Is Criticizing Israel Becoming A Potential Death Sentence For Jews?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!! :lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Irosie will snap lmao. She's losing patience.

I'm sure that's the vodka in works.
Forget about vodka. You have been brainwashed at the mosque so that you are unable to live a normal childhood, but spend your childhood on a message board. And, Laughing Hyena, IRosie is not going to snap. She just gives it back to fools, and readers with your mind set don't like it.

I'm 24 Zionist animal.
Oh, brainwashed one, just the other day you said you were a teenager. You will have to start remembering what you said previously. By the way, normal 24-year old men living in America certainly do not spend their afternoons and evenings and then continue on the entire weekend on message boards. By the way, Baghad Bob, the animals are your brethren who seem to have no problem killing innocent others in the name of their religion, even if it means killing other Muslims of different sects.

Forget about vodka. You have been brainwashed at the mosque so that you are unable to live a normal childhood, but spend your childhood on a message board. And, Laughing Hyena, IRosie is not going to snap. She just gives it back to fools, and readers with your mind set don't like it.

I'm 24 Zionist animal.
Oh, brainwashed one, just the other day you said you were a teenager. You will have to start remembering what you said previously. By the way, normal 24-year old men living in America certainly do not spend their afternoons and evenings and then continue on the entire weekend on message boards. By the way, Baghad Bob, the animals are your brethren who seem to have no problem killing innocent others in the name of their religion, even if it means killing other Muslims of different sects.

No. The animals are terrorists who serve Israeli interests and the Israeli terrorists themselves. :D

Well getting back to the subject at hand-----'because' may be confused but the real LIAR here is Sherri----she titled this thread with a clear statement and inuendo that JEWS are KILLING JEWS who critisize israel and has not yet come up with even one example to support her VERY SERIOUS libel
quoting a persons rambling writing that seems marred either by an intoxicant or psychosis-----is not a basis for writing so SERIOUS A LIBEL Do not blame "because" for the filth of sherri She cites Jesus----Jesus was a clear pharisee for whom such a libel is a sin almost on the level of murder itself Sherri made a BASELESS ACCUSATION OF MURDER no wonder 'because' is a bit disoriented

I am still waiting for that LIST OF JEWS KILLED BY JEWS FOR CRITISIZING ISRAEL-----has anyone seen sherri?

I was quite keen to see that too. She still hasn't got back on the starvation Israel forces on Pali children either.
Ah well.

Isn't a Jew who criticizes Israel called a self-hating Jew? And anyone else is called an anti-semite? :dunno:

Isn't a Jew who criticizes Israel called a self-hating Jew? And anyone else is called an anti-semite? :dunno:
no you can be both at once

it aint that logical

trust me, I know

yet to be called self hating here, surprisingly.....

there's truth in it tho

self hatred is a very real part of all human nature

so far not one of the persons who claimed ---that jews are KILLING jews who critisize Israel ----have come up with a single name com'on sherri-------do you not want to cover up your (jesus told me to do it...) lie --------you can claim that the people DISAPPEAR MAGICALLY------and the JEWISH MEDIA -----keeps it quiet ISLAMO NAZI SOWS ----can be ---at least CONSISTENT

I cannot tolerate the taste of scotch-------it is true that it creates an
intense and rapid buzz-----but then---I get nauseated

your bourbon is even worse...it tastes disgusting

can't drink much...one glass of shabat wine or a beer is enough

I was quite keen to see that too. She still hasn't got back on the starvation Israel forces on Pali children either.
Ah well.
i gave her ....sherri.....a rocket about that

and about accusing israel of acting like nazis

welcome back.....I feared you had left us

bourbon is a lot better than scotch just the SCENT of beer nauseates me
shabbat wine is any kosher wine at all------if properly presented

bourbon is a lot better than scotch just the SCENT of beer nauseates me
shabbat wine is any kosher wine at all------if properly presented
i lied about the shabat wine bit

the only lie or rather pretence i have done on these boards, even in jest!

any old cheap plonk will do

my favourite is rosie rose; kosher or not

i have no idea what kosher wine is

can't be cutting the grapes with a schechita knife and saying the right prayer or whatever

Last edited:

Forum List

Back