Is Donald Trump a Republican??

Don't try and dump Trump on to the Democrats Trump belongs to the Republican party, Trump is yours. Your best bet is to impeach.

Trump is only interested in Trump. He'll appeal to those he feels can win him stuff.
Trump is only interested in doing what is good for the American people......so basically he's not a Democrat or a Republican.

Oh please, that's complete and utter bullshit.

He's doing what's in HIS OWN best interests. Every time he's siding with the right, not the center right, but closer to the fringes of the right. He probably goes to bed laughing to himself what dupes they are.
Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing

Don't try and dump Trump on to the Democrats Trump belongs to the Republican party, Trump is yours. Your best bet is to impeach.
Unlike in your world our world has laws.
You can't just impeach a US president just because you lost in the election.
Next time support someone who isn't such a lousy candidate.

On fiscal issues Trump leans to the right on social issues he leans to the left I don’t see him as a die hard Republican or Democrat.
What social issues are you referring to?
Mainly abortion and gay marriage Trump like most running for office will alter his position on the issue to appeal to a specific voter block but at his core I don't think he has any real interest in fighting against gay marriage or trying to restrict abortion or overturn Roe V Wade. The one exception I can see on abortion for him would be late term abortions.
I don't disagree that he doesn't care about those laws at the moment, but he might in the future, not because he really cares but for political gains.

There's also the ban on gays in the military that seems to contradict that statement.

Last edited:
Trump is rich.
He commits sexual assault.
He's a racist.
He only cares for the wealthy.
He doesn't know anything.

How much more Republican can you get? The only thing that really upsets most Republicans was that tens of millions of Americans haven't had their healthcare taken away so the top 1% could get a tax break. Do that and a lot can be forgiven.

On fiscal issues Trump leans to the right on social issues he leans to the left I don’t see him as a die hard Republican or Democrat.
Mainly abortion and gay marriage Trump like most running for office will alter his position on the issue to appeal to a specific voter block but at his core I don't think he has any real interest in fighting against gay marriage or trying to restrict abortion or overturn Roe V Wade. The one exception I can see on abortion for him would be late term abortions.
I don't disagree that he doesn't care about those laws at the moment, but he might in the future, not because he really cares but for political gains.

There's also the ban on gays in the military that seems to contradict that statement.
The ban is on transgender in the military I’m not an expert on the subject but I don’t believe gay and transgender are the same thing. If he changes his views for political gain he wouldn’t be the first nor will he be the last the previous President did not support gay marriage in 2008 but did in 2012.

The ban is on transgender in the military I’m not an expert on the subject but I don’t believe gay and transgender are the same thing. If he changes his views for political gain he wouldn’t be the first nor will he be the last the previous President did not support gay marriage in 2008 but did in 2012.
There's also this:
Trump Kills Proposed Rule That Would Have Protected LGBT Seniors
which was posted in another thread actually, and also:
New Trump birth control rules could undermine Obamacare gains

There's also this:
Trump Kills Proposed Rule That Would Have Protected LGBT Seniors
which was posted in another thread actually, and also:
New Trump birth control rules could undermine Obamacare gains
The birth control rule was done so that that a business owner would not have to provide something that would go against their religious beliefs it’s no surprise Trump would try and undo as much of Obamacare as he can he did campaign on it. The LGBT stuff with seniors I’m not familiar with in any event it will be the courts that finally decide all this.

Forum List

Back