Is Donald Trump fit to be POTUS?

Is Donald Trump fit to remain President of the United States?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR PERSONALITY DISORDERS:

I guess, if you (and other citizens who haven't yet been lobotomized into the cult of Trump) have to ask, you're in a bit of trouble, no?

How am I in "a bit of trouble"; my claim is an emphatic, NOT FIT!

"You" - meant as "you (and other citizens who haven't yet been lobotomized into the cult of Trump)" - aren't in a bit of trouble with a CinC suspected of being unfit for office?

You wouldn't join the gaggle of goofs who, having elected an incompetent, ghoulish clown to the highest office of the land, are required to run around with a giant "What, me worry" placard?

I guess, if you (and other citizens who haven't yet been lobotomized into the cult of Trump) have to ask, you're in a bit of trouble, no?

How am I in "a bit of trouble"; my claim is an emphatic, NOT FIT!
thank you --CLAIM only
I can claim all kinds of crap also:
the Eiffel Tower grew 10 feet
jesus took me to the moon
etc

Here's the difference, Sunshine: You haven't a scrap of evidence to back up any of those claims. For everything that we say about Donald Trump, we have video tape, backed up with transcripts and unedited footage of him saying and doing all of the things you claim are false.

We have trade reports, job reports, crime reports, and dozens of facts and figure to put lie to Trump's false narratives around immigration, jobs, the economy, and threats to the United States, from within and from the outside world. There isn't a shred of data to back up any of Trump's claims of his great works, and much to dispel it as "Trumpian Mythmaking". Muhammed Ali used to say "I AM the Greatest!". And people nodded and agreed. This is what happens when all of the great leaders of the whole world get together and Trump says "I am the Greatest"

Doesn't Matter
There Were Only Two Viable Candidates On The Ballot
And You're Lucky The Least Fit Of The Two Lost

Why Can't YOU Admit THAT ??

still-no-ones-president.jpg

Doesn't Matter
There Were Only Two Viable Candidates On The Ballot
And You're Lucky The Least Fit Of The Two Lost

Why Can't YOU Admit THAT ??

The least fit of the two is sitting in Oval Office, and when he leaves office, he's going to jail. He'll be crying "witch hunt" all the way to prison.

Below copied from my copy of the DSM-IV, made easy: The Clinician's Guide to Diagnosis, by Dr, James Morrison (pg. 461)

A lasting pattern of behavior and inner experience that markedly deviates from norms of the patient's culture; The pattern is manifested in at least two of these areas:
  • Affect (appropriateness, intensity, lability, and range of emotions
  • Cognition (how the patient perceives and interprets self, others and events)
  • Impulse control
  • Interpersonal functioning.
    • This pattern is fixed and effects many personal and social situations
    • This stable pattern has lasted a long time with roots in adolescence or young adulthood
    • The pattern isn't explained by another medical disorder
    • It isn't caused by a general medical condition or by the use of substances, including medications
***Cluster A:

Paranoid: These people are suspicious and quick to take offense. They often have few confidants and may read hidden meanings into innocent remarks.

Cluster B:

Antisocial: as adults they may default on debts, or otherwise show irresponsibility; act recklessly or impulsively; and show no remorse for their behavior.

Histrionic:

Overly emotional, vague and attention-seeking; needing constant reassurance, self centered and sexually seductive.

Narcissistic: These people are self important and often preoccupied with envy, fantasies, or ruminations about the uniqueness of their own problems. Their sense of entitlement and lack of empathy may cause them to take advantage of others. The vigorously reject criticism, and need constant attention and admiration.

Cluster C:

Dependent:

These people need the approval of other so much that they have trouble making independent decisions, or starting projects; they may even agree with others whom they know to be wrong. They fear abandonment, feel helpless when they are alone, and are miserable when relationships end. The are easily hurt by criticism and will even volunteer for unpleasant tasks to gain the favor of others.

Consider these are very general and not all bullet points will apply to The Donald, but many do. Focus now on the more comprehensive discussion on Narcissistic Personality Disorder: 301.81 (pg 485)

Beginning by early adult life, grandiosity (real or fantasized), lack of empathy, and need for admiration are present in a variety of situations and shown by at least five of these:
  • A grandiose sense of self importance (patient exaggerates own abilities and accomplishments)
  • Preoccupation with fantasies of beauty, brilliance, ideal love, power, or limitless success
  • Belief that personal uniqueness renders the patient for only associations with (or understanding by) people or institutions of rarefied status
  • Need for excessive admiration
  • A sense of entitlement (patient unreasonably expects favorable treatment or automatic granting of his own wishes
  • Exploitation of others to achieve personal goals
  • Lack of empathy (patient does not recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others)
  • Frequent envy of others or belief that others envy patient
  • Arrogance or haughtiness in attitude or behavior
Too many of these bullet points reflect the behavior of Donald Trump to be dismissed. The question, however, is this: is he qualified to be or remain The Most Powerful person in the world?

