Is Criticizing Israel Becoming A Potential Death Sentence For Jews?

More conspiracy nuts, they should rename this forum.

You slap yourself in the face every time you post.

Conspiracy is you. :lol::lol::lol:
Baghdad Bob skipped home from school real fast once again. Tell us, Bob, who do you think this poster actually is? I have no idea, but since you appear to know everything, perhaps you can tell us, or were your fingers just itching to type something?.

Baghdad Bob skipped home from school real fast once again. Tell us, Bob, who do you think this poster actually is? I have no idea, but since you appear to know everything, perhaps you can tell us, or were your fingers just itching to type something?.

Hossfly is quick to panic. He knows when the Zionist Destroyer comes online he's going to get his ass kicked. Ha Ha Ha Ha! :lol::lol::lol:

Otherwise he wouldn't complain and whine. It's really cute.

27673794.jpg

"kosher wine" is a complex issue a lot more complex than I had imagined before I learned some details but you can google the complexities are related to the fact that "other" cultists used wine in ----the ceremonies of "other" religions I think it might also be related to the medieval practice of poisoning the stuff. I do not believe that the manner in which the grapes are SLAUGHTERED is an issue so long as it is done humanely

"kosher wine" is a complex issue a lot more complex than I had imagined before I learned some details but you can google the complexities are related to the fact that "other" cultists used wine in ----the ceremonies of "other" religions I think it might also be related to the medieval practice of poisoning the stuff. I do not believe that the manner in which the grapes are SLAUGHTERED is an issue so long as it is done humanely

I think I understand what kosher wine is.

Arabs make their own and sell it at stores.

Isn't a Jew who criticizes Israel called a self-hating Jew? And anyone else is called an anti-semite? :dunno:

Sometimes people refer to them as 'self loathing' for various reasons, not just for criticising Israel, ie they are Jewish but refer to Jews as pariahs for example, as in the OP, or maybe they will be likened to neturei karta :eusa_angel:, but they are hardly subjected to a 'death sentence' for doing so and they still aren't murdered for their criticisms of Israel as Sherri claimed, albeit rather sneakily by including the obligatory question mark? Lol.
Now unless she's going to furnish us with that list (which, of course, she isn't), one can only assume she is getting confused and is thinking of all the critics of Islam and Mo, muslim and non-muslim, who are fatwad, hounded, persecuted, assautled, subjected to arson attacks and murdered.
A very long list can be provided as evidence for these attrocities so why she is spreading disgusting libels and propaganda instead of commenting on the very real and outrageous existence of such death sentences, mutilations and murders is anyone's guess.
Or is it :eusa_eh: ?

Ha ha ha :badgrin:

I was quite keen to see that too. She still hasn't got back on the starvation Israel forces on Pali children either.
Ah well.
i gave her ....sherri.....a rocket about that

and about accusing israel of acting like nazis

welcome back.....I feared you had left us

Hi, and thanks, Kvetch. I hope you are well.
I'm still here. I like it here :eusa_angel:, but I can't post 24/7. I did however leave a couple of articles in response to your erronious misinterpretation of the calorie counting issue. You didn't reply so I guess you didn't see them :eusa_angel:. Not to worry. Issue sorted :eusa_angel:.

79th post on the thread in search of persons killed for critisizing Israel ------I wonder if this thread will become as long as and as fruitless as the "contributions to mankind by "palestinans" " thread?

79th post on the thread in search of persons killed for critisizing Israel ------I wonder if this thread will become as long as and as fruitless as the "contributions to mankind by "palestinans" " thread?

I'm sure it will.
Why does Sherri always go AWOL when her antisemitic libels are challenged?

I'm sure it will.
Why does Sherri always go AWOL when her antisemitic libels are challenged?

You catch on quick. :D

thanks everyone for the staying with me for the "LET'S WAIT FOR SHERRI
TO COME UP WITH A NAME OF A PERSON KILLED FOR CRITISIZING ISRAEL" vigil but-----I must given in to exhaustion------see ya'all------tomorrow------when we all do the OBAMA/ROMNEY vigil-------and the CONTINUATION OF THE LET's WAIT FOR SHERRI vigil

Forum List

Back