Is Criticizing Israel Becoming A Potential Death Sentence For Jews?

Rick Sanchez was fired for saying jews rig the media and own most of the media in the USA

Any US politician who criticizes Israel or makes a statement that Israel and Bush both agreed on.

Such as Barack Obama. He said it should be based on 67 borders, the two state solution, Bush said the same thing, so did Israeli prime minsters.

But what so you know....he had to correct himself like a dog on a leash for his Zionist masters.

Oh so a completely different scenario then. Thought so. Saying Jews own and rig the media is a common libel parrotted by paranoid propagandist islamists, its not a good idea to emulate them publicly - it comes accross as slightly nutty and a bit racist because it is a typical anti-semitic libel. Duuuuuhhhhhh.

No he got fired for calling Jewish people bigots.

Get out of your warped world where only Muslims oppose tyranny and corruption.

Lots of Americans are well aware of the Zionist influence in our country

You did see that I quoted and highlighted your own words, didn't you? Duuuhhhhh :badgrin:

what is useful about tinnie's post "because" habibi?-----he provided you with fake information--------you don't need him for that ----just pay attention to the KHUTBAH JUMAAT
none of the people HE claimed were fired for "critisizing Israel"-----were fired for anything close to critisizing israel

If want me to side with you at least reconsider many derogatory statements you make towards my religion and respected figures.

Until then I won't even consider agreeing with you at all. :cool:

And Tinmore doesn't resort to useless lingo. He offers respect and makes honest points. That's why I like him.

Oh so a completely different scenario then. Thought so. Saying Jews own and rig the media is a common libel parrotted by paranoid propagandist islamists, its not a good idea to emulate them publicly - it comes accross as slightly nutty and a bit racist because it is a typical anti-semitic libel. Duuuuuhhhhhh.

You did see that I quoted and highlighted your own words, didn't you? Duuuhhhhh :badgrin:

Uhhh....yeah he made some points, several ones. And called a Jewish owner a bigot. And.??? :badgrin:

no actually he called a NON JEWISH OWNER_----a bigot----he was accusing people of being BIGOTS against "HISPANICS' for obvious reasons-----he had a general meltdown------I do not recall a comment against Israel as TINNIE CLAIMS

Juan Cole and Norman Finkelstein for a couple more.

You two Hamas supporters are saying these broadcasters said that IT IS STANDARD POLICY THE WORLD OVER TO SACK JEWISH PEOPLE WHO CRITICISE ISRAEL? They need to be sectioned.

Get over yourself. Zionism no longer is a majority anymore.

People are waking up to the occupation of Israel.

Accept that fact.

They are not facts, Princess. These are facts:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :D
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo:

no actually he called a NON JEWISH OWNER_----a bigot----he was accusing people of being BIGOTS against "HISPANICS' for obvious reasons-----he had a general meltdown------I do not recall a comment against Israel as TINNIE CLAIMS

He is mostly talking about politicians in the USA. Not just the USA, elsewhere too, they say something they are irrelevant from then on unless they reiterate their comments.

Uhhh....yeah he made some points, several ones. And called a Jewish owner a bigot. And.??? :badgrin:

Oh boy, forget it. Its like pulling teeth. You are so brainwashed you think spreading anti-semitic libels on Western tv is not only acceptable but that the libels are true. You poor deluded boy.

Oh boy, forget it. Its like pulling teeth. You are so brainwashed you think spreading anti-semitic libels on Western tv is not only acceptable but that the libels are true. You poor deluded boy.

Quit pulling the anti Semitic card like a fucking nazi.

Anyone who disagrees with Israel supposedly is a fooled and wierd person.

Kiss my ass. You live in Europe and you wouldn't know about politics in the USA.

We have republicans who literally worship Israel here.

Habibi----rick did not critisize Israel you seem to have forgotten------muslims are supposed to be all upset about ISRAEL but really LOVE jews try to focus

yes RICK was fired for inflammatory nazi statements against jews------if he had made similar statements against ITALIANS, OR QUAKERS or MARTIANS or ROMMULENS he would also have been fired in fact he made more nutty statements and accused OTHER PEOPLE----not particularly jews----of various perversities

I do not recall any "criticism of israel" which Tinmore claims is the MAIN REASON FOR BEING FIRED IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

Bull crap. He didn't make any inflammatory statements against Jews.

He said a normal true thing and got fired for it.

It's funny all the trash that say inflammatory statements against Muslims never get fired.

Rick pointed out that hypocrisy and most Americans know about the Zionist influence.

