Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?

It is not so much the how as the who.

and the how also.

Kowtowing to the chinese and the Saudis..... embracing Chavez, fingers in the face of the Israelis and the Canadians, we are seeing a pattern here.

He is polite to creeps and rude to our friends

That was Lula in the OP, but hey, they're both brown so it's close enough, right?

Lula?

It might be that in your own misguided way, you have a different word in mind.

And, what exactly was in the OP? Quote it.

I used exactly the word I had in mind. That poster was talking about how chummy Obama was with Chavez in the pictures you posted, but Chavez isn't in any of those pictures. Lula was though...

U.S. President Barack Obama hugs Brazil's President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

That was Lula in the OP, but hey, they're both brown so it's close enough, right?

Lula?

It might be that in your own misguided way, you have a different word in mind.

And, what exactly was in the OP? Quote it.

I used exactly the word I had in mind. That poster was talking about how chummy Obama was with Chavez in the pictures you posted, but Chavez isn't in any of those pictures. Lula was though...

U.S. President Barack Obama hugs Brazil's President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

Oh. Ok. I see.

I thought you were attempting to suggest something else.

My mistake.

Or is it fair to say that the President behaves very oddly toward other heads of state?

1:
r189563115.jpg

2:
capt.52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-0.jpg
An image from Yahoo Images (slightly different than the one on Drudge) featuring President oBOWman acting obsequious again.

2b: The DRUDGE lead image:
r1745302319.jpg

President oBOWma doing his bowing thing from a slightly different angle.

3:
r816130202.jpg
A slightly different form of diplomacy taken with regard to our arguably closest ally, the Canadians. "U.S. President Barack Obama (R) greets Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

If memory serves, this President also pointed his finger in the face of the Israeli PM recently while making a "point" of some sort.

WTF is wrong with this man?

Obama is basically a classless buffoon. Coming from the background he did he apparently was never taught any manners. His advisors appear to be cut from the same cloth.

Or is it fair to say that the President behaves very oddly toward other heads of state?

1:
r189563115.jpg

2:
An image from Yahoo Images (slightly different than the one on Drudge) featuring President oBOWman acting obsequious again.

r1745302319.jpg

3:
r816130202.jpg
A slightly different form of diplomacy taken with regard to our arguably closest ally, the Canadians. "U.S. President Barack Obama (R) greets Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

If memory serves, this President also pointed his finger in the face of the Israeli PM recently while making a "point" of some sort.

Obama is basically a classless buffoon. Coming from the background he did he apparently was never taught any manners. His advisors appear to be cut from the same cloth.

Yes, I'm sure that's it. After all someone like him could not possibly have any class or poise.

1:
r189563115.jpg

2:

r1745302319.jpg

3:
r816130202.jpg

Yes, I'm sure that's it. After all someone like him could not possibly have any class or poise.

Indeed....abandoned by his father...raised in a muslim country as a child...then goes to Hawaii and becomes a pot smoking elitist attending The Punaho School plus still raised in a dysfunctional family....I can see how you arrived at the same conclusion as I. :lol:

Indeed....abandoned by his father...raised in a muslim country as a child...then goes to Hawaii and becomes a pot smoking elitist attending The Punaho School plus still raised in a dysfunctional family....I can see how you arrived at the same conclusion as I. :lol:

Yes, I'm sure that that is what I did.

Yes, I'm sure that that is what I did.

Who do you have to check with to be sure if you meant what you think you meant? :cuckoo:

Everyone and his uncle knows what you meant, skank.

That you have nothing to back up what you meant, though, constitutes another problem in your long list of problems for ever hoping to achieve any measure of credibility. :thup:

How does using ridiculous bias to pick apart still photos of a gathering of heads of state (with added bias from Drudge) amount to critiquing the president's political ideology? I'm pretty sure that trying to take a still image and manipulate perception of it with inaccurate commentary is indeed "the petty crap".

Oops.

Last edited:

1:
r189563115.jpg

2:

r1745302319.jpg

3:
r816130202.jpg

NO!

Forum List

Back