You just described the skanky 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The types of comments he is making lately clearly show he is unfit. Not only the ones about sending people back, but the ones about the media, and constantly contradicting things he has been recorded as saying.

I wouldn’t vote for him again if I were you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragonlady said:
The least fit of the two is sitting in Oval Office, and when he leaves office, he's going to jail. He'll be crying "witch hunt" all the way to prison.
What Law Has He Broken ??
Cite The Statute, And Cite Why No Impeachment Is On It's Way
Except In Your Fevered Imagination

Like I Said YOU Can't Admit You're Lucky Hillary Didn't Win
A Two-Time Loser
Inept At Everything She's Touched

And Her Anecdotes That Weren't Mistakes
But Knew Were Bald-Faced LIES When She Told Them
Running On Her Husband's Name And Her Gender
Nothing Else

So please tell us where are all these children praying to Trump like they did to Obama?

Clueless Dems are going to get a big wake up call in 2020.

They missed all the support Trump got at his last rally. He has consistantly gotten great support from American patriots at all his rallies.

To which fewer and fewer people attend, and many of which walk out on early.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...easingly-unbelievable/?utm_term=.df1de82ffa65

They had to go to work, school, church?

You watch too much MSNBC if you believe that crap you just spewed. Either that or you are a paid Russian Shill.
Or I am a mature American citizen who never bought into the Trump playbook.

And I am, by the way, in the majority.
prove you are in the majority or your post is crap
I'll be waiting for your proof
Trump never polled above 50%!
I knew you would say some dumbshit--you fell into my trap:
they don't ''poll'' EVERYBODY---not even half the country
you just fked up
and not even everyone votes in the elections!!!!
  • Around 138 million Americans voted in the 2016 presidential election. From Business Insider.

• However, those 138 million Americans only make up 58.1% of our voting-eligible population (those American citizens over 18). From United States Elections Project.
58% TOTAL voters!!!!
Library Guides: Post-Election 2016 Recap & Resources: Voter Turnout
And yet 3 million more of those total voters did not vote for Trump!

And Trump has never had better than 48% approval!
Californians, they shouldn't count.

Or I am a mature American citizen who never bought into the Trump playbook.

And I am, by the way, in the majority.
you just fked up
  • Around 138 million Americans voted in the 2016 presidential election. From Business Insider.

• However, those 138 million Americans only make up 58.1% of our voting-eligible population (those American citizens over 18). From United States Elections Project.
58% TOTAL voters!!!!

But they are Americans.

Wow, two choices? "The President is perfect"? "The President never has been fit". More evidence that TDS causes lack of historic perspective. Imagine if there was an internet and Americans were able to judge for themselves FDR's fitness for office after his first two terms when Americans were literally dying in ditches from starvation and Hitler was becoming a global power while the administration didn't seem to notice.

you just fked up

58% TOTAL voters!!!!

But they are Americans.

who says?

Trumps lies hurt trump. They don't hurt the American People. Obummer lied about healthcare and cost over one hundred million more people to buy insurance that was worse than what they had. Hillarys lies ended up with people dead. Funny that. The people you seem to like, lie every bit as much as trump does, but the victims of their lies are the regular people. Trump hurts trump.

HUGE difference.
Trump's lies hurt America in the field of international diplomacy, as he is POTUS. And they can hurt the economy, as signs of instability.

They do? How? Trump has done more diplomacy that has helped us than the previous 4 presidents combined. In fact I can't think of a single international agreement that obummer made that benefited US. If you know of one please provide a link to it.
Trump has attacked NATO, the UN, gotten out of the Paris Accord. There are other examples I'm sure, those were off the top of my head.

I'm not sure what he accomplished with Kim Jong Un either.

Yeah? So? NATO has been sponging off of us for decades. Presidents for as long as i can remember have been saying that the European nations needed to step up their payments. Trump is the first one with the balls to actually call them out on their cheapskatedness. Aren't you sick and tired of being the worlds piggy bank?

The Paris accord hurt the US, helped the Chinese and the Indian countries, and ultimately did nothing to curb pollution. Why sign onto something that does nothing but bankrupt the USA?

If the shrilary were elected we would right now be in a real shooting war with NK. Trump is talking to the little shit, and maybe, just maybe we can get him to get rid of his nukes without having to go to war. Do you not think that worth the diplomatic efforts that trump has engaged in?

Nice try faux Nostradamus, along with echoing trumps talking points have you anything of substance to offer?

