Is Donald Trump Working With Obama?

The Usama Bin Laden bump has completely worn off.

Great thread mud, and for the record, I totally agree, 100%. Trump is a POS, and he's working for obama.

But hey, don't fall for this "Usama" garbage. That was started by the left because "OSAMA" was just too close to "OBAMA" for them. They didn't like the subconscious connection people got when they heard OSAMA and OBAMA in the same sentence, so after TEN YEARS OF OSAMA, they decided they'd had his name misspelled all that while, and yes, that's what they want you to believe. Well, anyone with half a brain knows what kind of a game they're pulling here. But, nope, most people don't buy it. It's OBVIOUS what they're doing. They do it all the time.

More left psychobabble double speak:

ILLEGAL ALIEN - undocumented worker

HOMO - gay

RETARDED - mentally challenged

GARBAGE MAN - sanitation worker

INVEST - spend more money we don't have

NEW TAXES - new fees

OSAMA - Usama

Last edited:
The Usama Bin Laden bump has completely worn off.

Great thread mud, and for the record, I totally agree, 100%. Trump is a POS, and he's working for obama.

But hey, don't fall for this "Usama" garbage. That was started by the left because "OSAMA" was just too close to "OBAMA" for them. They didn't like the subconscious connection people got when they heard OSAMA and OBAMA in the same sentence, so after TEN YEARS OF OSAMA, they decided they'd had his name misspelled all that while, and yes, that's what they want you to believe. Well, anyone with half a brain knows what kind of a game they're pulling here. But, nope, most people don't buy it. It's OBVIOUS what they're doing. They do it all the time.

More left psychobabble double speak:

ILLEGAL ALIEN - undocumented worker

HOMO - gay

RETARDED - mentally challenged

GARBAGE MAN - sanitation worker

INVEST - spend more money we don't have

NEW TAXES - new fees

OSAMA - Usama

I don't expect this to be a thread that has alot of back and forth.

I've been on it to make sure it didn't go down a rat-hole before everyone could read it.

You got Pale on your side Mud!

Maybe the "Donald" can have everyone who is going to run in 2012 on his reality show.

Then America gets to vote, and we can all say, "You're Fired!" to them all. :eusa_pray:

You got Pale on your side Mud!

Maybe the "Donald" can have everyone who is going to run in 2012 on his reality show.

Then America gets to vote, and we can all say, "You're Fired!" to them all. :eusa_pray:

Trump can make sure all the candidates have their proper birth certificates.

What thinkest thou?????

There’s no link so I’ll assume this is your own creation.

Otherwise a masterpiece of paranoid rightist conspiracy theory – a brilliant blend of half-truths, partial-truths, and non-truths that look like truth.

It has all the requisite rightist touchstones: deflect the blame from RyanCare to Jack Davis in the NY26 loss, Obama the coward, Obama the cheat, Obama the authoritarian, the birth certificate, and the pièce de résistance: Trump the spoiler to split the rightwing vote as an excuse for eventual defeat in 2012.

Nicely played.

If nothing else you at least got that out of your system.

Patience, it takes time for true paranoid genius to be recognized.

What thinkest thou?????

There’s no link so I’ll assume this is your own creation.

Otherwise a masterpiece of paranoid rightist conspiracy theory – a brilliant blend of half-truths, partial-truths, and non-truths that look like truth.

It has all the requisite rightist touchstones: deflect the blame from RyanCare to Jack Davis in the NY26 loss, Obama the coward, Obama the cheat, Obama the authoritarian, the birth certificate, and the pièce de résistance: Trump the spoiler to split the rightwing vote as an excuse for eventual defeat in 2012.

Nicely played.

If nothing else you at least got that out of your system.

Patience, it takes time for true paranoid genius to be recognized.

Men are accomplices to that which leaves them indifferent - George Steiner

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xT8jS3Y1aQ]YouTube - ‪Dana Carvey Show Ross Perot Larry King Debate w/ Ellen‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfMW3xYhitQ&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Larry King-Ross Perot's 1st Appearance‬‏[/ame]

Trump is definetely owrking in league with Obama.He just pretends he is all for Obama being run out of office but its all a facade.They cover each others tails.Trump is just doing what the elite want him to do,raise the birther issue as a distraction while they plot against us with more sinister plans.

Forum List

Back