Is Colin Kaepernick A Raving Idiot?

Kaepernick_Colin_sf_170824.jpg

"The Denver Broncos pursued Colin Kaepernick in the past and they don't appear to view him as a viable veteran backup quarterback now since he turned down that opportunity.

The Broncos attempted to trade for Kaepernick in 2016 before his anthem protests began.

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it. So, As I said it in my deposition, I don’t know if i’ll be legally able to say this, but he’s had his chance to be here. He passed it."

John Elway: Colin Kaepernick Had His Chance To Join Broncos In 2016

He was offered work, but refused it and continued to protest at work despite what his employer wanted. Thus, he's out of work and can't get his limited job opportunity back. What a raving idiot!

I have always suspected that the Kaepernick protest was something that he had no intention of creating and it got out of his hands very quickly. He actually began the “protest” by sitting on the bench during the anthem at a preseason game. It went unnoticed and he never commented on it. I believe he was sulking about not being handed the starting job, and was also angry that he couldn’t get out of San Fran. After sitting for the anthem a few times he finally gets asked about it, and makes up the bullshit about police.

That's entirely plausible.

And it could have died on the vine at least a year ago if Rump hadn't fertilized it looking for his me-me-me demagogue points.

Of course, it is what presidents do. Trump is not the first president to pick a side on a social issue. Remember the beer BO drank at the White House?

"Beer" is a social issue? :uhh:

I remember the beer I drank at my house....

Seriously? You’re clearly not capable of remembering incidents which do not fit your narrative.
Obama invites race row policeman for a beer
Obama revealed he made the five-minute phone call to Sergeant James Crowley shortly after police unions demanded an apology from the president for saying the police in Cambridge, Massachusetts "acted stupidly" in arresting Henry Louis Gates on charges of disorderly conduct after the officer responded to a report of a suspected burglary.

The president said he should have chosen his words more carefully but stopped short of an apology. "Because this has been ratcheting up and I helped to contribute to ratcheting it up, I want to make it clear that in my choice of words I unfortunately gave the impression I was maligning the Cambridge police department and Sergeant Crowley and I could have calibrated those words differently," he said.

Wow, cool story bruh.

What's it got to do with this thread though?

I understand these things get derailed. The thread called "NFL Kneelers" is now on dissertations about the freakin' Civil War. Must be a lot of ADD going around.

I doubt if he feels he was an idiot. He stood for something and used his platform, that the army and NG gave him.
No, he didnt stand up for anything. He literally knelt.

He could have protested a million different ways, but he chose the dumbest fucking way anyone could have ever thought of. Kneel during the National Anthem to get awareness? What the fuck? What kind of fool do you need to be to come up with a retarded idea like that? All youre going to do is piss people off. What was he thinking? :laugh:

Simple. He had been simply continuing to sit on the bench, doing nothing. And no one noticed for weeks, until some photographer --- who according to the Jingo Bots should have been standing at rigid attention himself --- took Kaepernick's picture figuring he could milk a fake story out of exactly the knuckledragging element here that thinks it is one. Then they stuck a mic in his face to ask him why he wasn't following robot orders. Kaepernick, who had said nothing up to then, explained his reasoning.

(I had to go learn all this shit when the whining crybabies like the OP started throwing their tantrums and throwing their crayons at the wall)

Then a teammate suggested to him that, knowing that knuckledragger element would proceed to distort Kaepernick's intentions, he might assume a knee position, a universal sign of submission and humility, to counteract the cockamamie mythologies that he was "disrespecting veterans" or whatever.

Sure enough though, that didn't stop them and the Doublethinkers twisted the act of kneeling into its own opposite. It went like this:
  • Supplicant kneels before "God" in prayer: that's humility.
  • Subject kneels before his king: that's submission to authority.
  • Suitor kneels before his intended bride: that's a respectful request.
  • Quarterback takes knee to run out the clock: that's submission to take a 2-yard loss.
  • Black guy kneels for anthem ---- that's "uppity".
I know, boggles the mind donut? It's the way self-delusion rolls.

Now we see how two years later they're still wetting their pants over an obscure figure who's not even playing any more. That's why I say he's living rent-free in their heads. It's as if they're just here to plead in desperation, "please, can't this be a story? Please??" Kinda hard to watch.

It's still a story due to racism. His legal argument is collusion, but CK's principles are against the police shooting of blacks. He thinks more blacks are killed than whites or any other race. This is due to the racism which probably continued into the modern age due to Darwin, social Darwinism and eugenics which led to Hitler and the holocaust.

However, the truth is more whites are killed by police than blacks. Now, his argument changes to a disproportionate amount of blacks are killed by police than whites and other races. This isn't true either, at least not due to race. It's due to a large proportion of blacks committing violent crime.

"WHAT'S TRUE
In absolute numbers, more white people than black people are killed in police shootings (because white people outnumber black people in America).

