Is Charlie Crist Obama's Bitch?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I mean WOW! Ever since he announced his "Independence" and immediately called Rahm for further instructions, he's been spending some serious time under Obama's desk doing EXACTLY as he's been ordered.

How else to account for the string of flip flops?

So on your knees you bum. Just tell yourself it's yum, Charlie

Crist shifts view on Cuban travel restrictions

By Beth Reinhard and David Smiley, Miami Herald
In Print: Tuesday, June 15, 2010

As the Republican governor of Florida, Charlie Crist backed U.S. sanctions against Cuba and signed off on a state law hiking costs on agencies that book trips to the repressive regime...Crist said Monday that he supports the Democratic administration's decision last year to maintain the long-standing trade embargo but allow Cuban-Americans to freely visit their relatives and send money. At the time, President Barack Obama said the former Republican administration's policy had failed to foster democracy but hurt the Cuban people."

Crist shifts view on Cuban travel restrictions - St. Petersburg Times

Last edited:
Is Charlie Crist Obama's Bitch?

He's somebodys bitch..You know damn well he is gay as fuck!~:lol:

Beard Alert! Charlie threw up right after this pic was snapped.

capt.ac33ab878d6f4c0d87a5e6b91270cc4e-957b12b24f98408c9afbd2a4577123be-0.jpg

Charlies has scenes from "Pumping Iron" playing in his head.

Last edited:
Since becoming an Independent, Charlie Crist has asked the following people to help him: the construction worker from The Village People, Jim Florio, Barney Frank, and Carson Kressley

queer-eye.jpg

"We're behind you 100%, Charlie!"

Since becoming an Independent, Charlie Crist has asked the following people to help him: the construction worker from The Village People, Jim Florio, Barney Frank, and Carson Kressley

queer-eye.jpg

And the GOP is SO splintered, they STILL can't defeat Crist. Good job, Tea Baggers!!!:clap2:

I think Crist made a big mistake by CrazyGluing his lips to Obama's Agenda. We'll see.

LMAO!

Yet another Republican that never was really a conservative.

Is that guy in Kennedys old seat in that status yet?

queer-eye.jpg

You certainly know a lot about gays, huh?

Well the show was called "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" so unlike the guys here who use "Tea Bag" in every post, they made it easy to tell what their orientation was.

Restricting travel to Cuba is stupid.

How so, Ravi? Could you elaborate?

Marco Rubio, his opponent for the Senate seat and son of Cuban immigrants, thinks travel restrictions are a good idea.
What nugget of wisdom do you have on the issue?

This just looks like a vote-grab that flies in the face of common sense.

Marco Rubio, his opponent for the Senate seat and son of Cuban immigrants, thinks travel restrictions are a good idea.

The aim of such restrictions is to end communism by making Cubans uncomfortable enough to have a revolution. So far...since around 1959ish...it hasn't exactly worked.

IMO, a free exchange of people between Cuba and the US would do more to facilitate the end of communism in Cuba.

I also don't really care if Cuba is communist...I'm not afraid of Castro even while I think he's an asshole dictator.

It's really time to stop pretending that communist regimes like Cuba can hurt the USA.

The aim of such restrictions is to end communism by making Cubans uncomfortable enough to have a revolution. So far...since around 1959ish...it hasn't exactly worked.

IMO, a free exchange of people between Cuba and the US would do more to facilitate the end of communism in Cuba.

I also don't really care if Cuba is communist...I'm not afraid of Castro even while I think he's an asshole dictator.

It's really time to stop pretending that communist regimes like Cuba can hurt the USA.

Were you alive on this earth during the Cuban missle crisis? or just practicing selective memory loss again?

Were you alive on this earth during the Cuban missle crisis? or just practicing selective memory loss again?
:lol: That was then, this is now.

Forum List

Back