Is Chocolate Milk Racist?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
th
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.-wnf3zYlwMA5nMlTEQdLXAEsDh&pid=Api&w=240&h=181

California Student Writes Op-Ed About How Milk Is Racist Symbol
Justin Caruso
4:01 PM 03/17/2017

California Student Writes Op-Ed About How Milk Is Racist Symbol

I grew up before desegregation had actually hit the burbs, and I was 4 before I saw a black person at the shopping mall and loudly commented to my mother, "Look, Mommy--that man drank too much chocolate milk!"
I remember her flustered apology to him and her hauling me off scolding to never say anything like that again. She never did actually explain why his skin was brown, though. I was just going through that phase where I believed if I swallowed an orange seed, a tree would grow out of my stomach.
So yeah, I guess it's racist.

I already posted this. But as long as the chocolate cows stay in the back of the bars, I don't have a problem with it.

I wonder also if it upsets a black person if their hair turns white?

Seriously, this was a thing the white gangs said all the time in the prison.

What about white Chocolate versus Dark Chocolate?

If you toast white bread is it less racist?
To The Irish Ram: Help me out here. I do not know what I was when I sailed in the tropics. I used to tan to a toast brown working on deck without a wearing a shirt. I was confused because the tropical sun also burned a blond streak in my brown hair.

I remember her flustered apology to him and her hauling me off scolding to never say anything like that again.
To OldLady: This is my first encounter with politically correct speech:

The picture is of a capstan used on sailing ships before they were driven by electric motors on steamships.​

images
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...up.edu/~dsimanek/scenario/labman1/capstan.gif

Mr. Dunn reminded me of the first time I ever ran into politically correct speech years before it was invented. Old-time seamen often called a capstan a niggerhead. It was not a racial slur. Example: “Take that line to the niggerhead.”

I cracked up the first time I heard someone say “Take that line to the colored gentleman’s cranium.”​

Media Stalking-horses

Forum List

Back