WHAT'S FALSE
Overall, black Americans are several times more likely to be killed in police shootings than white Americans are."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do-police-kill-more-whites-than-black-people/

What’s the racial breakdown of people killed by cops?

His collusion case doesn't look favorable, but he is represented by a high-profile attorney in Mark Geragos.

Colin Kaepernick’s Collusion Claim: Legal Analysis

So can we conclude what you state is BS and that you got your panties in a bunch over crap and a raving idiot?

Apparently you're in dire need of a remedial reading course. I didn't post about any of that shit.

And no, I don't get all emotional trying to follow around an obscure football player that (again) I never would have even heard of were it not for this board whining about him as in this thread. But I do observe the emotional butthurt and go find out what's behind it, and that's what I posted above.

Now go learn how to read.

It's not I who needs to learn how to read. Apparently, you think Kaepernick is some sort of victim and it's fake news but he's said some of the most idiotic things imaginable. He's a raving loon.

What do you call someone who can't tell fake news from real news? Pogo.

"There is police brutality. People of color have been targeted by police."

"There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality."

"You have people that practice law and are lawyers and go to school for eight years, but you can become a cop in six months and don't have to have the same amount of training as a cosmetologist. That's insane. Someone that's holding a curling iron has more education and more training than people that have a gun and are going out on the street to protect us."

"There's people being murdered unjustly and not being held accountable. People are being given paid leave for killing people. That's not right. That's not right by anyone's standards."

"I'm going to speak the truth when I'm asked about it. This isn't for look. This isn't for publicity or anything like that. This is for people that don't have the voice."

"You have Hillary Clinton who has called black teens or black kids super predators, you have Donald Trump who's openly racist. We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate. That doesn't make sense to me because if that was any other person you'd be in prison." (He's partially right about Hillary on this one. Racist and former prez candidate.)

"I watch a lot of cartoons. I watch a lot of "SpongeBob SquarePants" and "Phineas and Ferb."

https://www.azquotes.com/author/35628-Colin_Kaepernick

And just where did he get his protests from? From his convictions? Well, no. Probably after watching SpongeBob SquarePants.

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” Kaepernick said to Steve Wyche. “To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

Even his employers had to reply.

"The 49ers released a statement, noting the player has sat out in another preseason game and their thoughts on his actions. “The national anthem is and always will be a special part of the pregame ceremony,” the team said. “It is an opportunity to honor our country and reflect on the great liberties we are afforded as its citizens. In respecting such American principles as freedom of religion and freedom of expression, we recognize the right of an individual to choose to participate, or not, in our celebration of the national anthem.” The league also pointed out that players are “encouraged but not required to stand during the playing of the National Anthem.”"

https://www.vibe.com/2016/08/colin-kaepernicks-anthem-protest-inspired-by-black-lives-matter/

I doubt if he feels he was an idiot. He stood for something and used his platform, that the army and NG gave him.

He could have protested a million different ways, but he chose the dumbest fucking way anyone could have ever thought of. Kneel during the National Anthem to get awareness? What the fuck? What kind of fool do you need to be to come up with a retarded idea like that? All youre going to do is piss people off. What was he thinking? :laugh:

Simple. He had been simply continuing to sit on the bench, doing nothing. And no one noticed for weeks, until some photographer --- who according to the Jingo Bots should have been standing at rigid attention himself --- took Kaepernick's picture figuring he could milk a fake story out of exactly the knuckledragging element here that thinks it is one. Then they stuck a mic in his face to ask him why he wasn't following robot orders. Kaepernick, who had said nothing up to then, explained his reasoning.

(I had to go learn all this shit when the whining crybabies like the OP started throwing their tantrums and throwing their crayons at the wall)

Then a teammate suggested to him that, knowing that knuckledragger element would proceed to distort Kaepernick's intentions, he might assume a knee position, a universal sign of submission and humility, to counteract the cockamamie mythologies that he was "disrespecting veterans" or whatever.

Sure enough though, that didn't stop them and the Doublethinkers twisted the act of kneeling into its own opposite. It went like this:
  • Quarterback takes knee to run out the clock: that's submission to take a 2-yard loss.

Now we see how two years later they're still wetting their pants over an obscure figure who's not even playing any more. That's why I say he's living rent-free in their heads. It's as if they're just here to plead in desperation, "please, can't this be a story? Please??" Kinda hard to watch.

It's still a story due to racism. His legal argument is collusion, but CK's principles are against the police shooting of blacks. He thinks more blacks are killed than whites or any other race. This is due to the racism which probably continued into the modern age due to Darwin, social Darwinism and eugenics which led to Hitler and the holocaust.

However, the truth is more whites are killed by police than blacks. Now, his argument changes to a disproportionate amount of blacks are killed by police than whites and other races. This isn't true either, at least not due to race. It's due to a large proportion of blacks committing violent crime.

