Is Christie Too Liberal for GOP?

This is why Christy is not running this go arround.

This elections results will force the right to dump the tea party crazies.

They distroy any attempts the republican party tries to appeal to the vast majority of American people.

look at the rightiest in here sayong NONE of their people are far right enough.

The tea party effect.

Its dooming the republican party to permanent minority

He puts country before party so yeah, he's unacceptable to the GOP:

Why Chris Christie Is No Savior for Conservatives - Yahoo! News
On illegal immigration, for instance, Christie has called for "an orderly process... for people to gain citizenship," and groused about "demagoguery" on the issue. He supported the federal assault weapons ban, and in 2009 his campaign called it a "lie" for Democrats say that Christie "stands with" the National Rifle Association. He has praised Obama's education reform agenda, calling Education Secretary Arne Dunan "a great ally" on the issue. Christie has also said he believes human activity "plays a contributing role" in global warming (though he did pull New Jersey out of a regional cap-and-trade system), and that he "couldn't agree more" with President Obama's emphasis on green energy. Christie even bashed his 2009 opponent, Democratic governor John Corzine, for not delivering subsidies to the state's solar power manufacturers - a particularly awkward position given the GOP's fixation with the Solyndra bankruptcy.

This coming from the side with super delegates? :lol:

That, and he's also too fat.

I know someone who would disagree with you....

william_taft.jpg

2011, meet Marty, Marty, meet 2011.

barack-obama-beach-20807581-i7194.jpg

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

While the actual topic is different, the concept is similar, to not judge people by what they look like, but by what they do. or is MLK a bit dated for you to Marc?

Game, set match.

Man I wish liberals would get some jobs so they dont keep posting two posts for every one a conservative posts in these forums!

Man, the advantages of being a full time troll are with the libtards for sure.

I don't know much about Christie but that was great.

He also called the tea party folks a bunch of loons.

why do loons get such a bad rap? they're very cool birds

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOTp8b1b2U&NR=1]Loon joins scuba divers - YouTube[/ame]

You know, when I was in Wisconsin last week, we had this loon on the lake. And I thought, cool, I'll get some pictures before it flies off... And it stayed their. All Afternoon. And the next day. And the next day....

They are interesting birds and they make an interesting sound when they are in a romantic mood.

He's not too Liberal to be GOP. He is too Liberal to be President, and he is from New Jersey. Forget about it.

Forum List

Back