Is Chris Mathews Losing His Mind? He Compares The Tea Party To The Muslim Brotherhood

Is Chris Mathews Losing His Mind? He Compares The Tea Party To The Muslim Brotherhood

Obviously losing his mind, none in the Tea Party have the balls to blow themselves up for their belief.

they have others blow people up for them.

Last edited:
Anyone who blows themselves up for their beliefs ain't to smart in my book.

Nothing to do with their balls.

Check msn's ratings Mud. Thier top show can't match O'Riely's re-run at 11pm, one of thier shows gets beat out by an HN show, and I have never heard of HN. So thier time is nearing it's end.

except that matthews isn't their top-rated show. olbermann was and i'm pretty sure rachel maddow comes next.

and, frankly, o'reilly couldn't compete with network tv numbers-wise, so we need to stop doing that as a gauge.

or else maybe we think that barbara carland is a better write than shakespeare? you know, because she's sold more books. :eusa_whistle:

and whenever i put too much stock in numbers like that, i remind myself that laverne and shirley was the top-rated show on TV for a while.

Who?

No cable show can beat any of the big 3 for prime time. And O'Riely competes in prime time and still beats, yes it is Maddow, during his re-run post prime. I just find that amuzing (off topic but still funny)

As far as matthews goes, he made it clear he was going fulled assed to beat any and all comers from FOX. Clearly he is prepared to toss ethics out the window in order to get some kind of "win" in his mind.

here's some off topic coincedental irony for you;
This morning FOX and MSN had reps for the Blue Dog coalition on at the same time.

Check msn's ratings Mud. Thier top show can't match O'Riely's re-run at 11pm, one of thier shows gets beat out by an HN show, and I have never heard of HN. So thier time is nearing it's end.

except that matthews isn't their top-rated show. olbermann was and i'm pretty sure rachel maddow comes next.

and, frankly, o'reilly couldn't compete with network tv numbers-wise, so we need to stop doing that as a gauge.

or else maybe we think that barbara carland is a better write than shakespeare? you know, because she's sold more books. :eusa_whistle:

and whenever i put too much stock in numbers like that, i remind myself that laverne and shirley was the top-rated show on TV for a while.

Ahh, Maddow.... you mean the idiot who's more concerned with being first than being accurate? :lol:

Now now, he wouldn't appreciate that very much..:razz:

If ratings meant anything other than entertainment value you might have a point. American Idol likely beats the pants off O'Reily, how significant is that?

Ahh, Maddow.... you mean the idiot who's more concerned with being first than being accurate? :lol:

you mean because she made a mistake and retracted?

sorry honey, i'll put her rhodes scholar, stanford educated mind up against anyone's.

though i suppose she could have litigated for the right to lie like faux news did. *shrug*

"It's not that they're ignorant, it's that they know so much that isn't so!!!!" - Ronald Reagan

If ratings meant anything other than entertainment value you might have a point. American Idol likely beats the pants off O'Reily, how significant is that?

LOL Comparing American Idol's ratings (An entertainment show) to a news and political format. OMG.. I hope some of you don't vote.

Maybe you might want to find out. Overall, O'Reilly rules.

Oh great, another bigot joined the frey.

Maybe you might want to find out. Overall, O'Reilly rules.

Don't you ever tire of being wrong? American Idol was number one this past week for all network programs; O'Reilly's No Spin Factor (lol) was not even in the top 25 for cable (btw, Jersey Shore was number one).

Explain to me in correctly spelled words, how one is bigoted regarding a sex act? Homosexuality is NOT a race nor is it a religion. It's sexual preference dummy. I'm a bigot because I think two men gutting it out anally is disgusting? LOL What do you do for an encore? Boink your neighbor's dog? Hey now, careful what you say in that regard.. after all, you wouldn't want to be a "BIGOT"--

Actually Muslim Brotherhood and Tea Party share a lot in common.

The both hate gays.