The post that you just responded to had more substantive discourse than the last 25 posts you have made, cupcake. I suggest you heed your own advice.

Trump has done more diplomacy that has helped us than the previous 4 presidents combined. In fact I can't think of a single international agreement that obummer made that benefited US. If you know of one please provide a link to it.

Liberal Democrats ignore Trump's summits with world leaders like Kim Jong-Un and Vladimir Putin.

Speaking for myself, as a liberal Democrat, I didn't ignore the meetings with Kim and Putin, I saw them as complete failures. Trump has all by himself set back US hegemony by leaps and bounds.

You are not a liberal democrat. You are a progressive statist. Huge difference. Of course you view them as failures. They actually did something that your hero's could never seem to do, get concessions, however small they may have been, from kim. Your hero's have been bribing that little fucker for decades and they have nothing to show for it. Trump go's in and gets hostages back, and remains returned. obummer kissed the little shits ass, and to a statist, like you, that counts as progress.

You are an idiot.

Below copied from my copy of the DSM-IV, made easy: The Clinician's Guide to Diagnosis, by Dr, James Morrison (pg. 461)

A lasting pattern of behavior and inner experience that markedly deviates from norms of the patient's culture; The pattern is manifested in at least two of these areas:
  • Affect (appropriateness, intensity, lability, and range of emotions
  • Cognition (how the patient perceives and interprets self, others and events)
  • Impulse control
  • Interpersonal functioning.
    • This pattern is fixed and effects many personal and social situations
    • This stable pattern has lasted a long time with roots in adolescence or young adulthood
    • The pattern isn't explained by another medical disorder
    • It isn't caused by a general medical condition or by the use of substances, including medications
***Cluster A:

Paranoid: These people are suspicious and quick to take offense. They often have few confidants and may read hidden meanings into innocent remarks.

Cluster B:

Antisocial: as adults they may default on debts, or otherwise show irresponsibility; act recklessly or impulsively; and show no remorse for their behavior.

Histrionic:

Overly emotional, vague and attention-seeking; needing constant reassurance, self centered and sexually seductive.

Narcissistic: These people are self important and often preoccupied with envy, fantasies, or ruminations about the uniqueness of their own problems. Their sense of entitlement and lack of empathy may cause them to take advantage of others. The vigorously reject criticism, and need constant attention and admiration.

Cluster C:

Dependent:

These people need the approval of other so much that they have trouble making independent decisions, or starting projects; they may even agree with others whom they know to be wrong. They fear abandonment, feel helpless when they are alone, and are miserable when relationships end. The are easily hurt by criticism and will even volunteer for unpleasant tasks to gain the favor of others.

Consider these are very general and not all bullet points will apply to The Donald, but many do. Focus now on the more comprehensive discussion on Narcissistic Personality Disorder: 301.81 (pg 485)

Beginning by early adult life, grandiosity (real or fantasized), lack of empathy, and need for admiration are present in a variety of situations and shown by at least five of these:
  • A grandiose sense of self importance (patient exaggerates own abilities and accomplishments)
  • Preoccupation with fantasies of beauty, brilliance, ideal love, power, or limitless success
  • Belief that personal uniqueness renders the patient for only associations with (or understanding by) people or institutions of rarefied status
  • Need for excessive admiration
  • A sense of entitlement (patient unreasonably expects favorable treatment or automatic granting of his own wishes
  • Exploitation of others to achieve personal goals
  • Lack of empathy (patient does not recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others)
  • Frequent envy of others or belief that others envy patient
  • Arrogance or haughtiness in attitude or behavior
Too many of these bullet points reflect the behavior of Donald Trump to be dismissed. The question, however, is this: is he qualified to be or remain The Most Powerful person in the world?

Oh, god...another liberal who took Psychology 101 in college telling us how they've "diagnosed" Donald Trump as mentally unfit to be President! What is this...the five hundredth time one of you snowflakes has posted some variation of this narrative? And you think it's going to be taken seriously for what reason? (eye roll)

you just fked up

58% TOTAL voters!!!!

But they are Americans.

who says?

They pay taxes, serve in the armed services, bring the 5th largest economy on earth with them and disagree with Teump.

Incidentally, disagreeing with Trump is not unpatriotic. Trump ain't America.

you just fked up
58% TOTAL voters!!!!

But they are Americans.

who says?

They pay taxes, serve in the armed services, bring the 5th largest economy on earth with them and disagree with Teump.

Incidentally, disagreeing with Trump is not unpatriotic. Trump ain't America.

You think California is?

Hell Berkeley just banned Natural gas.............

Opinion | Berkeley Bans Natural Gas

Forum List

Back