Is Christianity a mob religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do your own fucking research idiot.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant............go please purists.

It's obvious that all you're interested in is arguing, and well.........kinda hard to introduce new ideas to a closed mind.

Odd that you would be repeating what I posted when I made a claim ... funny in a strange ironic way.

I know the Bible is true, I bought a piece of the Ark on eBay. The guy had a 99% positive rating so I'm sure it's legit.

I dunno about that. After a night of heavy drinking a few weeks ago I was dropping some serious dark matter.

I never said it was not a theory. You said there was no evidence. That satatem,ent was no factually accurate.

technically, the existence of photons is still a theory, as we can't look at one (we have nothing smaller that we can yet bounce off of it to take a picture or anything). We can detect them insomuch as they must exist in order to explain the observed phenomena associated with them,. but their existence remains a theory

It's obvious that all you're interested in is arguing, and well.........kinda hard to introduce new ideas to a closed mind.

You sound like you've studied all that shit yourself and have offered no proof for Jesus or Abe aside from one measly (suspect) coin, so what makes you think that I'll find anything?

Are you irritated that you got nothing, or that I showed you out as the smoke pooper you are?

I know the Bible is true, I bought a piece of the Ark on eBay. The guy had a 99% positive rating so I'm sure it's legit.

:lol::lol: :clap2:

Gotta spread it around I suppose. :eusa_whistle:

Yep.

... and Nibbler is a creature from Niblonia on Futurama ... his poop is dark matter used to fuel ships. Was thought to be the last of his kind, but his race shows up a few times more to get wiped out ... again ... and again ... kinda like Kenny on South Park.

You sound like you've studied all that shit yourself and have offered no proof for Jesus or Abe aside from one measly (suspect) coin, so what makes you think that I'll find anything?

Are you irritated that you got nothing, or that I showed you out as the smoke pooper you are?

To someone who believes, no words are necessary. To someone who doubts, no amount of words can ever be enough.

I think the Bible is a crowd-control manual. What do you think?

Seemed to have worked quite well for the son of God, controlling the crowd that murdered him...wait a minute, scratch that, my bad. Seemed to work quite well for the crowd that burned Rome to the ground, or left Jerusalem in total destruction...well, scratch that one also. Seemed to have worked quite well for the crowds that burned people at the steak for being witches, well scratch that one too...., well anyway it seemed to work well when Europe was almost consumed on 2 different occasions.......well I seem to be missing the point.

It appears to me the Holy Bible simply gives the directions for a better life....and the people who refuse to live by those precepts, are now as we speak close to destroying the entire world in their arrogance and pomposity, as they clearly do not believe that FATHER KNOWS BEST, as they attempt to bury themselves to simply prove they know how to use a shovel. As they now have all the knowledge in the world...well enough to destroy it, the knowledge they do not possess is the ability to comprehend what CREATED it in the first place, or where that life came from that has the capacity to destroy what they do not even have the ability to comprehend. Thus, it very well appears that a BOOK of Instructions was needed for LIFE....but just like all pompous asses, they do it themselves and declare....what the hell am I doing with all these spare parts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back