Is Donald Trump fit to be POTUS?

Is Donald Trump fit to remain President of the United States?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have never seen a person elected to the Oval Office who was more unfit for the office than this trump, by personal conduct, by personal history, by lack of knowledge, for starters. He is a complete disgrace to our nation, which he seems intent on ruining.

So please tell us where are all these children praying to Trump like they did to Obama?

Clueless Dems are going to get a big wake up call in 2020.

They missed all the support Trump got at his last rally. He has consistantly gotten great support from American patriots at all his rallies.

Nah! I think those are the same people that supports him the last time. But itā€™s very scary to look at the only color of the crowd.
Despite Trumpā€™s massive and very impressive rallies he only collected 63+ millions votes from 212 registered voters.

After 2 years do you honestly believe that the 63+ millions votes increase or decrease? Letā€™s starts with.....

1. Hispanic voters.
2. Gay and lesbian communities, friends and families. Die you see how large in the Pride parade all over US?
3. Did you see the anti Trump rallies all over US?
4. Black voters.
5. Asian voters.
6. Muslim voters.

I can assure you Trumpy is in big trouble.

so you think they voted for Trump the first time?

I can assure you some will not vote for the second time.
Trumpy is in big trouble. As long as he keeps maintaining those tweets with stupid things. Like displaying himself a racist. Thereā€™s a very big chance your boi will be dethrone.

For a so called business owner you sure are retarded, did you and one percenter go to the same college?

McDonald's University I assume.

So please tell us where are all these children praying to Trump like they did to Obama?

Clueless Dems are going to get a big wake up call in 2020.

They missed all the support Trump got at his last rally. He has consistantly gotten great support from American patriots at all his rallies.

Nah! I think those are the same people that supports him the last time. But itā€™s very scary to look at the only color of the crowd.
Despite Trumpā€™s massive and very impressive rallies he only collected 63+ millions votes from 212 registered voters.

After 2 years do you honestly believe that the 63+ millions votes increase or decrease? Letā€™s starts with.....

1. Hispanic voters.
2. Gay and lesbian communities, friends and families. Die you see how large in the Pride parade all over US?
3. Did you see the anti Trump rallies all over US?
4. Black voters.
5. Asian voters.
6. Muslim voters.

I can assure you Trumpy is in big trouble.

so you think they voted for Trump the first time?

I can assure you some will not vote for the second time.
Trumpy is in big trouble. As long as he keeps maintaining those tweets with stupid things. Like displaying himself a racist. Thereā€™s a very big chance your boi will be dethrone.

For a so called business owner you sure are retarded, did you and one percenter go to the same college?

McDonald's University I assume.

Did I hurt your feelings? Your fellow racist piece of shit boi will be gone by 2020.

I just love it when bastard like you come down with attacked like this. This means that you are out of ammunition. You got nothing left. Means I kicked your ass again.

Forum List

Back