"WHAT'S TRUE
In absolute numbers, more white people than black people are killed in police shootings (because white people outnumber black people in America).

WHAT'S FALSE
Overall, black Americans are several times more likely to be killed in police shootings than white Americans are."

His collusion case doesn't look favorable, but he is represented by a high-profile attorney in Mark Geragos.

So can we conclude what you state is BS and that you got your panties in a bunch over crap and a raving idiot?

Apparently you're in dire need of a remedial reading course. I didn't post about any of that shit.

And no, I don't get all emotional trying to follow around an obscure football player that (again) I never would have even heard of were it not for this board whining about him as in this thread. But I do observe the emotional butthurt and go find out what's behind it, and that's what I posted above.

It's not I who needs to learn how to read. Apparently, you think Kaepernick is some sort of victim and it's fake news but he's said some of the most idiotic things imaginable. He's a raving loon.

"There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality."

"You have people that practice law and are lawyers and go to school for eight years, but you can become a cop in six months and don't have to have the same amount of training as a cosmetologist. That's insane. Someone that's holding a curling iron has more education and more training than people that have a gun and are going out on the street to protect us."

"There's people being murdered unjustly and not being held accountable. People are being given paid leave for killing people. That's not right. That's not right by anyone's standards."

"I'm going to speak the truth when I'm asked about it. This isn't for look. This isn't for publicity or anything like that. This is for people that don't have the voice."

"You have Hillary Clinton who has called black teens or black kids super predators, you have Donald Trump who's openly racist. We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate. That doesn't make sense to me because if that was any other person you'd be in prison." (He's partially right about Hillary on this one. Racist and former prez candidate.)

"I watch a lot of cartoons. I watch a lot of "SpongeBob SquarePants" and "Phineas and Ferb."

And just where did he get his protests from? From his convictions? Well, no. Probably after watching SpongeBob SquarePants.

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” Kaepernick said to Steve Wyche. “To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

"The 49ers released a statement, noting the player has sat out in another preseason game and their thoughts on his actions. “The national anthem is and always will be a special part of the pregame ceremony,” the team said. “It is an opportunity to honor our country and reflect on the great liberties we are afforded as its citizens. In respecting such American principles as freedom of religion and freedom of expression, we recognize the right of an individual to choose to participate, or not, in our celebration of the national anthem.” The league also pointed out that players are “encouraged but not required to stand during the playing of the National Anthem.”"

https://www.vibe.com/2016/08/colin-kaepernicks-anthem-protest-inspired-by-black-lives-matter/

Lotta words to make no point at all dood.

Again, you're the asshat who's so butthurt about an ex-football player that he starts threads with nothing going on --- not me.

"WHAT'S TRUE

WHAT'S FALSE

Again, you're the asshat who's so butthurt about an ex-football player that he starts threads with nothing going on --- not me.

I'm not the asshat here as I understand what happened and this is such a big deal that NFL has made a policy against it and have lost millions of fans and billions of dollars over it. Nor am I butthurt. But apparently, there is some basic truth to it that upsets you that you can't help but participate and be derogatory. We had Muslim athletes not stand for the anthem and their careers were quickly forgotten. This would be the best results for the Colin Kaepernick story. I forgot to mention he was fined $10,000 for wearomg beats headphones, so that just shows he's a non-conformist. troublemaker.

"The Denver Broncos pursued Colin Kaepernick in the past and they don't appear to view him as a viable veteran backup quarterback now since he turned down that opportunity.

The Broncos attempted to trade for Kaepernick in 2016 before his anthem protests began.

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it. So, As I said it in my deposition, I don’t know if i’ll be legally able to say this, but he’s had his chance to be here. He passed it."

He was offered work, but refused it and continued to protest at work despite what his employer wanted. Thus, he's out of work and can't get his limited job opportunity back. What a raving idiot!

Ah, when money is more important to you than principles.

"WHAT'S TRUE

WHAT'S FALSE

I'm not the asshat here as I understand what happened and this is such a big deal that NFL has made a policy against it and have lost millions of fans and billions of dollars over it.

Apparently you are, since you just made up two fake facts you can't back up, and somehow expect not to be called on them.

And again --- you're the asscrack following an ex-football player around to whine about him, not me. Guess who's hands that leaves the obsession in.

...and he’s can’t play football for shit, and is even a worse person

Ah, when money is more important to you than principles.
Lol
Well he can’t play football worth a shit, so shut the fuck up

In response to the thread title: Yes.

Any more questions?

Like all muslims, he's an idiot. He can barely complete a coherent sentence. And the ultimate ingrate because muslims believe that infidels already owe them everything just for the crime of being muslim.

Oh. Fucking. Bullshit.

Search took 0.23 seconds. Wanna buy a bridge?
Lol
Unfortunately you don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground… So shut the fuck up

Forum List

Back