No he didn't. His comments exposed his own bigotry ... the kind of explosive crap which made Mel Gibson a pariah. At least Gibson had alcohol for an excuse.
Sanchez later admitted as much: Fired anchor Rick Sanchez says he
Sanchez explained that he was tired when he made the radio appearance, and that "my daughter had a softball game I desperately wanted to go to, and I was a little impatient. I said some things I shouldn't have said. They were wrong. Not only were they wrong, they were offensive."
He was man enough to admit he was wrong.
Are you, Princess? :D

ROFLMAO-----poor sherry----praying to her imaginary 'god'
that jews will kill each other It is not the first time I heard
about this wishful thinking on the part of islamo nazi pigs
MORE THAN 40 years ago----I was a young and held a
little part time job in a hospital-----weekend thing to pay
college tuition One day ----a young pakistani doc
told me-----in a somewhat cheerful tone---"Israel will be
gone in two years" I asked why he thought so----
answer "The Sephardis and the Ashkenazis are killing
each other" It was the first time in my life I
ever heard a gentile use those terms -----I was fascinated
It was not the last time I have been "INFORMED"
"jews are killing each other" by HOPEFUL islamo nazis
So good that mondoweiss has figured out---how
to make a living

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!! :lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Irosie will snap lmao. She's losing patience.

I'm sure that's the vodka in works.
Forget about vodka. You have been brainwashed at the mosque so that you are unable to live a normal childhood, but spend your childhood on a message board. And, Laughing Hyena, IRosie is not going to snap. She just gives it back to fools, and readers with your mind set don't like it.

yes RICK was fired for inflammatory nazi statements against jews------if he had made similar statements against ITALIANS, OR QUAKERS or MARTIANS or ROMMULENS he would also have been fired in fact he made more nutty statements and accused OTHER PEOPLE----not particularly jews----of various perversities

I do not recall any "criticism of israel" which Tinmore claims is the MAIN REASON FOR BEING FIRED IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

It's funny all the trash that say inflammatory statements against Muslims never get fired.

Rick pointed out that hypocrisy and most Americans know about the Zionist influence.

No he didn't. His comments exposed his own bigotry ... the kind of explosive crap which made Mel Gibson a pariah. At least Gibson had alcohol for an excuse.
Sanchez explained that he was tired when he made the radio appearance, and that "my daughter had a softball game I desperately wanted to go to, and I was a little impatient. I said some things I shouldn't have said. They were wrong. Not only were they wrong, they were offensive."

Only because he got fired, most people saw nothing wrong with his comments.

Hypocrisy at its best. Meanwhile conspiracies against Muslims are allowed by the Zionist media.

He shouldn't have been fired

ROFLMAO-----poor sherry----praying to her imaginary 'god'
that jews will kill each other It is not the first time I heard
about this wishful thinking on the part of islamo nazi pigs
MORE THAN 40 years ago----I was a young and held a
little part time job in a hospital-----weekend thing to pay
college tuition One day ----a young pakistani doc
told me-----in a somewhat cheerful tone---"Israel will be
gone in two years" I asked why he thought so----
answer "The Sephardis and the Ashkenazis are killing
each other" It was the first time in my life I
ever heard a gentile use those terms -----I was fascinated
It was not the last time I have been "INFORMED"
"jews are killing each other" by HOPEFUL islamo nazis
So good that mondoweiss has figured out---how
to make a living

Forget about vodka. You have been brainwashed at the mosque so that you are unable to live a normal childhood, but spend your childhood on a message board. And, Laughing Hyena, IRosie is not going to snap. She just gives it back to fools, and readers with your mind set don't like it.

I'm 24 Zionist animal.

TinHorn has long played fast and loose with facts. :D

Kiss my ass. You live in Europe and you wouldn't know about politics in the USA.

Tut! Tut!Tut! Bcoz.
If only you could remember your own words in your own posts on the very threads you are contradicting yourself on, you might not have to get so worked up. There is a world of difference between disagreeing with Israel and perpetuating nasty racist libels, although clearly you cannot and probably never will see that as you have been raised on such libels.
BTW, When did 'nazis pull anti-semitic cards?'
See what I mean?
Lol :eusa_angel:

Hypocrisy at its best. Meanwhile conspiracies against Muslims are allowed by the Zionist media.

Not only do you 'know' that people the world over are sacked as a matter of 'standard policy' if they criticise Israel, but you also 'know' what 'most people' think.
Lol.

Tut! Tut!Tut! Bcoz.
If only you could remember your own words in your own posts on the very threads you are contradicting yourself on, you might not have to get so worked up. There is a world of difference between disagreeing with Israel and perpetuating nasty racist libels, although clearly you cannot and probably never will see that as you have been raised on such libels.
BTW, When did 'nazis pull anti-semitic cards?'
See what I mean?
Lol :eusa_angel:

Racist libels? He said nothing wrong. Get over it.

I'm 24 Zionist animal.

Woo. You write like a 12 year old and think like you're 9. True signs of a wasted youth. You should sue your teachers for failure to educate. :D

Not only do you 'know' that people the world over are sacked as a matter of 'standard policy' if they criticise Israel, but you also 'know' what 'most people' think.
Lol.

What the hell did you think??

I'm BecauseIFuckingKnow:D:lol::lol::lol:

I'm 24 Zionist animal.

Woo. You write like a 12 year old and think like you're 9. True signs of a wasted youth. You should sue your teachers for failure to educate. :D

You're never going to find out my real age. I don't give that information to greedy Zionists.

Forum List

Back