Is "eis" a religion???

THE LIGHT

Silver Member
Since at least three of the religions depicted believe in "absolutes," in order to "☪☮e✡is✞" one would to "believe" that there are no absolutes and in doing so, would be changing their religion to the religion of "☪☮e✡is✞ance"

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Since at least three of the religions depicted believe in "absolutes," in order to "☪☮e✡is✞" one would to "believe" that there are no absolutes and in doing so, would be changing their religion to the religion of "☪☮e✡is✞ance"

Thoughts?
I have to believe there are no absolutes to not want you and I to slay eachother?

You're a fucking moron.

What's wrong with the concept of Coexist? Coexistence doesn't mean any of the parties have to change their beliefs or even particularly like each other, just accept their differences enough to live side by side without killing each other. Novel and idealistic concept, I know. But you have to start somewhere.

What's wrong with the concept of Coexist? Coexistence doesn't mean any of the parties have to change their beliefs or even particularly like each other, just accept their differences enough to live side by side without killing each other. Novel and idealistic concept, I know. But you have to start somewhere.
I guess TL has a problem with that

TL and I disagree about religion, but I don't see the pom-poms out for blood and guts either. I'd like to think what we have here is a failure to communicate.

I don't have a problem with it. The Muslims do.

I am willing to co exist with anyone who will respect me as well,

However, the nature and history of Islam recalls the story of the frog and the scorpion. Such is the nature of islam, as is the nature of the scorpion.

I don't have a problem with it. The Muslims do.

I'd say looking at the history there's plenty of blood to go around in that feud. What's wrong with promoting putting an end to it, and how does that affect anybody's personal beliefs?

Christians and Jews pretty much have reconciled their differences. All that remains is fanatical Muslims hellbent on killing anyone who doesn't believe the way they do and who doesn't give them what they want. There is nothing that Christians or Jews can do besides ceasing to exist will appease the Muslims.

Christians and Jews pretty much have reconciled their differences. All that remains is fanatical Muslims hellbent on killing anyone who doesn't believe the way they do and who doesn't give them what they want. There is nothing that Christians or Jews can do besides ceasing to exist will appease the Muslims.

I disagree that Christians and Jews even have settled their differences, just look around at the antisemites even on this board (few as they are). There are plenty of fanatics and extremists of all persuasions. Muslims right now get the most attention for obvious reasons, but I fail to see how more than a thousand years of bloodshed leading up to today's tensions can be blamed solely on them. ALL sides have played a role and continue to fan the flames in their own way.

But that doesn't answer my question. How does promoting the idea of Christians, Jews and Muslims simply not killing each other anymore change the beliefs of any of these religions? What the campaign aims at is conduct, not belief.

I disagree that Christians and Jews even have settled their differences, just look around at the antisemites even on this board (few as they are). There are plenty of fanatics and extremists of all persuasions. Muslims right now get the most attention for obvious reasons, but I fail to see how more than a thousand years of bloodshed leading up to today's tensions can be blamed solely on them.

I could be wrong, but Taoism hasn't really killed many people that I know of, nor have there been to many vicious attacks against Taoists and yet they appear on there too. It seems there is more to it than just being nice to each other. Just being nice to one another is called "accepting the individual and not necessarily their views" which is something most Christians do today. However, the idea of coexistence as expressed by those who put the idea forth really has to do with everyone putting aside their religion and accepting a one world religion.

When I say, "settle their differences" I am talking about physically no longer doing harm to one another.

You do have to admit though that the present dominant religion killing people in the name of their religion today is the Muslims. Which is part of their faith and therefore cannot and will not be laid aside.

ALL sides have played a role and continue to fan the flames in their own way.

That is the point. You say they play a role in "fanning the flames." If fanning the flames means supporting Israel and worshiping Jesus - which in the current world stage, it does - then in order to not "fan the flames," one would have to abandon their beliefs and take up the beliefs of the other side.

But that doesn't answer my question. How does promoting the idea of Christians, Jews and Muslims simply not killing each other anymore change the beliefs of any of these religions? What the campaign aims at is conduct, not belief.

There are those who support the elimination of the Jewish people and those who don't. In order for the two belief systems to coexist, someone has to change their belief system.

Just take your previous quote for example. You say that there are people on this board who are anti-Jewish. This is obviously a belief that they hold which would have to be dropped in order to take up another belief of being coexistent.

Last edited:
Am I the only one has no clue what the original posts says?

Have you never seen one of these?

coexist.bmp

Forum List

Back