Is chanting "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE !" irresponsible ?

No Justice, No Peace.. in this instance in inciting riots

I disagree. A preacher and high school students chanting down the street are not rioting.
I am really disappointed in hearing that students are chanting this. That doesn't tell me that they listened and comprehended what the prosecutor said. They are easy pawns and were impressed by the wrong people.

The evidence is shaky at best. Nothing definitive. They didn't grill Wilson but grilled everyone else. Not to mention it's not all about this case. It's the other cases of police brutality across the nation where police shoot first and ask later. It's about trying to advocate for change in police procedures so that this situation doesn't happen again. That they are tired of being harassed and in fear for their lives anytime they have to deal with police.

I know you don't understand, which is the biggest problem to fixing the issue. That and you just don't care if police treat them badly.
You want the police to not respond to calls when a black thug is committing a crime. We know,

We know you only want due process rights for whites.

Rights Only for Whites!
Rights Only for Whites!
Rights Only for Whites!
Rights Only for Whites!

Is that how it goes? Broad generalizations are fun amirite?

Burn this shit down is an irresponsible statement.

Yes, but "No Justice, No Peace" is basically just a kinder gentler way of pretty much saying the same thing.

I don't agree.

Protesting, in and of itself, is legit. We have to keep that.

Burning shit down and demanding a federal indictment as an ultimatum? That's a whole different ballgame.

Don't get me wrong. I'm pissed. But we cannot cut off our noses to spite our faces.

I've got no problem with legit protesting, but waving words around like that in a powder keg IMO is irresponsible.

I know it's like they think they have freedom of speech.

I'm not questioning their freedom of speech. I'm asking are words like this the RESPONSIBLE thing to be chanting as a sort of battle cry.

They don't have the freedom to violently riot or destroy. Everyone that does so should be arrested and spending 30 years behind bars.

I disagree. A preacher and high school students chanting down the street are not rioting.
I am really disappointed in hearing that students are chanting this. That doesn't tell me that they listened and comprehended what the prosecutor said. They are easy pawns and were impressed by the wrong people.

The evidence is shaky at best. Nothing definitive. They didn't grill Wilson but grilled everyone else. Not to mention it's not all about this case. It's the other cases of police brutality across the nation where police shoot first and ask later. It's about trying to advocate for change in police procedures so that this situation doesn't happen again. That they are tired of being harassed and in fear for their lives anytime they have to deal with police.

I know you don't understand, which is the biggest problem to fixing the issue. That and you just don't care if police treat them badly.
You want the police to not respond to calls when a black thug is committing a crime. We know,

Rights Only for Whites!
Rights Only for Whites!
Rights Only for Whites!
Rights Only for Whites!

Who's saying that asshole? What RIGHT do any of us have to do what they're doing??? You're insane.

Please seek help.

Rights Only for Whites!
Rights Only for Whites!
Rights Only for Whites!
Rights Only for Whites!

Who's saying that asshole? What RIGHT do any of us have to do what they're doing??? You're insane.

Please seek help.

It's was a sarcastic response to his broad assumptions of my position. Calm down bro.

They're misusing the word 'justice.' Justice was done, Mr. Brown is dead, and Officer Wilson was cleared of any wrong-doing.

What they really want (what they really really want...heh) is injustice.

You don't know jack shit. You didn't listen to a word the prosecutor said.

Whether the people saying it were intent on committing illegal acts, I have no doubt that they were aware that their words would incite others to do such...that they were alright with that, means that they are in part responsible for the outcome. While they might not be legal accessories to the crimes, they are morally imo.

Forum List

Back