is ed shultz insane or something?

I can't wait to tune in Fat Eddie's radio gig on November 3 and DVR his PMSNBC show. Gonna be real enjoyable hearing him beat his progressive drum while nearly bleeding to death.

800px-Bat-shadow.svg.png

squeaking_poop_shaped_chew_toy.jpg

crazy+person.jpg

Who's Ed Schultz?

I love his out, "If I had a budget"

The problem is he thinks he can get the unions to show up! He'll need to get a union steward to approve it, then make sure that they have 10 potty breaks and 40 minute lunch break. In addition, they need union operators to drive the bus before they can get on it. Then, make sure Ed has alcohol and some blunts to pass out and you may get half of the unions to show up.

I think it's time ole Ed takes a nap. He's always been freakin nuts but now he's just delusional.

Ed Shultz wishes he had an ounce of the popularity, class, values and morals Glenn Beck has.

I think it's time ole Ed takes a nap. He's always been freakin nuts but now he's just delusional.

Ed Shultz wishes he had an ounce of the popularity, class, values and morals Glenn Beck has.

That ginger assed dork needs to chug down a liter of deisel fuel and light up a smoke.

...what? too harsh? :smoke:

I watch MSNBC when I need a good laugh. ED Schultz openly admitted live on his show that he carries water for Obama & the Democrats.

MSNBC & Ed Schultz are not news sources. They are propagandist who carry a lot of water for democrats.

Ed Schultz: "I carried more water for John Kerry than anybody on the radio in this country, day after day after day. I wanted Kerry to be the president of the United States. The listeners of this show wanted Kerry to be the president of the United States. Here I am fighting this battle."

On December 9, 2009 MSNBC's (The Ed Show) host Ed Schultz admitted:

"I want to say this about President Obama in this show, and the Democrats. I CARRIED A LOT OF WATER FOR THIS PRESIDENT. On the radio I did as much as I could to. I did town hall meetings all over the country. And does this mean that I'm going to say, well, now, he's not the answer and we've got to move on, got to find something else, third party time? No, it's not.

Am I disappointed? Yes. But I will say this-the president, in the next phase of health care reform, once we get this, if there's a successful conclusion in the midterm in November and we get more seats, I would like to see this administration make a commitment on the campaign trail saying we're not done, that this is just a start.

And if we get more seats in the Senate next year-and there are 38 races-that we're going to do a lot more than what we're starting with right now. I want to hear that."

TALK ABOUT A MEDIA OUTLET CAMPAIGNING FOR A PARTY CANDIDATE. I BET THESE SO CALLED NEWS CAST ARE NOT COUNTED AS CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS FROM GE OR NBC. IT IS ALSO A FACT THAT OBAMACRATS PAID GE/NBC TARP & STIMULUS FROM US TAX PAYERS TO TELL LIES & CAMPAIGN FOR THEM.

Is he insane??

Don't think I'd go that far but the guy sure gets red in the face and does a lot of spitting when he gets on one of his rants.

He'll probably have a heart attack on camera one day and keel over.

I've only caught his show a few times and every time I do thats what I see. Rants and Raves and a very red face. Guy needs to learn to chill. Jeeze.

I have made a couple political parody videos on my You-Tube Channel (the last one was the 2011 State Of The Union Address,done with vegetables),,,and my next series will be at least 10 videos called "The Fat Ed Show". The average segment will be about two minutes,with a very fat puppet of Ed Schultz ranting about anything. The first one will be called " The Fat Ed Show"- White People Are So Stupid- (actually white conservatives and any white person who doesn't watch his show are complete idiots). The series should be done by late June! I can't wait,,and when Ed finds out, he will be soooo Pissed!:lol:

This "putz" is the Liberal counter-attack to Rush Limbaugh.
The guy is a flaming idiot. No wonder the Liberal media is failing so miserably...

Uncle Ferd says, "Nah, he's an ol' booger...

... he prob'ly just got dat Oldtimer's disease...

... makes ya go goofy in yer old age."
:cuckoo:

I have never seen him, so I have no opinion on him in particular.

But this is my opinion of Liberal talk radio in general
demotivational-posters-problem1.jpg

Forum List

Back