Is Donald Trump the world's biggest "Credit Snatcher"?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I'm looking at the economy and the things Trump has said and what Obama has said.

Some things we know. There were and average of 203,000 jobs created a month under Obama and an average of 188,000 jobs created under Trump.

Corporations, who were already making record profits under Obama were given a two trillion in tax cuts under Trump. They were already making record profits. So remember, the tax cut was supposed to translate into raises. But that only happened for around 5 million people, which sounds like a lot until you realize that the workforce is over 150,000,000 people. So that's a drop in the bucket.
And most got a bonus which is not a raise, it's a "kiss".

So then Trump says but salaries are going up. In most cases not even beating inflation. We all know that.

At the very beginning of Obama's first term unemployment was over 10%. It was 4.7 when he left office. It's 3.8 now. Less than a point lower.

What President Trump Inherits - FactCheck.org

So corporate profits are up. They were anyway. And with two trillion in extra money, they are really up.

Unemployment is down. But it's been going down since 2009.

-1x-1.png

There were 6 million available jobs when Obama left office, now there are 6.7 million jobs.
There are 6.3 million looking for jobs. Why the problem? Lack of skills, education and qualified people.
So what is being done about it?

And what happened to Trump's promise that everyone was going to get four thousand dollars more? Remember that from the campaign?

The typical American household will get “a $4,000 pay raise

Trump's Dubious $4,000 Claim - FactCheck.org

See what I mean? To me, it looks as if Trump is one of the worst credit snatchers ever. When everyone gets a four thousand dollar raise and everyone has better healthcare, I'll change my tune.
So come on, prove me different.

I'm looking at the economy and the things Trump has said and what Obama has said.

Some things we know. There were and average of 203,000 jobs created a month under Obama and an average of 188,000 jobs created under Trump.

Corporations, who were already making record profits under Obama were given a two trillion in tax cuts under Trump. They were already making record profits. So remember, the tax cut was supposed to translate into raises. But that only happened for around 5 million people, which sounds like a lot until you realize that the workforce is over 150,000,000 people. So that's a drop in the bucket.

So then Trump says but salaries are going up. In most cases not even beating inflation. We all know that.

At the very beginning of Obama's first term unemployment was over 10%. It was 4.7 when he left office. It's 3.8 now. Less than a point lower.

So corporate profits are up. They were anyway. And with two trillion in extra money, they are really up.

-1x-1.png

There were 6 million available jobs when Obama left office, now there are 6.7 million jobs.
There are 6.3 million looking for jobs. Why the problem? Lack of skills, education and qualified people.

And what happened to Trump's promise that everyone was going to get four thousand dollars more? Remember that from the campaign?

See what I mean? To me, it looks as if Trump is one of the worst credit snatchers ever. When everyone gets a four thousand dollar raise and everyone has better healthcare, I'll change my tune.

You lie once again when Obama was sworn in January 2008 the unemployment rate was 4.9%

National Unemployment Rate at 3.9 Percent Through August 2018
Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows
National Employment Monthly ...
www.ncsl.org › labor-and-employment

-1x-1.png

You lie once again when Obama was sworn in January 2008 the unemployment rate was 4.9%

Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows
Don't be so hard on weenierd. He has a low IQ and gets all his information off conspiracy sites. Besides you are going to confuse him with facts.

Everyone knows 44 was spending money like a drunken sailor to try and bring his bad economics numbers up.

Only one Trump Hate thread so far today from Deanturd?

Usually he has repeated at least 4 other Hate Threads by this time in a standard day.

• Banned

-1x-1.png

Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows
Don't be an idiot. The election was 2008.
The first inauguration of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States took place on Tuesday, January 20, 2009.

Apology accepted.

• Banned

-1x-1.png

Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows
Don't be so hard on weenierd. He has a low IQ and gets all his information off conspiracy sites. Besides you are going to confuse him with facts.

Everyone knows 44 was spending money like a drunken sailor to try and bring his bad economics numbers up.
How come facts don't "take" with your kind?

-1x-1.png

Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows
The first inauguration of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States took place on Tuesday, January 20, 2009.

Apology accepted.

My stats remain the same

• Banned
Once again, this proves you can't have a discussion with USMB Republicans.

They have ruined this board. They know nothing. They only call names and rant.

They swarm like locusts to protect the Orange Messiah.

Eventually, they will have to face reality. I hope they go all out when it happens. Show us what those hand guns are used for in Red States.

Why do Republican (Red) states have the highest suicide rates in the country?

Last edited:

-1x-1.png

Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows

Apology accepted.

My stats remain the same
So you think Obama was sworn in on Jan, 2008?

I don't know what to say. You can lead a Republican to knowledge, but if they refuse to learn, then they refuse to learn.

Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows
Hey dumb ass, Obama was sworn in Jan 2009
Shhh!

It doesn't know any better. It can't learn. Don't hurt it's feelings. It already causes enough trouble on the half size bus.

-1x-1.png

Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows

When have you ever posted a fact? All you post is media bullshit.

-1x-1.png

Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows

Laugh out Loud: Obama was elected POTUS in 2008, but took the oath of office in Jan 2009.

Q. Is this a mistake, or an intentional mislead the reader

See: Unemployment and demographics in February 2009 : The Economics Daily : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

-1x-1.png

Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows

The Bureau of Labor Statistics is media bullsh!t?
Oh you poor thing. You actually believe that.

-1x-1.png

Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows

If it's ran by liberal scum it's bullshit. Pure and simple. The scum in DC are everywhere. If it's even in DC.

Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows

If it's ran by liberal scum it's bullshit. Pure and simple. The scum in DC are everywhere. If it's even in DC.
Just to be clear, you are saying The Bureau of Labor Statistics is bullsh!t.

-1x-1.png

Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows

Try reading this fact then try to explain. When did it end?

Rember 44 saying 2%GDP was the new normal? Were you asleep when he said jobs were not coming back? We're you sitting with your fingers in your ears when he asked Trump do you have a magic wand?
Now suddenly all the stuff he claimed as facts about the economy are not true and he believes it was him that turned it around.

When he left office only 58.1% of the population was working lowest since 1983. Long term unemployment 45.9 % worst since 1930s. Slowest job growth after a recession since WW2. Lowest homeownership in 50 years.
Yeah he had a great economy. More like a very anemic economy.

-1x-1.png

I'll prove it!

Today, the White House presented charts and grafts to show that trump policies accelerated the growth. Compelling.

-1x-1.png

Jan. July
2011 9.0 9.1
2010 9.7 9.5
2009 7.6 9.4
2008 4.9 5.8
7 more rows

God; you are a f**ing dumbazz & if you aint, then WTF is your shitty excuse?

Forum List

Back