Is Comey just burning up several days of news coverage for Hilary?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
my thought.....Comey is trying to help Hilary...he is burning up several precious days of news reporting 10 days before the election....building up the suspense..and then will do another "Lucy/Charlie Brown" and a few days before the election tell us there is nothing there..and in fact, the information makes Hilary an even better candidate.....

It also takes the coverage off of Wikileaks.......and gives them an automatic way to block coverage of the next Wikileaks by holding his next news conference, clearing her again, the day the Wikileaks comes out....

How about that...?

Can't buy that theory. FBI has to re-establish faith in 'the rule of law' in our country, and I don't think they would draw negative attention back onto themselves. Afterall, almost 60% of Americans thought Hillary should've been indicted in the first go-round. This round feels different.......much different.

But....what makes you think the clinton's and those protecting them care about the FBI and it's credibility...as long as she takes that oath.......

my thought.....Comey is trying to help Hilary...he is burning up several precious days of news reporting 10 days before the election....building up the suspense..and then will do another "Lucy/Charlie Brown" and a few days before the election tell us there is nothing there..and in fact, the information makes Hilary an even better candidate.....

It also takes the coverage off of Wikileaks.......and gives them an automatic way to block coverage of the next Wikileaks by holding his next news conference, clearing her again, the day the Wikileaks comes out....

How about that...?

probably not

the last thing clinton wants

is to be connected to anthony wiener

--LOL

Hillary is Dead Meat and has been dead for long time now....the media just coinfused everyone.
GettyImages-527605656-420x316.jpg

How about that...?

probably not

the last thing clinton wants

is to be connected to anthony wiener

--LOL

She doesn't have to be......comey will come out in 5 days and clear her..again....right?

Then it doesn't matter and all the Clinton drones will say...see..we told you, this poor woman has been proven innocent again...right?

Can't buy that theory. FBI has to re-establish faith in 'the rule of law' in our country, and I don't think they would draw negative attention back onto themselves. Afterall, almost 60% of Americans thought Hillary should've been indicted in the first go-round. This round feels different.......much different.

Comey has already said that the reason he came forward with the information now is that he doesn't want it to seem as if he was withholding the info until after election day. It's all about covering his own ass at this point.

this doesn't re-establish anything....

ooohhh...we have email....we're not going to tell anyone what it says...and only tells the GOP hacks in the House.

he didn't have to re-establish anything.

he sure does now.

This Comey release has the feel of Hurricane Sandy that ended the campaign for Romney.

This will suck the air out of Trump's campaign until Comey speaks.

If it is valid, then you have America realizing the FBI is trying to rig the election for Trump.

If it is not valid, then you have the FBI rigging it for Clinton, and there will not be enough time for the electorate to realize it.

This Comey release has the feel of Hurricane Sandy that ended the campaign for Romney.

If it is valid, then you have America realizing the FBI is trying to rig the election for Trump.

If it is not valid, then you have the FBI rigging it for Clinton, and there will not be enough time for the electorate to realize it.

^^^^^^^
This and $2 won't get you a good cup of coffee...............

^^^^^^^
This and $2 won't get you a good cup of coffee...............
Actually, it got me dinner. :lol:

I'd be surprised if Comey would jeopardize his credibility any further unless he really thinks this is genuinely serious.

I'd be surprised if Comey would jeopardize his credibility any further unless he really thinks this is genuinely serious.

he probably didnt have a choice

either he came forward

or the whistle blowers would go public

Guys......they don't think like this.....they get the power and they don't care what anyone thinks.....they can fire all of those agents and no matter what they may try to say, the press will suppress them and the Justice Department won't do anything, hilary will be appointing Comey as the new Attorney General.....

My thought......this is how Comey becomes the Attorney General in a hilary administration.......

Wikileaks, if they have a real bomb......has to release it at the latest Wednesday...to have any effect....so that day, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, when wikileaks drops the next batch of emails....Comey calls a Press Conference, the press covers it and he says that because of the importance of the election, he assigned lots of agents, and they poured all through the emails...............and they again found nothing incriminating against hilary....

So...Joe Schmoe....hears that the FBI still didn't find anything...but, you say, wikileaks says she did whatever crime she did...and the uninformed joe schmoe tells you, the FBI already said she didn't do anything....joe schmoe not realizing that wikileaks and the FBI clearing hilary are two completely different things.....

And james comey is appointed as Attorney General....

How about that...?

Too easy to seriously backfire.

How about that...?

Too easy to seriously backfire.

How?

Forum List

Back