Is Diversity Killing America?

The only reality of a President my wife's students have know [sic], is President Obama. Thi is going to change the mindset for the generations to come.

Yeah, they should be good and wary of the excesses of government by the time he's done fucking things up.

No Poll. I want folks to opine. What has changed in America since post WWII? Is there too much of a cultural & religious divide?

No, diversity is not killing America. Attempts to create inflated diversity hurt America. Attempts to eliminate diversity hurt America.

No Poll. I want folks to opine. What has changed in America since post WWII? Is there too much of a cultural & religious divide?

not since WW2... it's what's happened since lee atwater's brand of politics took hold in this country... was exacerbated by newt's contract on america and the impeachment of a popular sitting president; then intensified when bush was appointed by the court... and then rushbot and the boys swiftboated kerry...and karl rove pursued his permanent republican majority by any means necessary.

Clinton was impeached because he broke the law.

President Bush was elected by the American people twice.

Veterans who served with Kerry have a right to their opinion of what he did or did not do and of his *ahem* character.

democrats try to win every election they can too, in case you haven't noticed.

Stop being a partisan hack.

Diversity is not killing America. Rampant, out of control, irrational, indulgent, mindless, intolerant leftist 'progressive' idiocy is sure trying hard though.

i'm confused. you tell people not to be partisan hacks, and then you make extremist generalizations about the party you oppose. is this one of those "do as I say not as I do" things?

Forum List

Back