Is CNN more radical left than FoxNews is right?

CNN is center-rightwing.

35vnss.jpg

How far does Fox have to go to convince the radical left that it is fair and balanced? When did CNN ever have a regular conservative to balance the broadcast? Fox has several liberals on the payroll and invites liberal viewpoints on anytime. CBS used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election so they are out of the picture. PBS fired Juan Williams for being too moderate. When you consider that Fox is fair and balanced it makes all the other networks - duh- left wing.

Do you get an extra piece of moldy bread at the collective for posting something so stupid?
Don't you have some feces to play with?

You wingnuts are becoming even more unhinged as Obama Victory Day approaches. :lol:
Have you signed the petition yet?
No. Things like that should only be considered after a POTUS has been out of office for a while.

I do favor renaming Reagan Airport "National Airport" , though...

Don't you have some feces to play with?

You wingnuts are becoming even more unhinged as Obama Victory Day approaches. :lol:
Have you signed the petition yet?
No. Things like that should only be considered after a POTUS has been out of office for a while.
Obama's clock starts next January.
I do favor renaming Reagan Airport "National Airport" , though...
Leftist butthurt is no reason to spend the money.

CNN is center-rightwing.

I'd say they are right-wing leaning. That is further right that center-rightwing.

They are just before FOX on the spectrum. All they lack are the constant lies. They are what FOX would be without the blatant propaganda and lies all the time.

Forum List

Back