Is Capitalism the Cause or the Solution to the Financial Crisis?

xÞx;1652350 said:
Exactly as now? you have no complaints about any part of it?

Yes I do, amendment XVI.

So you don't support it as written.

Make up your mind.

xÞx said:
What definition are you using of '{R}ight, since you define yourself as a classical liberal/libertarian?

I don't use definitions with this shit dude

You can't define what you mean? There are no definitions for your words?

Then your words are meaningless and I'll thank you to not interrupt the discussion anymore.

I lean right economically.

xÞx;1658087 said:
xÞx;1652350 said:

Yes I do, amendment XVI.

Make up your mind.

xÞx said:
What definition are you using of '{R}ight, since you define yourself as a classical liberal/libertarian?

Then your words are meaningless and I'll thank you to not interrupt the discussion anymore.

It's pretty obvious that you do not lean right economically.

xÞx;1652350 said:

Paulie said:
Yes I do, amendment XVI.

Make up your mind.
Perhaps I misunderstood you. Or vice versa, who knows. I support literal interpretation of the constitition, but the 16th happens to be one I don't agree with. It's not a perfect document, my man.

xÞx said:

Paulie said:

xÞx said:

What the fuck do you WANT from me, the fucking WIKIPEDIA version of my beliefs?

Come on!

I hold views from each side of the aisle, but I most closely identify myself with Classical liberals. Which in today's political society means, at least as far as I'm concerned, "Libertarian-leaning conservative".

My words are meaningless unless I define them by SOMEONE ELSE'S definition of them.

Ok dude. Whatever you say. Way to be a free-thinker.

I gave you my political compass, with my percentages of how I lean on each of the main issues.

If all of what I've disclosed about myself is not good enough for you to DEFINE me, then yes, this discussion is over. Because if that is that case, your type is EXTREMELY annoying.

Last edited:
The problem as I see it is that greed is part of human nature...seems like everyone just wants to make a buck and don't care who they step on to do it..... At first the big companies step on the worker.... Then the worker forms unions, which is a good thing except the unions get greedy so the big companies ship jobs where it is cheaper and there is more profit.... Now it seems because of this we all lose and our country is weaker...

Human nature is destroying our world... at least that's the way I see it...

LTH68

My words are meaningless unless I define them by SOMEONE ELSE'S definition of them.

Or you could define the 'right' for the purposes of your own statements

Perhaps that takes too much intellect, though :rolleyes:

I gave you my political compass, with my percentages of how I lean on each of the main issues.

As defined by someone else. Weren't you just bitching about that?

Forum List

Back