Is Criminality A Birth Defect?

I have witnessed mental illness and suicide in family histories. But that isn't true for every deranged human being. So what is? Satan?

I have witnessed mental illness and suicide in family histories. But that isn't true for every deranged human being. So what is? Satan?

Maybe it is that people like to outlaw people behaving/living differently than they do.

Maybe it is that people like to outlaw people behaving/living differently than they do.
Kill or be killed?

Does it really matter if someone sleeps in the park under newspapers in a cardboard box in the grand scheme of things?
Maybe they can be expelled to a state that wants them. Why does someone think living on a street corner works for them? Why not live by the sea or river where they can fish or hunt for food. I am sorry but I don't have enough to give handouts to the homeless. The whole system is cursed. So what now? Will Humanity ever get it right? Can you give the guy in the gutter a job? I think not. Are you gonna invite the guy in the gutter to move in with you rent free? I think not. Go away.

Kill or be killed?

Does it really matter if someone sleeps in the park under newspapers in a cardboard box in the grand scheme of things?
Maybe they can be expelled to a state that wants them. Why does someone think living on a street corner works for them? Why not live by the sea or river where they can fish or hunt for food. I am sorry but I don't have enough to give handouts to the homeless. The whole system is cursed. So what now? Will Humanity ever get it right? Can you give the guy in the gutter a job? I think not. Are you gonna invite the guy in the gutter to move in with you rent free? I think not. Go away.

Nobody suggested you had some duty to give them a handout. Why should I try to move a homeless person into my house when I am perfectly fine with them being homeless? You are the one who has the issue with them living in the park so perhaps you should let them move into your house.

Funny. You fail at reverse psychology. Get a life my friend. I'll check out your threads now.

Kill or be killed?

people no longer have the freedom to set up settlements
alongside rivers----or build log cabins in the woods

Forum List

Back