of certain religious points of view.

I do respect their right to disagree with me, but when it comes down to them telling me to coexist while the are saying the Jews don't have a right to exist, it goes beyond just a simple phrase.

Light, you just took one idea and turned it into Pro-Israeli propaganda.

Well, I am going to take a sarcastic tone while taking up the Palestianian cause for a moment here.

If the Jews and the Christians can "coexist" and practice "coexistance" so damn well, then carve some land out of a Christian country and give it to the Jews! That is right--and oh, make it so that JEWS are shooting the CHRISTIANS for the land the CHRISTIANS are currently living on in that region!

Jews already have a country.

Bummer, eh?

Not to the Palestian--else the Palestianians would not continue to fight "for their land".

Even so, the conflict between the Jews and the Muslims is not religious at all! Religion is used to justify a land claim or a reason to fight.

Or, If you wishfor me to take a sarcastic tone and Use the Palestians again:

Jews can not live in Christian Europe without the christians running some type of pogram on them every couple of generations. So the Christians sent the Jews to land they stole in their last crusade--most popularly called World War I-- and are aiding them in a pogrom against the Palestians.

Not to the Palestian--else the Palestianians would not continue to fight "for their land".

Even so, the conflict between the Jews and the Muslims is not religious at all! Religion is used to justify a land claim or a reason to fight.

Jews can not live in Christian Europe without the christians running some type of pogram on them every couple of generations. So send the Christians sent them to land they stole in their last crusade--most popularly called World War I, and are aiding them in a pogrom against the Palestians.

it isn't their land. and since when do we allow terrorists to decide what belongs to someone else?

if a mexican terrorist group congregated on our southern border and fired missiles into california and texas saying they want their land back, we'd flatten them and no one would blink an eye.

there is no 'pogrom' against palestinians.

seriously... learn history.

Jews can not live in Christian Europe without the christians running some type of pogram on them every couple of generations. So send the Christians sent them to land they stole in their last crusade--most popularly called World War I, and are aiding them in a pogrom against the Palestians.

it isn't their land. and since when do we allow terrorists to decide what belongs to someone else?

if a mexican terrorist group congregated on our southern border and fired missiles into california and texas saying they want their land back, we'd flatten them and no one would blink an eye.

Actually, land only belongs to those who control enough power and influence to keep it.
The land only belongs to Israel as long as they control enogh power and influence to maintain it.

Not all Palestians that wish to retake the land from Israel are active terrorists. Else, you are saying that are Palestians are terrorists.

Also, we can only control the land that is ours as long we control enough influence and power to maintain it. At one time, Mexico did own parts of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California. We had a war with them and "took" that land due to this reason. And it remain ours soley to this reason.

Not because we had a religious history to that land--that is BS, If we believed that, we would have to give land back to the Native Americans!

Not because the UN declared we are a nation. We wouldn't support the UN if we must submit to the UN before we could become a soverign nation

It is only because we have the power and influence to exert control over our domain.

To be honest with you, I really wish Israel would just take over all of Palestine and settle this Crisis once and for all. In truth,Palestines does not have a right exist--they are so weak and disorganized that Israel would be doing them a favor by providing order.

But if we wish to take it from the perspective of the Palestians:

You call every one "terrorist" if they disagree with you.

Last edited:

Actually, land only belongs to those who control enough power influence to keep it.
The land only belongs to Israel as long as they control enogh power and influence to maintain it.

Not all Palestians that wish to retake the land from Israel are not active terrorists.

Also, we can only control the land that is ours as long we control enough influence and power to maintain it. At one time, Mexico did own parts of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California. We had a war with them and "took" that land duue to this reason. And it remain ours soley to this reason.

Not because we had a religious history to that land--that is BS, If we believed that, we would have to give land back to the Native Americans!

Not because the UN declared we are a nation. We wouldn't support the UN if we must submit to the UN before we could become a soverign nation

It is only because we have the power and influence to exert control over our domain.

To be honest with you, I really wish Israel would just take over all of Palestine and settle this Crisis once and for all. In truth,Palestines does not have a right exist--they are so weak and disorganized that Israel would be doing them a favor by providing order.