They both want laws based on their religious beliefs.

And they love their guns.

Uh, who said they both hate gays?? Oh, the left does. Silly me.

I think they have less in common then the left does with them.

I can show you reams of statements the left has made that matches up with statements from Al Qaeda, Osama Bin Laden, and the President of Iran.

I haven't heard anything about the Muslim Brotherhood up to this point. Didn't even know they existed, thanks to the Obama Administration. Now, all of the sudden, Egypt's government is corrupt and abusive to it's people. Who would have guessed. I heard that this ouster has been in the works for years. Wonder why? Egypt is the only Arab country to sign a peace accord with Israel. They are the only Arab country to recognize Israel as a sovereign nation. Now Obama wants them gone.

I think Obama likes the Muslim Brotherhood more then he likes Israel. Because if they gain control Israel is in serious trouble. Israel will be totally surrounded by enemies. That would lead to a nuclear war ladies and gentlemen. Obama is ushering in a Muslim uprising that will lead to unprecedented death and destruction in one of the most vital areas in the world. We cannot function without their oil, and thanks to Obama we cannot drill for our own.

Your analysis is at best absurd. The Mubarak government has been corrupt and abusive to it's own people for some 30 years. And you kind of skipped over a host of other Arab nations that recognize Israel..they would be Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen, United Arab Emirates.

President Obama didn't "usher" in anything. IMHO the invasion of Iraq has more to do with this then anything else. A few million middle class Iraqis landed in many of the countries in the middle east. There's probably been some problems absorbing them..and this might be the result of those problems.

Heck, President Bush said he wanted Iraq to be the center of democracy flowering in the Middle East.

Well..now your complaining?

sorry honey, i'll put her rhodes scholar, stanford educated mind up against anyone's.

though i suppose she could have litigated for the right to lie like faux news did. *shrug*

As a Rhodes & Stanford girl, she should have known better than to tweet a politically sensitive piece of information that was absolutely, totally and completely wrong. There is a massive difference between being a pundit and reporting news in a politically charged environment. More than most, she should have been aware of the damage that sending inaccurate information could do. It was inexcusable.

And... again.... could we stop the bullshit about Fox litigating the 'right to lie'. You are better than that, Jillian. Firstly, it wasn't the 'right to lie', and secondly, it wasn't just Fox. You know that, I know that. Bullshitting for point scoring is still bullshitting.

Explain to me in correctly spelled words, how one is bigoted regarding a sex act? Homosexuality is NOT a race nor is it a religion. It's sexual preference dummy. I'm a bigot because I think two men gutting it out anally is disgusting? LOL What do you do for an encore? Boink your neighbor's dog? Hey now, careful what you say in that regard.. after all, you wouldn't want to be a "BIGOT"--

Actually..it's none of your business with two consenting, mentally viable, adult people do in their privacy. And really..it's none of anyone's business.

As a Rhodes & Stanford girl, she should have known better than to tweet a politically sensitive piece of information that was absolutely, totally and completely wrong. There is a massive difference between being a pundit and reporting news in a politically charged environment. More than most, she should have been aware of the damage that sending inaccurate information could do. It was inexcusable.

And... again.... could we stop the bullshit about Fox litigating the 'right to lie'. You are better than that, Jillian. Firstly, it wasn't the 'right to lie', and secondly, it wasn't just Fox. You know that, I know that. Bullshitting for point scoring is still bullshitting.

It was the "right to lie" and it was FOX.

The whole "Neener neener" thing is really quite silly.

Main Entry: bigot
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: intolerant, prejudiced person
Synonyms: chauvinist, diehard, doctrinaire, dogmatist, enthusiast, extremist, fanatic, fiend, maniac, monomaniac, opinionated person, partisan, persecutor, puritan, racist, sectarian, segregationist, sexist, stickler, superpatriot, zealot

Thanks for the edit control, I stand corrected and will rephrase. Oh great, another bigot joined the fray.

Forum List

Back