Is DC Legends of Tomorrow Worth Watching?

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I just started watching the pilot episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow. Is the series worth watching? I see the two main actors from Prison Break are in it together, which is quite odd.

I just started watching the pilot episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow. Is the series worth watching? I see the two main actors from Prison Break are in it together, which is quite odd.

Not a bad series, but you'll have to make up your own mind on it.

I see the two main actors from Prison Break are in it together, which is quite odd.

They showed up in the Flash series during the first season, I believe, as Captain Cold, and Heat Wave.

Not a bad series, but you'll have to make up your own mind on it.

I see the two main actors from Prison Break are in it together, which is quite odd.

They showed up in the Flash series during the first season, I believe, as Captain Cold, and Heat Wave.

I did read that Whentworth Miller has signed a contract to be in all the DC shows on the CW, Arrow, Flash, and Legends.

the show is so-so.....they have totally fucked up the Atom.....and the best character on the show is no more.....and now they have a cheap copy of Colossus...its mediocre...

Well I just finished Pilot episode #2 where Hawkman dies. I see from IMDB the actor is in 7 episodes so I figure he comes back. The cast must change a lot, because there is only like 4-5 actors in all 33 episodes.

Well I just finished Pilot episode #2 where Hawkman dies. I see from IMDB the actor is in 7 episodes so I figure he comes back. The cast must change a lot, because there is only like 4-5 actors in all 33 episodes.
this version of Hawkman is the original version and he is an immortal....the Silver age one was from the planet Thanagar....

this version of Hawkman is the original version and he is an immortal....the Silver age one was from the planet Thanagar....

Right, but they left his body behind. I guess I'll find out when I watch more episodes. I see on IMDB that Hawkgirl isn't in all 33 episodes either. Really looks like only two of the original heroes are in it for the long haul, Firestorm, White Canary, Atom, and Heat Wave (Which not sure how long he'll be on since he is back doing Prison Break again).

Legends of Tomorrow is the CW DC show I don't watch. Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl are all good enough for me to follow (if barely, at times), but Legends of Tomorrow is just far too cheesy. I watched the pilot and the crossover episode and was very unimpressed.

None of the CW shows is exceptional, but LoT is the worst of the bunch.

I've watched all the episodes since the pilot. One has to remember it's based upon Marvel comics and there are episodes where Marvel characters show up and drive the plot. It's a time travel series with the usual situations about unwittingly changing time threads.

Not bad but not great.

I've watched all the episodes since the pilot. One has to remember it's based upon Marvel comics and there are episodes where Marvel characters show up and drive the plot. It's a time travel series with the usual situations about unwittingly changing time threads.

Not bad but not great.

You mean DC comics. ;)

Not bad but not great.

You mean DC comics. ;)
Yep, sorry about that. Was thinking of S.H.I.E.L.D. which doesn't thrill me.

I think the series is kind of so-so, but doing a series based on Time Travel is kind of tricky and very few shows can do it right.

I kind of like the interpretation of Firestorm (first time that character didn't come off as creepy), white Canary is kind of cool, and I liked Captain Cold in season 1, but meh, the series isn't that interesting. It's kind of the bench series for Arrow and Flash. (Let's put our old characters somewhere now that we can't use them in the plot anymore.)

Well the first episode of season 3 was last night. I am going to go watch it now.

This season should be interesting. According to the trailer and some stuff I've read, Gorilla Grood and John Constantine are making appearances tis year.

Well the first episode of season 3 was last night. I am going to go watch it now.

This season should be interesting. According to the trailer and some stuff I've read, Gorilla Grood and John Constantine are making appearances tis year.

I might watch the episode with Constantine, but I don't think I can bring myself to watch the show regularly. :p

I might watch the episode with Constantine, but I don't think I can bring myself to watch the show regularly. :p

I think they said it was going to be a 2 episode arc that also involved Damien Dark.

Legends of Tomorrow is one of CWs worst superhero shows. And, only the Flash isn't constantly irritating.

Forum List

Back