Why on earth do you think Israeli's want to exercise dominion over palestinians. They can't even govern themselves, and no country in the middle east wants them... not jordan (which is really where they should be), not syria, not egypt for sure.

and no, i don't call people terrorists for 'disagreeing'. I call them terrorists for blowing themselves up to kill innocents and lobbing missiles into israel.

again... i want my land in belarus back. how far do you think i'd get with jew haters then?

Actually, land only belongs to those who control enough power influence to keep it.

Not all Palestians that wish to retake the land from Israel are not active terrorists.

Also, we can only control the land that is ours as long we control enough influence and power to maintain it. At one time, Mexico did own parts of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California. We had a war with them and "took" that land duue to this reason. And it remain ours soley to this reason.

Why on earth do you think Israeli's want to exercise dominion over palestinians. They can't even govern themselves, and no country in the middle east wants them... not jordan (which is really where they should be), not syria, not egypt for sure.

and no, i don't call people terrorists for 'disagreeing'. I call them terrorists for blowing themselves up to kill innocents and lobbing missiles into israel.

again... i want my land in belarus back. how far do you think i'd get with jew haters then?

Why on earth do you think Israeli's want to exercise dominion over palestinians.

I did not say Israel wanted to exercise dominion over Palestians, I said I wish that Israel would take them over!

The reason Israel does not has nothing to do with other nations reasons not wanting to take Palestians. It has to do with the ability of Jewish Israelis exercising power within Israel while being considered a Democracy. There are just too many Palestians to allow this.

Also, why must the people of Palestine go to another country--such as Jordan? They were living in Ancient Israel since the Crusaders lost control in the region. In fact, if one looks back at history, there is no reason why Palestians should stop harassing and proclaiming an end to Israel. The techniques they are using now are similiar to the techniques they used against a technologically more advanced, well financed, and religiously mandated opponent during the crusades. To the people of the middle east, it is only a matter of time before Israel fall to their numbers. In other words, the violence against Israel is not going to end just because others did not have neither the stomach nor the conviction to fight for what they believe is theirs.

If you are pro-Israeli, then help them in the defense against the seige. Because there is no reason for the Palestians to stop. Their justification lies in their history, they beliefs and plus they have no reason (and in some cases, ability) to go anywhere else.

I am willing to co exist with anyone who will respect me as well,

However, the nature and history of Islam recalls the story of the frog and the scorpion. Such is the nature of islam, as is the nature of the scorpion.

Right... as opposed to the last 2000 years of Christian history, which has been all love and brotherly communion, the breaking of bread, and the saving of souls :rolleyes:

I addressed that point. The fact is that the coexist bumper stickers are part of todays society so we have to take a look at the involvement of each religion in todays society.

If people drove around with a coexist bumper sticker slapped to the back of their chariot a few hundred years ago, it proabably would have been fitting. However, today, there is only one religion that seeks to destroy all others and that is Islam which happens to be the religion sponsored by those promoted by the makers of the stickers.

I don't have to believe that my religious beliefs are wrong in order to coexist with people who have other beliefs. All I have to do is respect their right to disagree with me.

The part that I bold-ed is exactly my point. The problem is that most Christians and Jews already do this. If coexistence is all religions living side by side and not killing each other, great! which is what is currently taking place with all religions but Islam. Add in the fact that those proposing this "coexistence" are the most bigoted anti-Jewish, anti-Christian, pro-Muslim fanatics and you find that it has nothing to do with the term itself but rather the destruction of certain religious points of view.

I do respect their right to disagree with me, but when it comes down to them telling me to coexist while the are saying the Jews don't have a right to exist, it goes beyond just a simple phrase.

Well, if countering anti-Israel propaganda sounds like being pro-Israeli then so be it. Thanks for advancing my point that there is no such thing as "no absolutes."

Well, I am going to take a sarcastic tone while taking up the Palestianian cause for a moment here.

:eek: The person that told me I was being pro-Israeli is going to be pro-Palestinian for a moment?

If the Jews and the Christians can "coexist" and practice "coexistance" so damn well, then carve some land out of a Christian country and give it to the Jews! That is right--and oh, make it so that JEWS are shooting the CHRISTIANS for the land the CHRISTIANS are currently living on in that region!

Excuse me, but Christians and Jews currently live in Israel together peaceably. The Palestinians chose to leave Israel so that the Arabs could wipe the Jews of the Map.

Last edited:
I don't have to believe that my religious beliefs are wrong in order to coexist with people who have other beliefs. All I have to do is respect their right to disagree with me.

Except that Islam as pushed on the world through Islamist Wahabbism cannot coexist with any other religion, even atheism. Conversion by the sword is the rule there. And Palestine is ruled by radical Islamists who ideally want to conquer the world, after they get all of Israel back and wipe out the Jews. Now you can 'support' that cause for "coexistance" if you want, but I'm not going to lie to myself that it's anything other than what it is: convert or die.

That history would show that we are hard put to find any people anywhere on earth that do not occupy land that once belonged to some other people. We are hard put to find any nation on earth that came into being without some resistance from the occupants that were there before.

Israel was carved out of British owned territory with full authority and sanction of the UN. It is a tiny, and I do mean TINY piece of land within a vast area and occupies a portion of the land that the Jews have occupied for at least more than three thousand years. The Jews were and have been more than willing to accommodate, and COEXIST with Palestinians who were willing to live in peace with them. It is only by retaining majority control within their tiny country that the Jews will be allowed to EXIST as they choose at all, however.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the rest of the Arab world was willing to COEXIST with Israel? We would see at least some immediate peace, transquility, and probably a great deal more prosperity in the Middle East.

The day that the Arabs rescind their official policies against Israel; when they put away their rocket launchers and booby traps and discontinue suicide bombers and kidnappings and choose to live in peace and harmony with the Israelis, and the Israelis do not choose to be good neighbors, then I will believe the Palestinians have a good case against the Israelis.

Until then they don't, and no COEXISTANCE is likely to be pleasant.

Last edited:

Whose land do you think it was before it became the current naton of Israel, dumbass? It was owned by THE BRITISH! And the Jews have lived there since earliest recorded history, even when conquered and ruled by other people. God, get over the anti-Semitism and crack a frigging book.

It really sucks, having to agree with Jillian, but when she's right, she's right.

Whose land do you think it was before it became the current naton of Israel, dumbass? It was owned by THE BRITISH! And the Jews have lived there since earliest recorded history, even when conquered and ruled by other people. God, get over the anti-Semitism and crack a frigging book.
I read a book

the Jews' own book, actually

it wasn't their land until they raped and murdered all the native peoples (the Moabites, the Jusubites, the Hittites, the Ammonites...) and took the land

Get over the Zionist brainwashing and read some books your damned self

I read a book

the Jews' own book, actually

it wasn't their land until they raped and murdered all the native peoples (the Moabites, the Jusubites, the Hittites, the Ammonites...) and took the land

Get over the Zionist brainwashing and read some books your damned self

Really? Which ones would you suggest I read to get this fictitious history you're touting where there's ever been a nation known as "Palestine" that had its land stolen? I never claimed that conquest hadn't happened. Indeed, as I pointed out, the land given to Israel came from the British Empire, which naturally conquered it, as opposed to your heroes, the Palestinians, who've never owned anything. If you'd like to make a case for the poor, downtrodden Moabites, etc. go ahead. But since they don't exist anymore, I don't see that getting a lot of traction.

So to recap: the person who knows that the land is now in the hands of the only LIVING people who've been there since earliest recorded history will laugh derisively at the moron who believes in an imaginary Palestine while said moron takes off his white sheet and smucking learns something real for once.

Who'd the British take it from?

The British acquired the territory when the Allies defeated the crumbling Ottoman Empire in WWI and Britain occupied the territory. However, Britian has been involved in helping the Zionists return to Palestine since the mid 1800's when the occupying Ottomans at different times denied land ownership to the Jews.

So the British took it from the Arabs...

Muslim but not Arab. The Ottoman Empire was mostly Turkish.

And, of course, the Ottomans acquired Israel by defeated the Mamluks, who in turn acquired it from . . . wait for it . . . Christians. The Christians moved in during the reign of the Roman Empire, which in turn acquired the territory by conquest.

Forum List

Back